Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The current translation is intending bad in Swedish.

“Om oss” (About) literally means “About us”. Much better to have a neutral term like “Info”, “Information” or “Om kanalen” (about the channel).

Similarly “Planera” (Schedule) is the verb to schedule something or to plan. Whoever translated this had no context for where it would be used. It should be “Tablå” which is the term Swedish TV and radio uses when discussing their broad at times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Looking at the new channel page. If I want to get access to the new wonderfully laid out information on my page and I am already hosting another streamer, I have to un-host them.

So I have to assume that this will be the same for a potential viewer who wants to read my information or watch one of my VODs. The problem here is that they would not be able to un-host my channel.

I would be better if the viewer gets the option to embiggen the stream view at their discretion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Vacation mode should actually...vacate...the future stream schedule up until the day the streamer expects to return.

2. When the vacation is for one day, saying "Bob will return in X hours" would work better if it calculated based on the next scheduled stream time (if one exists) rather than based on midnight of the day after the vacation ends. Saying I'll return in 14 hours when my next stream would actually be in 36 hours is rather confusing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Currently on the new homepage preview, if I hover over videos, they seem to show valid video URLs, but when I actually click one, it goes to twitch.tv/null.

I hope this is just a bug with the preview but you never know...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I feel like it would be easier to find where to edit your bio if it were located somewhere besides in your Account Settings page (which took me a minute to find again).
    It might fit well under Preferences>Channel, where all of the other channel page settings seem to be located. Could even maybe be in both?

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For the people who start the stream at 10:15 AM for example or even 10:25 AM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As far as I could see, the Schedule is only containing a fixed week.

We are a group of Streamers using one channel with different games each day/week. Eventually it would be a nice thing to have the Schedule contain either more weeks - or have it based on calendar weeks.

Also it would probably be more accurate if you could set start and end times for each item.
    Our Channel is kind of structured like a tv-channel, different streamers each day and it would be helpful if the schedule items would be as custumizeable as possible. (Streamtitle, Starttime, Endtime,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be super helpful for those who already have trailers made, if we could just trim them up to fit under 60 seconds. I can upload a trailer I already have but if it is too long I need to re-edit it outside of Twitch and upload again.

Could easily all be done within Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. really like it, well design and gives a good view/preview of the channel, I really like the way its made and want to thank you for the good job you've done

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I've noticed that the banner has options inside it for hosts, etc. However, it's too big and does not fit on the banner properly.
    I would like it to be moved up more on the banner so we get to see more text and the videos as it clips under for the box and the video clips over onto the box and doesn't fit right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When you go to offline chat and the autohost is playing, the player should still be in 16/9 format without the black bars.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It seems like there's no way to select what part of the stream goes up on the "check out this X stream by STREAMER" parts of the homepage. Streamers should be allowed to pick what parts of their stream get highlighted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?