Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

643 results found

1. Let creators have an option to make certain emote/emotes available if viewer owns one of the creators NFT's.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think using emoji in stream titles is a great way of standing out, and would love to take that a step further and show off my channel's emotes within my stream title and go live notification. Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hey twitch why are you adding this to a streaming website this has no purpose being here. No one here wants to load up twitch and want to spam that emote in a chat, people use twitch to watch streamers. I'm Hispanic and to see only BLM on there and not any other race on there ****** me off. You can't just cherry pick the race that matters when everyone is equal. Remove this emote from twitch or add one for every race. This is completely uncalled for and just tarnishes your name for bowing down to this. Once more…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Most times (usually with a raid) we'd love to see who are trustworthy people for the streamer who comes, even if he/she is not in the chat to identify them.
    Having a badge (only for partner mods, or with X time moderating) will help other streamers to know who is mod in another channel and not to worry about their actions and words in the chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch

Please remove ANELE emote. It's getting really offensive and annoying the way people are using it these days. As a Muslim guy, I'm really offended by this emote and the way it's being used in chats

Please remove it from Twitch

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm sure we've all come across a streamer that had emotes that made you think: "When do I use this? What does this emote even mean?"
    My suggestion is to give the streamer the option to add a brief description to each emote, so people know what they mean and when to use them!

Example!: https://imgur.com/a/f5wRjQc

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My idea is that instead of people of color having to create their own emotes to represent themselves, how about you make your basic set of emotes more inclusive, so as to not make anyone feel left out or offended? Not everyone is technologically capable and can only manage the basics. Just a suggestion.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Back in 2016 TwitchCon, PJSaltan was down to two contestants being DYoshiiTV(now BlessRNG) & Proton Jon. I was glad I knew both streamers at the time and was happy that the person who won would eventually create an iconic pray Global Emote. That win changed his life for the better to a point he changed his name after the Emote itself.

Now after current events, both the Streamer & the Global Emote are no longer on the site. It does make me look back and see that Proton Jon could have won that Global Emote slot as he was so…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I don't understand why you would allow custom tier names for subscribers but not have custom badges for them?
    Example, if I named my tier 1 Apples and I named my tier 2 Bananas I'd want to have apple and banana badges for them respectively

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Been with twitch since 2011, would be cool if some kind of Twitch ''founder'' badge would be implemented for early users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow users to add shortcut names to their emotes, instead of trying to remember each partner emotes name or search all the emotes list. For example kpa=Kappa...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The current badges (recently introduced) for the 200K, 300K, 400K ... 900K and 1M milestones are pretty dull.

Here they are: https://i.gyazo.com/a0b1bcbc58a7de87d0ea5ecc5772e5b4.png

I think they could be a bit more snazzy for the amount of money needed to be spent to receive them.

I certainly think introducing an animated bit badge for the 1,000,000 bits milestone would be awesome for the people who are dedicated enough to go for it!

Cheers!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently when in a stream you have up to three badge slots, not including temporary badges based on predictions. A global badge, a role badge (vip/mod) and a subscriber badge. You then have a fourth option to use a custom badge in a specific channel, which overrides the global badge. I would like to request that the option of "none" be added to this custom badge selection, replacing the global badge you have set site wide with an empty slot instead, allowing you to have only two badges in a specific channel.

This relates to a specific use case for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As a twitch partner with almost 10 years of experience, I have long matured the proposal to make the partner badge unique, like a moderator badge, for example, so that I can have an event, moderator and partner badge at the same time.
    I hope the other partners will support my idea :D

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to have a global badge with the Justin.tv icon (monkeycam) for Twitch accounts created before the inception of Twitch.

If account older than [date of twitch inception JUNE 2011 for example] user account will have access to Justin.tv badge. A nod to the pioneers of this community.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. На твиче есть функция "серия просмотров" этот параметр показывает сколько раз вы смотрели стрим без пропуска, почему бы не добавить особые значки и смайлы за значительные числа, даже 30 и 50 это не маленькое достижение для зрителя, хотелось бы выделить его особенность в участии на каждом стриме, предлагаю добавить значки/смайлы, к примеру "камера" "маяк" или "глаз" которые будут эксклюзивны для зрителя который смог набрать определенное число, это пример как может выглядеть данная награда так что полёт фантазии за вами, однако хочу подчеркнуть одну важную вещь- значёк/смаил не должен терятся даже после потери серии просмотров, будет очень обидно если случайное отключение…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, if someone anonymously supports a streamer during a Hype Train, they won't be rewarded any of the emotes. It's almost as if Twitch doesn't recognize their donation. I understand that's the purpose of anonymously supporting a streamer; however, since Twitch knows we cheered/gifted, why is it that the donator isn't rewarded the emote?

The one thing that comes to my mind is how Hype Trains lists the top supporters. Although, they could also list them as Anonymous there.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow you to enable or disable whether if your badge should be automatically changed to a newly unlocked badge, such as Bits badge, Gifted sub badge or Hype Train badge.

Often it becomes annoying when you have your favourite badge but you also like support your creator and you get a new badge causing your chosen badge to be changed. Even when having the option to have a custom badge on a specific channel that is not your globally set badge.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The current set of guidelines for Twitch Emotes is a razor-thin line of subjectivity, and it is interpreted differently depending on which human being reviews it.

A year ago I submitted a dancing mango emote that was approved. A few months later it was taken down for violating guidelines on nudity. I reviewed the guidelines with my artist and we blurred the butt part of the dancing in an effort to comply with the guidelines. Please bear in mind that I reached out to twitch and informed them of my very conscious effort to try and follow guidelines, but that…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I feel like we don't get enough animated slots, it would be nice to have the same amount for both standard and animated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?