Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There are alot of diverse tags and with the new blog post there will be more tags for the LGBTQIA+ and POC communities which is wonderful. The Furry community is quite large on twitch ranging from artists to twitch partners to small time streamers. Adding a Furry tag also helps people in the furry community find and help promote streamers that are apart of that community.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

So sorry I missed this when we were announcing all the other tags. Super excited to let you all know that we now have a furry tag on Twitch!

Thank you so much for your feedback on this and please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see on Twitch!

2. A lot of military veterans use streaming as a way to connect to the community and re-integrate with society. This would allow other veteran streamers find and support other veterans in there pursuit of building a safe community for veterans.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

I didn’t catch this thread when the tag went live, but we do have a Veteran tag now on Twitch! We actually have both Veteran and Disabled Veteran on Twitch now so you can choose which ever suits your needs.

Thank you so much for this feedback and please let us know in the Discovery > Tag section if there are any other tags you would like to see on Twitch!

3. The number of study/co-working streamers has increased dramatically over the last few months and co-working is likely to become a very popular niche on twitch! Many people now work or study from home and the co-working community is a very welcoming and friendly place. Please add a category or a tag so we can identify ourselves and make it easier for like-minded people to find us!
    Thank you
    ~AndRumpleteazer

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

So sorry that I missed this thread, but we actually launched a co-working tag earlier this year!

Thank you so much for this feedback and please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see added to Twitch.

4. The last game of series is Under Night IN-BIRTH:Late[cl-r].
    Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is the 2nd iteration of the game and the last one is the 3/4th one.
    Can you correct it please.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would love to see a site wide discoverability feature that universally lets me or any user "hide streams that are all 18+ content. " With a very simple toggle button to hide those channels.

In addition to this, having all 18+ content not visible in any discovery page if a user is not logged in to the site.

to clarify: 18 plus content may or may not include just hot tub streams, political or sensitive topics, graphic video games, etc.

Being able to quickly toggle and categorize these channels either universally help create targeted ads for these channels, or…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about NOT slamming everyone with more commercials. YouTube here I come!!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tag for the new game Hellevator

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Because your lack of DMCA assistance is killing those channels

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mobile provides the ability to press a button and tell Twitch that you are not interested in a recommendation either because of the channel or category. I would like this to also be implemented onto Desktop and/or for a refresh button to be prompted with a new set of recommendations.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add pic to Minecraft Earth

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pokemmo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I just liked it the way it was before. Made it much easier for me to see what was going on around the platform and quite frankly whatever algorithm sorts the channel is quite bad. Please either turn it back or add a setting for how you want channels sorted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thanks so much for this feedback on this.

This was just an experiment and your follower list should be back to normal.

13. I don't really like Gardenscapes but add pic to it and to Gardenscapes 2

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is that possible to add a block channel to see disappear channel that we don't want to see in recommendation and more.

Thx in advance

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

When it comes to channels that you are recommended you are welcome to click the three dots next to the stream title and from there, there is an option to click ‘not interested’ this means you will not be shown this stream in the future for recommendations.

You are always welcome report the channel as well if you feel they are making content against Twitch’s TOS.

Hope this helps!

15. Browse => Sorting is only possible from high to low. Why is it removed to check on how is streaming but has not much viewer? I really liked the possibility to discover new streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add back Age of Mythology past videos and there is something wrong with add ing the game category as well.

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Age%20of%20Mythology/videos/all

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you so much for writing us about this!

Age of Mythology is back on the site and should be available as a category.

17. No one can search my channel. Followers cannot be easily identified even during live broadcasts. I need to easily identify the people on the follow-up list, but my channel is below offline or not displayed at all. If you search for my nickname in the search window, it won't be displayed. Live broadcasts are not shown, only images are left. It does not appear when you try to add it to the hosting list. This problem is ongoing. I want to do my best on the show, but I have a lot of problems. I want to know the exact…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

If you are running into an issue like this can you please reach out to our Support team so they can further help you trouble shoot what is going on.

help.twitch.tv

thanks!

18. Language tagging is great, but I'm in Australia, and I'm sure virtuall all streamers here would be speaking English anyway, unlike a country such as the US where they would have very linguistically-diverse streamers. Makes it hard to find fellow Aussies who stream, especially if they aren't in any groups, or putting references to Australia in their titles.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Sorry for the late notice but an Australian tag was added when we added 350+ tags to Twitch at the end of May.

Thank you so much for this feedback!

19. If you look at the tag list on Twitch, you can see the difference.
    But it's hard to understand in the tag input scene.
    autism="自閉症" autistic="自閉症" in Japanese.

My suggestion is to use
    I would like to see autism = "自閉症" and autistic = "自閉症者"(autistic person in
    Japanese).

As an autistic person and a Japanese person,
    I find it very difficult to use this tag even when I want to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello there – Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! We have notified the team and they are investigating this Localization error.

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?