JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. как изменить язык видео?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Add Language  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I've spoken to latvian streamers who have been told people struggle to find the channels that speak their language.

This is an accessibility issue for those who have to spend the time scrolling through the 'other' languages in an attempt to watch streams in their languages.

Simply adding more language categories would solve this issue. Twitch could ask their creators which languages they would like adding and I'm sure it would help many streamers and viewers alike.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hey. Just wana if you have any idea when twitch might add slovenian language to the native stream language. Thanks :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When adding a new app at https://dev.twitch.tv/console/apps/create, the first field in Russian reads "Владелец", which translates to "Owner". In reality, this field is intended for the application name, and it reads just "Name" in English.

The correct translation would be "Название" ("Name"), or "Название приложения" ("Application name").

P.S. It's also impossible to change your language while on the dev.twitch.tv subdomain, and you have to navigate to the main site in order to change language.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Translation Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello, I live somewhere where the internet speed/mbps is low. Some of the people that I follow have streams are in 720 only or greater which causes the receiving transmission on my end to buffer and lag often. I mostly just want to listen, so having an audio only or video toggle would be nice.

tldr: it could be implemented, excluding advertisements of course .. a toggle for video or at least an option for low res so that those of us with lower bandwidth can listen without choppy or broken interception.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. i wish me and my friends have been doing youtube for 2 years we started runing out of money we thought we can stream and make money for it being unavailable on my country am in egypt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Devia ter músicas brasileiras para cantar, é absurdo e inaceitável que não tenha.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The german word "Abonnenten" is misspelled in the error message "Dieses Video können sich nur {x}-Abonennten ansehen."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Like Steam offers, there should be localized posters. Chinese posters, for example, will often have a completely different name and/or different brand logo.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hello, all.
    I'm Japanese and I have some favorite streamers in Twitch. But I have no ability to understand what they say in English completely...
    This is just due to my incompetence, but I want to manage to do it.
    I tried to dictate by putting a mic closer to the spaker with turning Google Voice Recognition on. It was almost alright, but difficult to recognize long sentenses or for a long time.

Then I would like to request a function that subtitles are automatically generated by recognizing their voices.
    I want to grow up with my favorite streamers.
    It…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add option for us to stream music to a parallel stream, so that viewers can choose if they want to listen to it or not (and also let them manage the music volume).

Could maye also be used for voice chat, and let viewers decide if they want to listen to voice chat or not

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please update the sort by language in the e-sports directory
    put my language channel first
    and put the live game first in the category.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Perto da Questão Ok

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is a pop-up when a viewer types a message in chat for the first time that the streamer is allowed to customize. I would like for Twitch to add messaging there automatically localized to the viewer's detected language that states any and all language restrictions the streamer may have.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The text reads "Sua próxima inscrição Prime estará disponível em em 3 horas", with a duped "em" word.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. its convenient to have different layers for recommendations on home page but what if there's another layer like local streamers (within user country or a certain radius). i personally think it would be great for streamers and users to watch and stream in their native language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have recently started watching streams but all of the streamers I have found have been in the US and are streaming at times I am not able to watch.
    I want to be able to search for streamers using my time zone or multiple time zones as well as what they stream, if they stream with other people and how many subscribers/followers they have.
    This way I can find small streamers that are in my time zone and play games I want to see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I think it will be good idea to add "Balkan" language which include Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian as a category,adding one of them will be bad idea, because every country wants their own language..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?