Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

123 results found

1. I think it would be very useful for publishers dealing with fake bits problems

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Je ne savais pas où insérer cette idée mais je pensais qu'il serait judicieux d'ajouter un programme de fidélité permettant de récompenser les personnes qui soutiennent régulièrement.

Ainsi, si un téléspectateur à dépensé une certaine somme d'argent durant le mois, il pourrait se voir attribuer une récompense pour sa fidélité.

Par exemple différents seuils seraient mis en place pour gagner des récompenses :

Pour 50 € dépensés sur Twitch par mois, 400 bits seraient offerts

Pour 75 € dépensés sur Twitch par mois, 550 bits seraient offerts

Pour 100 € dépensés ou + sur Twitch par mois, 800 bits seraient…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would love to see a feature where viewers can Battle with Bits! basically it could be a bit brawl where multiple people go in and more than 1 get the emote or 1v1 bit battle. Basically battling with 1 bit and whoever stops or does not respond the other person received the Channel Specific Emote or Twitch Specific Emote.

A new challenger can then challenge the Bit Battle Winner in order to then gain that Channel Specific Emote. This would increase chances of Hype Trains and be fun to see viewers battling for that emote. I believe it would…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The idea is that the streamer can setup a challenge, like winning the next game / match or whatever the like. Then people can put in bits, which in case he fulfills this challenge he gest the bits and not if he doesnt. The streamer would need to edit / click manually if he did or not succeded the challenge.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I thought of a donation that allows the user to send a private message to his favorite streamer, the streamer being able to respond or not if he wants to.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Te den bits gratis 1 por strem que veas del mismo streamer

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I see a bunch of people use third-party sound alert software, where they cheer bits to make a sound on stream (blerp or Sound Alerts, for example). The main issue with those is that they take a portion of the bits from the streamer (for maintenance/keeping the software running). I want to have the Interactivity feature that is currently on Resubs/subs to also be put on bits.

As a suggestion for the UI, the menu itself could pop up when they hit 'enter' on whatever range of bits the streamer decides is the 'have your own sound,' and the viewer…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sometimes, the mods of a chat do amazing work and I suggest the vip's can send bits to the mods to say thanks for the hard work

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Eu sou um grande apoiador e cliente da Twich. Cliente porque acredito que sao poucos que investem em bits para apoiar os canais da vossa plataforma, basta dar uma verificada na minha conta que entendera. E acredito que muitos como eu tambem devem pensar assim. "Como nos apoiadores com maior investimento em compras de Bits "se assim posso nomear", nao temos nada de especial para nosso perfil geral. Entao acredito que seria interesante uma distinçao geral do quanto somos apoiadores." Nao temos nada, nada de especial para tando gasto. Enfim, nao sei se vai adiantar o meu comentario ou atè…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Third-Party Extensions like Blerp allow you to spent bits, but bits spent in those extensions do not contribute to hype trains or to cheerer rankings. I think it would be a great improvement to fix that; it would promote bit spending, interacting with third-party apps, and increase hype trains to help with streamer success.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My idea is this couple ideas actually i say make bits more appealing to buy to support streamers how can this be done you ask well many ways but 2 ways i thought of is this. after buying so many bits you could give viewers exclusive emotes that only they can have if they purchased so many bits. another way is lets say someone buys $50 in bits allow there next purchase to be dollar for dollar in bits rather than 1.40 for 100 bits but only after they get to a certain threshold of bittie purchase history. Another way…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like doing giveaways and gift subs to my stream are only interesting to the most loyal viewer. It would be awesome if as the streamer I could do a bit giveaways. This would not just promote people to use bits on my stream, but maybe it will increase bit engagement as a whole. People love the bits once they start using them. But it seems a lot of users are unaware of what bits are. So here is my suggestion, allow us to do bit giveaways at market value (1 cent=bit) using 25% of our accumulated revenue (this is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The benefits of Twitch Turbo are very lackluster - The Chat Badge, Expanded Emotes, and custom username colors provide little value added benefit for the price of the subscription, with only the ad free viewing and broadcast storage being of any particular value. Also, having twitch turbo appears to convey no benefit to creators being watched, and in fact, would deny them the ad revenue Turbo subscribers pay to avoid without providing that creator a substitiary revenue in some other manner.

Therefore, I propose that Twitch Turbo add a small monthly stipend of bits as part of the Turbo service,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want to limit the amount of bits I can recieve by cheer and in total, I want to lower the chance of "simps"

I want to entertain people and I dont expect them to impress me with money since is not my purpose

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I suggest it to TWITCH TV. Reorganize the Donation System on Twitch.

1.The current Donation system is less intuitive and very unfamiliar to users in other countries due to mainland-oriented payment systems such as PayPal. Work with companies such as TOSS in Korea to make it relatively easy to do donations in that country.

1. Apply the TTS system to the bit to add more fun to the donation There are currently several streamers using TTS as a third-party program. As a result, most users use TTS Donation, which is cheaper and more fun than using the bit itself. If you…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Los moderadores de la comunidad tenemos el honor de mantener limpio los chats y el espacio del streamer, ayudamos creando comandos y mismo editando y borrando para uso de entretenimiento y/o para fines importantes del usuario. Con aprecio a la espada, los moderadores no exigimos a ningún streamer ningun tipo de pago ni recompensa por realizar nuestro labor. Pero seria un buen gesto de parte de Twitch, permitirnos tener bits mensuales como una "forma de pago" de parte de la plataforma, estos de todas formas van a ser destinados al 100% a streamers y nosotros con horna entregarlos como agradecimiento…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Giving content creators bits to pass out in channel like channel points would help build hype trains. When viewers see bits used, they then use bits also. Same for stickers etc. Monkey see monkey do. Allowing creators to give away bits that don't net any real value will allow viewers to feel involved, spend those bits and then buy real bits to spend. It would get others lurking to spend bits also. Creating more revenue for twitch and content creators. It's just like if you have 50 viewers, 50 more will show up to see what's happening. It's human nature.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Je pense que suite à l'augmentation sérieuse des tentatives d'escroqueries sur la plateforme Twitch, vis à vis de l'achat frauduleux de bits sur le compte d'une personne, de mettre en place différents niveaux de sécurité.

Tout d'abord, les 5 secondes permettant d'annuler un cheer lorsqu'il est supérieur à 1000 est toujours une bonne idée.

Cependant, pour éviter les mauvaises surprises vous pourriez :

• Demander l'authentification à 2 facteurs via un code pour valider le cheer (SMS par exemple) lorsque la personne utilise 1000 cheers ou +/jour ou en 1 fois/ achat.

• Demander une validation par SMS & Mail lorsque la…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here