Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

664 results found

1. I came up with this idea, Twitch needs a 'Twitch Beginners' category, so it'll be easier for us viewers to find newly fresh Twitch streamers in a category on the homepage on Twitch. The same concept as
    "Recommended for you" along with that Twitch needs a filter as well. For example, if I'm in the Just Chatting area, I want a 'Twitch beginners' filter tag, and that filter tag displays newly fresh and Up-and-coming Twitch streamers. Some of us viewers prefer smaller streamers because those streamers are closer to their community than big streamers. This idea would help a lot…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Pouvez vous ajouter la catégorie "Orchidée" pour notre petite communauté de streamers s'il vous plait ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey, so, there's a category called Pokémon Trading Card Game, which is the name of two different things. It's both the name of a Game Boy Color game popular in speedrunning, as well as the name of a physical card game. It is unclear to me if the category is intended to represent the GBC video game or if it represents the real life physical card game, but it is used by both, which is very confusing and makes streams difficult to find. Could this category be split into two separate categories, one for the physical card game (booster pack…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. nft game

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. pls add fl studio on the games many people use fl studio for streaming (es. greg willen) i pls pray you to add it thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Idea to add a Networking category, I am a full-time artist that quite the corporate world to find my calling. I like to connect the dots.

I also am impatient and barrel through things, working on that.

I'm just that passionate about connecting folks. You know, I've found that the right combination of folk really brings a room (or a community) together and I'd like to dip my toes in helping out this platform with the art realm.

Just now diving in and would like to share this idea with the team to see if it's something we could have…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Magic the gathering is the biggest tabletop game in the world, with more than one format of play. When I search twitch for "Commander" I don't find people playing "commander" even tho, there are many streams, other searches such as "CEDH" or "EDH" would be great. Magic has formats called, "Standard", "Pioneer" and more, maybe sub-categories would be useful. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. This game could be add, I play it and I want to put below me stream Title

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello,

Recently, Streets of Rage 3 Game Category disappeared from Twitch . I believe it is due to a recent change in IGDB considering the game a "port" of Bare Knuckle 3 (debatable).
    Is it possible to re-add the category to twitch since these 2 games, although similar in many ways, are considered very different due to the substantial changes made to Streets of Rage 3.
    I contacted IGDB but they suggested that I reach out to you in order to get it to show on Twitch.
    Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like that in the labels to this game you provide an image it looks very ugly without image I thank you in advance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Some time last year the category for Renegade X was removed from twitch. The game is a spiritual fan remake of the original C&C: Renegade (2002)

However being listed as a version of the original game, it is actually too different to not have a separate category for it. This version features HD modern graphics with updated and new mechanics, new maps and more.

Meanwhile the category for the small standalone singleplayer campaign "Renegade X: Operation Black Dawn", which was made & released as a test for switching game engines, remains. This category is not suited to be used while…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As somebody who follows a lot of Grand Theft Auto speedrunners it can be often be frustrating working out who is playing what game as the text is simply cut off after "Grand Theft Auto:..." Since GTA is such a commonly recognisable acronym it would allow users at first glance to see which streamers are playing which instalment of the franchise. Seems to me like a small change for large benefit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The game about sitting on a chair. Gain more Sitpoints to get more Chairs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. State of decay 2 recently (end of March i believe) released the "State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition" this edition upgrades all players existing games. Now all players playing via xbox or steam are playing the exact same game and have access to the same content (beta's aside). Because of this, I believe it is hurting the game's visibility, and the streamers that play it, by having it split into two categories. Even though those categories are featuring the exact same content.

I think that the game should be consolidated under the Juggernaut Edition title since that is the most…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the Stocks And Bonds category art to be more modern and include women and BIPOC on the cover (or feature no people at all).

It is currently all men in suits, and perpetuates the traditional idea that finance is only for men. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. AgarZ Adlı Oyun 2015 Yılında Yayınlandı ve Binlerce Oyuncu İle Çok Sevilen Bir Oyun Haline Geldi En Güzel Özeliğide Tarayıcıdan ve Mobilde Kayıt Olmadan da Oynanılan Bir Oyun Olmasıdır. AgarZ oyunun çoğunluğu Türk oyuncularından oluşuyor. İşin en güzel yanı ise sınırsız skin seçeneğinin bulunmasıdır.
    Oyunlar zamanı eğlenceli ve keyifli geçirebilmede hayatın içerisinde yerini almayı başarmıştır.

Özellikle de bilgisayarlar, tabletler ve bilgisayarların hayat kolaylaştırmasının yanı sıra eğlenceyi de sunması her yönü ile güzel zaman dilimini sunmaktadır.

Bu düzende hazırlanan oyunlarda oldukça etkili sonuçlara ulaşmaktadır.

Popülerliği ile oldukça dikkat çeken ve her geçen gün yeni oyuncularla buluşan AgarZ tercih yönü ile çok…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I really think that if you added the Scratch online coding platform, there would be tutorials and just people making and playing games made by other streamers or just people in general :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?