Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Currently, you must use paypal balance, even though it is through Amazon, to purchase bits, and are unallowed to put the funds already in your amazon account towards these purchases. I believe that it would be beneficial to allow using the amazon balance toward bit purchases so I can put my pre-existing balance toward twitch streamers.

122 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. With the implementation of Channel Points, the opportunity for chat interaction and participation has sky-rocketed. To make it even better, allow users to redeem some of the "Channel Point" rewards using bits.

Allow the streamer to create a reward with the option to toggle "Redeem with Channel Points" and "Redeem with Bits" and set the threshold for each. This would give streamers the option create rewards that can be redeemed only with bits, only with channel points, or with either.

This would be entirely community-driven. People are already donating bits to creators, so let those donations affect the stream. It…

81 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For people who use Twitch Prime, you can enable them to trade their subscription for 1000 bits.

47 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Why is it that only people who live in the U.S.A. can watch ads to get bits? I feel like people in other countries should be able to watch ads to get bits and support streamers.

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. With the new ability to unlock emotes with bits badges, it would be nice for streamers to give aways bits codes to their community. Streamers currently can gift subs, this would be another way that they could give back to their community.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You can earn bits by hosting channels that are live. This will be limited to 5 bits per host, and only receiving this reward once a day.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Have Broadcaster create a list of selective Anonymous names to use in lieu of "Anonymous Cheerer" for controllable options for either specific people, or channel branding.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/683360566

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When you get gifted bits they go into your bit wallet and you can either cash them out into your paypal or gift them

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bit Magic is like the Chat Effects or Stream Effects (a.k.a. Mixer's Ember Effects).

I found a way to do the chat with animations the similar way. It just needs implementation from the Developers.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Something new that "could" be added to bits is when any viewer redeems 1 or more loot with Twitch Prime on any affiliate or partner channel, that channel owner could automatically get 0.15% off bits per viewer who have redeemed 1 or more loot when on that channel. It would take 100 viewers redeeming loot to reach 15% off bits for that specific channel.

The cap of the percentage off bits for the channel owner could be 5%-15%. Once a channel reaches the cap the channel owner could have one-to-two weeks to buy the bits with a percentage off, from…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Instead of having to wait to get money to be sent to your online banking to use it on Bits and stuff like that, what if there was a way to buy bits with the money that you earn on Twitch. Like if you have earned $2 on ads, then what if you could use that $2 to spend on Bits. I hope this makes sense! If not, please comment your question and I will answer it.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. hm.. i don't know if this is the right place to post it, but considering it involves bits and channel points, i will post it here.

basically, i want to redeem all of my various accumulated channel points to bits, and support my favorite streamers with them. I'm not against buying bits, but i'm not really going to buy any. and since i'm not american, the 'watch ads for bits' option is.. kinda defunct and useless to me

of course, there needs to be some balance to not just give out all the bits to the people with a lot…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It Would Be Really Cool If You Don't Have Twitch Affiliate You Can Still Get Bits But Instead Of Getting The Money Right There It Would Be Saved Intill You Get Accepted For Twitch Affiliate.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I think it would be cool to upload custom emotes for who cheer with bits

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Viewers should decide where do bits go.

I mean, a viewer should be able to choose whether they want their bit to go to the streamer or to the mods. This would give any sort of revenue to mods, who work freely.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Once subscribed to a channel, a user will get access to the normal unlocked things but also access to a new tab next to "Gift Subs" called "Gift Bits." Gifting bits directly through a channel the viewer is subbed to will provide a discount. For example we'll say $1 = 100 bits. One option would be $1 = 110 bits if subbed...or, you could implement it as .90C = 100 bits.

You could scale bigger discounts based on longevity (consecutive months subbed) or through level of subscription (Tier 1, T2, T3.)

I do not have financial information on twitch but…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. we have the right to earn bits by watching ads as United States

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Deberian de poner la opcion de ver anuncios en otros paises no solo en Estados Unidos,asi nosotros apoyariamos a nuestros streamers favoritos mientras que vosotros ganareis mas por publicidad.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When Bits are purchased from a streamers page who they are subscribed to (only if they're subscribed to that streamer), then that streamer should earn a small percentage/kick back of the cost to purchase those Bits. Like,1-5%. Maybe that percentage increases based on the # of subscribers (i.e. 1 - 200 subscribers = 1%, 201 - 400 = 2%, etc.)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?