Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. There is no way to know if Streamers unlocked emotes bits, to know or see them !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bits Usage History  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ya todos sabemos que la comunidad de twitch en latino america acrecido mucho desde hace años, es una propuesta que se a hablado desde hace teimpo pero no se a implementado, por favor haganlo posible para mexico y toda latino america

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads for Bits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dont prevent people who have 2 accounts sighned in on 1 pc from wacthing adds for bits

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Não acho Justo comigo e nem Com outros investidores da plataforma que nós invista em Bits e Nosso distintivo de meta de Bits seja ocultado. Pelo Streaming ou pela falha da plataforma. Isso só tira o incentivo de investir em Bits, mesmo que seja para ajudar. O meu distintivo e de outros Views deveria ser fixo pela plataforma não podendo ser ocultado pelo Streaming. Assim vai ser algo mais Justo para quem incentiva na plataforma. Grato.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'm not sure the best way to implement an idea like this but it would be fun to have an updated stat sheet with emoji popularity among all twitch streams and people could use either bits or channel points to bet on an emojis rise or fall in popularity. It would be fun to see how old emojis hold up to newer ones and it would provide a platform for art makers to gain popularity for their work. Plus quite a bit of fun for viewers as well as educational

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We cant watch ads for bits in other countries other from us so we need free bits for the whole world or like all countries.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As of about two weeks ago I have only been able to watch ads for bits 3 times. In the past I had had no issue with this. I've tried edge and vivaldi browsers on windows and firefox on ubuntu. I do not know what the problem is and none of the articles on the internet have been helpful. Help would be greatly appreceated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would love to see a feature where viewers can Battle with Bits! basically it could be a bit brawl where multiple people go in and more than 1 get the emote or 1v1 bit battle. Basically battling with 1 bit and whoever stops or does not respond the other person received the Channel Specific Emote or Twitch Specific Emote.

A new challenger can then challenge the Bit Battle Winner in order to then gain that Channel Specific Emote. This would increase chances of Hype Trains and be fun to see viewers battling for that emote. I believe it would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love to see a more interactive Hype Train for example have Hype Train trigger music (DMCA Free) during the event music during a hype train that automatically plays on the app or browser would improve the overall fun of it and let viewers know it is active.

Also the ability to unlock additional channel emotes from completing a hype train (specific to the channel itself not overall Twitch)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. fix the ads for bits, meaning when your watching an ad and it finishes it shouldn't say "try again later" after watching ("ONE AD"). and never give another ad until the next day or in some peoples cases weeks, months, or years.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads for Bits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You should be able to watch ads for bits which can only be used on a hype train. Its a pointless feature at the moment, so this would give it a use again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. some sort of notification when someone @ you during a stream as they are sometimes easy to miss if stream moving fast and you don't want to watch the chat continuously

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. wallet in twitch where you can transfer crypto currency then tip a streamer from it if you choose to their wallet

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Would be nice if there was a setting akin to the setting for sub gifting to no longer show up on the leaderboard. Would probably not be necessary to take away the cheer badges (since you can just choose what badge you want to use).

I know a lot of streamers prefer knowing where love and support came from so they have a slight dislike towards anonymous bits/gifts. But I personally prefer not showing up on the leaderboards when it comes to cheering bits/gifting subs, so I love the setting where you can hide from them for subs, would just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow it in more countries and by that investors or people who give you money for their ads will gain more customers which means that they will come to you again and twitch users will given currency and you will be payed more. It’s a win win situation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If someone has affiliate money (but not the $100 to cash out) and they want to support someone, they should be able to use the affiliate $ to give bits to others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mi sugerencia es que se puedan moderar los bits, ya que aunque esté la opción de banear o dar time out, hay muchas donaciones inapropiadas hacia él/la streamer. Los comentarios pueden de ser de todo tipo; sexualización, faltas de respeto, entre otros mensajes que incomodan tanto al streamer como a su comunidad.

Agradecería que se tome en cuenta esta sugerencia y sea implementada para hacer más ameno ver los directos en la plataforma.

Muchas gracias por su atención y disculpas por las molestias.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. People want to give me bits and I'm not affiliate yet? And I have wierd evidence

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →