Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If the tabs are customizable (enable / disable) a tab for stream perks would be nice, showing of emotes, sub badges, cheer emotes etc. Kinda how the site https://twitchemotes.com does today. With customization boxes where we could ad other perks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can add more than one schedule entry in one go, but if you then go back to edit them you need to do it for each one separately. You should be able to select all the streams/days you want to edit and submit them at once.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have the stream schedule laid out in the form of a calendar. This way people can plan for long term and have a familiar look of a calendar we see every day.

Each day is a clickable field to give more details (or mouse over). Perhaps have a stream icon be a movable object you can dynamically drag and drop, move, copy & edit on a live calendar (to cancel a stream, drag into a garbage bin icon and give the streamer the ability to automatically send a message/notification to followers with notification turned on.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would rather have viewers who come to my page see either my info picture, the person I'm hosing, or go straight to my content. I'm not interested in showing them the Channel Trailer unless they go to view it on my About page to learn more.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would really like to be able to change the banner behind the video player. The Purple with the stream name repeating is very generic and not amazing to look at.

Also I really would like to the "Categories" renamed to something like Games / Activities. "Categories" works much better for away to search by tags (which is pretty poor to do so currently).

I like each of the individual sections below the banner but would also like the ability to hide the schedule button if you currently don't have one. Or some option to say that you don't have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Can we please make the Stream Title Bigger than the Streamers Name, Im coming from an event standpoint. For NORMAL Streamers that is their own channel i think it will benifit them to have their name bigger. However for Events, Tournaments this makes it harder for everyone to see, What teams are playing What stage in the tournament we are in ect...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The ability to title trailers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I have an idea that people should get notifications from twitch when people follow you or sub to you while your not live, and they can disable if notifications get out of hand. Also if there is a way you can stop streamers from getting follow botted and view botted it’s basically when someone generates a bunch of followers or views to your account I feel like it harms the community because people want to be patterned and affiliated and can’t grind because someone is cheating and it make your page look weird . So new people to your page…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Merhaba

Ben yayıncı AlpEymenPerfect bugün twitch kanalıma bot atıldı 4kdan fazla. Bu botları sildirmek istiyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. my followers have been taken awy i was on 160 now on 47 and they was all taken

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Streamers are constantly streaming sexually explicit content under the guise of exercise, pool activities and cosplay. I was under the impression that Twitch was a platform for entertainers who wanted to create unique communities, not another typical platform for wh**es to exploit underage and easily influenced boys by wearing thongs and stretching. there are platforms for this kind of content, i dont believe twitch needs to succumb to this wave of exploitation like that. On everyone's suggested streams are always 3+ mostly naked women bending over for attention. lets be better than this. Update our guidelines and enforce them. they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hi would there be any form of help with me setting up a stream for people who strugle to read & wright so they dont feel embraed to type in chat many times ive been in someones chat and been laught at and shamed a little bit. i think no one should have to think down about them self for some thing they find hard to do. who konws this may get alot more people that want to give streaming a go with dixlixa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a streamer I stream Music and Video Games. And I do that on two different language to have it more complex.

It would be great, that with a profile selection or so, I could switch very fast between two different streaming setup so far as possible:
    - Stream Info (Title, Category, Audience, Tags, Language, etc.)
    - Language
    - Social links
    - Moderation (auto mod, etc.)
    - Emotes
    - Channel points (rewards & challenges)
    - Extensions
    - My pages like: About, Panels
    - Chat settings like rules
    - etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. hello to all of you! I
    have a request for twitch maybe it's complicated to do sorry, here it would be nice to do so;

When we are live on twitch and many people come, it is not possible to observe who writes and so we neglect them a little ... who comments .... and give sweeps to the people who commit, because the chat goes very fast the scrolling of the chat and others get lost ...., there is already the slow function, but it is not as I would like it to be, do it as a normal…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. listen this isnt an idea but more of a request could we stop and think maybe female streamers are just a bit too much for example itspinkie like why is she putting her mic on her privates so people can hear her and the fact shes partnered its shocking my channel is very small i get at least 3- 5 viewers and im a furry the lowest of the low the kind that people frown at when they see but i at least show some moral restraint when talking to my viewers i hate the fact that most women get

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Brand New PS5 Streaming Directly To Twitch. Hit Broadcast, Enter My Game Title & A Snippet Of Info, Turn It On. Stream 1 Hr...Stop...Have A Friend Look Up My Channel & He Said, "that for 2 streams" no "recently streamed" was showing, nor did the actual stream have any cover art. It's just a 404error.....Would someone fix this? It's not the "STREAMERS" fault when everything else works correctly. It's TWITCH's end causing the Fup's!

****! Quit treating streamers like they are idiots when we KNOW it's not our end of the stream causing problems...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi,

Is it possible to add a Studio One (Presonus) channel to Stream. A lot of producer used DAW system, would be good to use twitch platform.

What do you think?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. i want to e foumuse

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Twitch removed this game which is active and strong "Ultra Street fighter IV". Only the old version "Super Street Fighter 4" is showing up. This version is completely obsolete and outdated. Please back Ultra Street Fighter 4. This makes me sad my favorite fighting game of all time is no longer visible for me and streamers/viewers alike.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When "Subscriber-only archives" is enabled, it also makes all highlights of archived VODs visible to only subscribers. I believe that the point of highlights is to bring in new viewers -- they are an easy way for people who have just discovered the channel to quickly see what the channel is about. Therefore they shouldn't by default also be Subscriber-only. We should either have a separate preference for making Highlights/Clips/Trailers Subscriber-only, or have them just default to always being public. This makes it easier to get new viewers while still keeping the value of our Subscription high, because only subs…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?