Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

314 results found

1. as i can see its not posible to hew an monthly leaderboard at the same time u hew a all-time leaderboard for the people that donate bitts,

it would be nice if it was posible to hew monthly and all time leaderboards, same with the gifted subs, to appriciate montly donations and the people that hwe done donations from the beggining for the specific streamer!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Within the Activity Feed in the Stream Manager view events give either the option to 'Follow' or just 'Report' not even allowing the selection of a user. In other such places such as the Moderation view, the usernames within the Activity Feed are selectable, pull up their usercard, and give all options including; Banning, Unbanning, Reporting, Quick Whispers, Blocking, and Adding as a friend.

Is it possible to change this to the functionality that the Moderation view has, where Users in Chat and Channel Actions are their own separate menu under Channel Tools collapsable in the same fashion?

E.g. Whenever…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now I have to reload all the time in order to have the number of people in my stream up to date.

It would be great if the list updated itself so that we know real time who is watching me.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi, Usually in the past I could click on names in twitch chat and be able to see the views and follower of the channel, now I can't even see my own when I click on my name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a streamer, I think it would be a good idea to implement a button to display the rules popup. Mostly it would be usable in scenarios of the rules change.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've always disliked that you could only stream in one language when I speak multiple languages. So I was happy to see that you can add a language in tags now, but since there is the stream language too, it hasn't really fixed the issue. Example: I'm Norwegian, so I want Norwegians to find me, BUT if I put English in stream language (since I mostly speak English on stream), and Norwegian in tags, and people that search for Norwegian, they have to choose between two identical Norwegian tags when they search in tags; one "Norwegian" is Stream Language, and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to have an Emergency stop button or command (/stopstream for broadcaster/editors) in the dashboard. If someone else is streaming (with the stream key) and want to stop the stream and the current streamer refuses, then the channel owner can click that button (or use that command /stopstream), the stream stops and changes the stream key.

This could be handy because when OBS crashes, it can take up to 5 minutes or longer to restart because it says there already is someone streaming.

Please build this in ;)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So as a content creator, most of us like to block out phrases to leak address and so forth, but me not realizing it can be public to mods if not set private, had it on public. I think it would be very helpful to be able to clear that so they cannot see the modded history. Thanks! :))

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to have a setting for the opacity of the Broadcast Bar or to have the option to not show it also having the ability to let stream hear my team mates in game and not party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Due to the overwhelming amount of bots attacking accounts on twitch, it seems only logical to me that this should be at least a provisional measure to help prevent the massive follow attacks.

Like a timeout, we should be able to set this by either a button on the creator panel or a command on our chat, similar to the way we timeout a user. Something that could work like "/sfollow 600" for instance, to pause new follows for the next 10 minutes.

I think it would help stressed streamers A LOT, since the most affected ones are small streamers…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great if we could make some customizable roles that allow some of our trusted viewers to have access to some of the aspects of a channel. For community run channels (like TwitchPlays channels), the broadcaster of the channel can't be managing every single thing like channel points or community goals. Being able to appoint someone with the ability to do that without necessarily logging in to the channel account or seeing financial information from the channel, would be most beneficial.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I usually stream between 3 different categories. Please, add either customizable buttons or maybe have it pull the last X amount categories streamed so I can just click instead of having to type out "Tom Clancy's The Division" so I can then click Division 2. (This may have been hyperbolized, but you get the idea)

I think it would be a neat lil thing to have it pull either your last 5 or top 5 most streamed, or a mix.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. il serait bien de pouvoir choisir de programmer des streams seulement un jour précis au lieu de programmer tout les lundi par exemple car travaillant en 2X8 mes horaires change tout le temps et du coup les spectateurs peuvent voir a l'avance que tout les lundi je stream a tel heure mais que la semaine d'après mes horaires change et du coup je suis obligé de changer mes horaires de stream, mais pour ceux qui veulent me suivre un peu plus, ils s'attendent a ce que je sois la, a la même heure alors que non.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch Studio currently requires you to select a category to begin streaming (will not proceed if one is not selected). Sometimes I would love to stream for friends / followers without necessarily being very discoverable via a category. This is possible through Twitch normally, so would love for this option to be available on Twitch Studio as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Info  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There should be an easier way for all streamers to change the bitrate. As im an xbox player i have to pull up everything on my laptop. To change things for the stream to reduce lag is difficult for me as its not categoried right.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The HTML or CSS for lightmode Twitch inside the stream manager is set up in a way that makes tags invisible while lightmode is active. This is quite annoying as it means I cannot see what tags I am setting/already have set for my streams. I can't find a way to fix this on my end and it persists between browsers (chrome & opera), so it seems to be an issue with Twitch lightmode itself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Moderators can make a list of words that the user can write to get banned. You should create a common list of ban words that should be used by all twitch channels. Thereby preventing channel bans and insults in the chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quizás un repositorio de donde obtener elementos que pudiesen ser útiles, ya que al configurar y cambiar elementos es lento e implica algunos conocimientos específicos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?