Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

271 results found

1. The popup for the emote description that comes up when cursoring over an emote in chat is causing it to be hard to select things in chat. I.E. when highlighting a raid message to right click and copy it when the channel you are watching raids another channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stream Chat  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Or popout the stream in a better place where people wouldn't mind it to be blocked, like the following sidebar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like the option to better format the pinned messages. For example being able to list a few bulletpoints. Right now it clumps it all together no matter what and that makes the message not come across that well. Or some other way longer messages could be shared with good visibility.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd love to see an ability to pin multiple chat messages as sometimes there are a few relevant things going on. In some cases it requires a bit too much to put in one message which makes it harder to pin the relevant stuff, which either requires a sacrifice of what to pin and what to mention regularly or to flip back and forth between what to have pinned, neither of which is optimal.

My idea is that with pinning multiple messages you'd be able to choose a priority of it too so the viewer could either flip between the…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It is very common to receive raids from channels that were broadcasting a game completely different from the one you are currently playing, causing most viewers to leave the broadcast that received the raid immediately, if there was a way to place a restriction on the game , to receive a raid from a channel that was playing the same game as you at the time you are receiving the raid, I believe that the chances of viewers remaining on the broadcast are greater than that of a game different from the one you are playing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. DinoDance was the best global animated emote twitch had.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I saw in a different thread that there is an X to close the subscription notification. I do not see it. There is only the "three vertical dots" button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. He estado tratando de hablar con un streamer y nada, actualizo la pagina y todos mis mensajes desaparecidos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 主に加藤純一とその周りの視聴者がゲームの大会の公式放送やほかの配信者のチャットで自分勝手なふるまいをしているのが、まるで難民がまるで自分の国のように自分勝手に振舞っているようで嫌です。
    現在は一人ひとりブロックするしか方法が、100人単位でそのような人が存在するので配信を見ている暇がないぐらいの時があります。
    Auto modがあるのですから、それを他者の配信視聴時用に追加してほしいです。

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cuando pone el curso delante de un emoji, las opciones de moderación aparece un globo de dialogo diciendo "Borrar" "Emoji..." y así. Y muchas veces pasa que quieres borrar un comentario y no puedes porque delante aparece el mensaje de "borrar comentario" tapándote la "x" para poder borrarlos, entonces termina complicándote la tarea de moderación. También resulta molesto porque termina siendo mucho spam en pantalla.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The total amount of users that can be blocked is capped at 1000 users. Sadly this is inadequate in channels with large communities. In larger channels there are often people who spam chat with incessant ant pointless posts, and the 1000 cap for blocked users just doesn't do enough. I'd recommend upping the total to 10000 would be a better standpoint to help users control what and who they have to see in the communities various chats.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. AutoMod is intended to catch viewers' negative behaviors before they become disruptive to chat. However, it winds up being more interruptive to chat than what it would mitigate, because it's frequently catching messages that aren't problematic.

I discovered that in channels with smart detection on, sending a message with ONLY the beetle emoji and no other text, emotes, or emoji whatsoever gets the message automatically removed. Having been a hollow knight stream, more chatters wanted to follow suit and also post the beetle emoiji - only to get their messages AutoMod restricted as well (this happened over a month ago…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow streamer to control what powers moderators have over their stream/chat/bans/unban requests/stream settings etc. After the recent change where banned users are forced to unfollow the channel, moderators have too much power over channels and hold enough power to destroy a channel. I do not feel comfortable modding users after this change, but my chat lacks enough moderation due to this issue.

Hacked mod accounts or vengeful mods have the power to ban all users in a streamer's follower list, thus forcing these followers to unfollow the streamer. Banned users also mean an unfollow. This gives mods extreme power that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i have an idea that mods have a private chat to easily interact with streamer and much easier to make commands it will be a very good feature to do .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Los mensajes del chat de twitch solo aparecen visibles a mi, ni al streamer ni a las demas personas del chat y cuando recargo la pagina los mensajes que habia enviado desaparecen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add a way for usuer to delete their own message, or add a way for a moderator to delete another moderator message, i accidentally said something that wasnt very good but since i was in the moderation team i couldnt delete my own message and the others mods couldnt do anything plus automod didnt trigger as i was a mod and created chaos in the chanelle so please add a way for us moderator to delete our own message

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since I noticed that some streamers assume that the same person is behind these accounts, even though they are two different people and these streamers have no evidence of this and block both accounts in the chat, that's what the streamers do reputation-damaging statements.

That's why I would like to have a way to report reputation-damaging behavior regardless of when the comments were made or when the chat was blocked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i'm ok with the add's, they make snese for twitch to earn money, its timing always interupt with chat, missing replies, or making replies miss the "sweet spot"

can the ad's happen but don't interupt with the chat, so, the sound of the ad still playing, but not above the streamers soundlevel, so the interaction doesn't break?

we have seen the ads 100th's of times, were okay, it just breaks the interaction, make that less, please, were ok with seeing it..but **** it breaks interaction if it cuts off sound compleetly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I had someone come into chat and use a popular play on words using the words knee, and grow. It is disgusting and should never happen. I get it happening once. But he was able to make over three accounts and keep using the same phrase over and over again. I did everything I can to ban as quick as possible but as a platform you guys HAVE to do better. That is a very common joke I see used in tts all the time. You guys need to ban it. The phrase should be inaccessible. On top of that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Que vector sea más sociable con su comunidad o que cuente cosas de su pasado o que hable con el chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?