Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With Subs, Subgifts and Donates it is possible to farm points on different platforms (Stream Elements, Streamlabs etc.). The only thing whats missing are the transfer of bits to points. ( example: some one cheers 1,000 bits and earn 1,000 points in the ANKH bot; currently you can farm points with subs and donates). The policies of twitch of 2018 denied this kind of use. Its time to end this and give us the points for bit cheers :)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As far as I know there is no way to determine whether a channel has bits rewards emotes (unique and permanent emotes unlocked by spending 1K bits, 5K bits, 10K bits, etc. in that channel) unless the owner or someone with the emote uses it in chat. It apparently can't be looked up in the bits menu for the channel or anywhere else.

I'm not referring to cheer emotes, or to custom bit badges for certain levels that appear next to your username when in that channel, but to permanent emotes that can be used anywhere on Twitch, even if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a Twitch streamer, I believe these can be improved to make bits a more fun and rewarding options for viewers:

1. Up to 5 Animated emotes as an option for bit emote rewards that streamers can put in any slot.
    2. Allow streamers to give their bot access to using bit emotes. Currently, partnered streamers can give permanent tier 3 subs to bots, but this doesn't give the bot access to bit emotes.
    3. Currently, bit badges go up to 5 million. It should go higher.
    4. Expand the current channel points system to include redemptions with bits

I think these improvements would…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bits that are given to you by your community should be able to be used further on to support other people if you desire or alternatively cashed out taking them out of your bits wallet and into your payout wallet which will get payed to you when you meet payout requirements.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In "Bits Acceptable Use Policy / Now the Don’ts that constitute violations of this policy:" we can see that it is included in don*ts "graphic design services". I think this is totally wrong. Why I am thinking that? 1st you (Twitch) loosing a large amount of money because of that and there is nothing wrong with offering designer services in exchange for bits. You like it or not, bits are some kind of currency and streamers using it for all kind of things on their live streams. If you really want to push this "Now the Don’ts that constitute violations…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Je ne savais pas où insérer cette idée mais je pensais qu'il serait judicieux d'ajouter un programme de fidélité permettant de récompenser les personnes qui soutiennent régulièrement.

Ainsi, si un téléspectateur à dépensé une certaine somme d'argent durant le mois, il pourrait se voir attribuer une récompense pour sa fidélité.

Par exemple différents seuils seraient mis en place pour gagner des récompenses :

Pour 50 € dépensés sur Twitch par mois, 400 bits seraient offerts

Pour 75 € dépensés sur Twitch par mois, 550 bits seraient offerts

Pour 100 € dépensés ou + sur Twitch par mois, 800 bits seraient…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would be awesome if we could use Dogecoin and the likes to tip and cheer! :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I'm not sure the best way to implement an idea like this but it would be fun to have an updated stat sheet with emoji popularity among all twitch streams and people could use either bits or channel points to bet on an emojis rise or fall in popularity. It would be fun to see how old emojis hold up to newer ones and it would provide a platform for art makers to gain popularity for their work. Plus quite a bit of fun for viewers as well as educational

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would love to see a feature where viewers can Battle with Bits! basically it could be a bit brawl where multiple people go in and more than 1 get the emote or 1v1 bit battle. Basically battling with 1 bit and whoever stops or does not respond the other person received the Channel Specific Emote or Twitch Specific Emote.

A new challenger can then challenge the Bit Battle Winner in order to then gain that Channel Specific Emote. This would increase chances of Hype Trains and be fun to see viewers battling for that emote. I believe it would…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. some sort of notification when someone @ you during a stream as they are sometimes easy to miss if stream moving fast and you don't want to watch the chat continuously

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. wallet in twitch where you can transfer crypto currency then tip a streamer from it if you choose to their wallet

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would be nice if there was a setting akin to the setting for sub gifting to no longer show up on the leaderboard. Would probably not be necessary to take away the cheer badges (since you can just choose what badge you want to use).

I know a lot of streamers prefer knowing where love and support came from so they have a slight dislike towards anonymous bits/gifts. But I personally prefer not showing up on the leaderboards when it comes to cheering bits/gifting subs, so I love the setting where you can hide from them for subs, would just…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If someone has affiliate money (but not the $100 to cash out) and they want to support someone, they should be able to use the affiliate $ to give bits to others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. People want to give me bits and I'm not affiliate yet? And I have wierd evidence

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Just add an option that we can use to enable or disable the bits on our channel. It's actually a big mess when someone donates fake/fraud bits to our channels. With big excuses, we are getting ......

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have personally experienced issues with being able to watch adds where the adds are not available to be watched sometimes for days or up to over a week at a time. I think that if the person watching the stream wants to earn bits thru adds they should be able to at will.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. sarebbe bello se si potessero avere cheer semplicemente guardando le pubblicità

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Someone got into my account and bought some bits I was able to catch them right away but I'm still waiting on a refund if there was a way to make getting a refund quicker that would be 👌

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You can gift subs to viewers but at the moment you can't gift bits to fellow viewers. People who receive gifted bits can then use them to cheer their favourite streamers, or if they are already a streamer they can keep them for themselves. As an example sometimes there may have been someone generous who may have just gifted a load of subs to the community that in turn you may want to tip them some bits as a thank you gesture.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Deberian de poner la opcion de ver anuncios en otros paises no solo en Estados Unidos,asi nosotros apoyariamos a nuestros streamers favoritos mientras que vosotros ganareis mas por publicidad.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?