Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

New Channel Page

New Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. bonjour, bonsoir.
    ça serait cool de maitre en avant les petits streamer de twitch et d'avoir un peut plus de visibilité sur toute les catégorie.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hey all. I am new to Twitch and stream OverDox. It is a MOBA style game using all melee weapons and armor sets on Android and IOS. It has been featured by eSports and has even had a Tournament. My issue is there is no dedicated category for it yet. There seems to be a user created category, but we need something official. Thanks for your help!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fortnite is my live

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Good afternoon. I have created an opportunity to assist with homework virtually. This opportunity has further motivated me to utilize social media platforms to do so. I am curious if Twitch can add an Education channel category and/or channels to promote Reading Math Writing , since Science and Technology is already a channel. Please consider. 📚

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to redeem an account that is registered to another person, but the account is already abandoned and support is silent?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Twitch removed this game which is active and strong "Ultra Street fighter IV". Only the old version "Super Street Fighter 4" is showing up. This version is completely obsolete and outdated. Please back Ultra Street Fighter 4. This makes me sad my favorite fighting game of all time is no longer visible for me and streamers/viewers alike.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Whenever I first load any page on Twitch, and also at completely random times, many elements on the page don't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module" next to it. I have to refresh the page many times, sometimes 20 or more, to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating.

I've inspected what's going on in the developer console while this happens, and it seems that it's related to Twitch's scripts failing to fetch CSS or JS chunks for various parts of the page.

Interestingly, this only happens in Firefox. I don't…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When "Subscriber-only archives" is enabled, it also makes all highlights of archived VODs visible to only subscribers. I believe that the point of highlights is to bring in new viewers -- they are an easy way for people who have just discovered the channel to quickly see what the channel is about. Therefore they shouldn't by default also be Subscriber-only. We should either have a separate preference for making Highlights/Clips/Trailers Subscriber-only, or have them just default to always being public. This makes it easier to get new viewers while still keeping the value of our Subscription high, because only subs…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Currently, the channel trailer is visible only to subscribers when "Subscriber-Only Archives" is turned on for Affiliates. This should not be the case. The channel trailer should always remain public, as it's entire purpose is to entice new viewers who have just discovered the page to find out more information and follow. It's actually not even designed for subscribers so they probably won't even watch it, it's designed for new viewers. Furthermore, the channel trailer is never streamed, therefore it's not really an "archive" of any sort and does not need to be considered locked-away content. They should remain public…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More of an issue, I've had viewers (new) come in and say "it's subscriber only". The issue is that vods are subscriber only and the uploaded vod counts as a subscriber only option, so when they go to the link it shows and intro. I do not want my vods/clips anything to be open to any viewer. JUST THE INTRO. If this is not possible already, it should be. If it is, please guide me. In the individual video option it claims to be viewable by everyone, but it's not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I was going back to update my stream schedule after going through a game quicker than originally anticipated, and when I went to look to see if my schedule had updated, I saw there was overlap with upcoming streams and previously done streams. I do love the ability to pull up the streamer's schedule and see both upcoming streams and also streams that happened in the past 7 days and LOVE the ability to simple click and be taken to the VoD page, but it looks really messy the way the two overlap with each other. 

I included an image…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would be good if we could customize the video layout under "home" as well, not only under "videos". I make my past broadcasts into highlights, for archiving reasons. But when I do that, almost nothing shows up in "home" for potential new followers - just maybe the one last past broadcast that I did, that I didn't archive yet. Other than that, new potential followers won't see any more videos at the "home" section of a channel.

Make it so we can customize the page better. Maybe one bigger video on the top for a "channel welcome video", and then…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There should be a easier way to see streamers who don't bring in as much viewers as the bigger streamers cause as a new streamer it is highly discouraging to grind for months and not see any progress because the discover ability is not good at all on twitch

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I talked to a lot of different Viewers and streamers to come up with these problems that the majority agree with.

The new Channel page isn't Intuitive at all. Only a small portion of the Offline banner is showing, and it's covered by channel trailers and other stuff.

Took me 4 minutes to find Clips, channel views is no where to be found, Titles are way too small and it also looks clunky and not intuitive when someone is live and you try to look at one of their sections/tabs.

Something like channel views especially is really nice to have…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello.

When you watch a watching a replay. There is no section "Description". BUT in the video Studio, when editing a record, this section is there.

-When you click on "Video Producer", all the recordings open, select the recording and you can write the text in the "Description" section;

-When you open a video replay, there used to be a line "Description" at the bottom, that is, expand the tab to read the description, but now it is gone.

Please correct / return this function, it does not work properly.

Sincerely.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. There now seems to be no point to hosting another channel when I am not streaming, as there is no indication on my channel page that I am doing so without jumping through hoops.

The useless video carousel defaults to the channel trailer video. If I remove the channel trailer, it defaults to the video of my last stream. The equally useless “customize your channel” button gives no options to choose what content will be shown by default in the carousel. A viewer landing on my page will have no way to know I am hosting someone else’s channel unless…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The new channel page design adopts the worst trend in bad UI/UX: it takes the functionality that users have come to expect and grown accustomed to, and either buries it or removes it all together. Features such as the Followers tab are now so hard to find that first I thought they had been removed outright.

The postage stamp sized carousel that replaces my offline image when first navigating to my channel page is laughably useless. My offline image was designed to convey specific information relevant to the channel and new viewers. That is gone, replaced by a tiny and…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hi. I think we should use Twitch global emotes or our emotes on channel panel.

For example while showing subscription advantages -or something- on the panel, we can display our emotes there without image.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be nice if the accent color you choose would be implemented in more places on your home page.

A little more explanation is because the main body of your channel page has the accent color as the background on the bottom/bottom right side of the page(not sure if it is actually the background as I am not familiar with it yet) also when you hover over the VODs it reveals the color once again.

I would like to see the accent color be shown throughout the home page a little more for example on the links for "Home",…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Even way back to September 2019, the old channel layouts back then used to be fantastic. Now you're just making it worse each time, Twitch. We can't see who someone is following, we can't see our followers either and there's also an annoying green background in the bottom-right corner when scrolling down. And we also can't see the banners. Twitch, you're stooping lower and lower. Why not make a poll for everyone to decide which layout they prefer more?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?