Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

53 results found

1. To give the streamers more personalization, incorporating functionality to allow a streamer to add custom cheermotes in the same fashion they are able to for channel emotes and bit badges would be beneficial to the growth of a channel.

This would not be a change in the functionality of bit cheering, but rather a change in the cosmetics.

Thank you for your consideration.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Show in emote menu or bit menu the emote rewards. or show the next emote you will unlock with bits

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Custom emotes on the hype train.
      Explanation: The rewards for participating in the hype train are standard Twitch emotes. The idea is that if the streamer can add some extra emotes there, users might be more encouraged to participate.

• Be able to use bits for rewards instead of channel points.
      Explanation: Users who don't have enough points (or even those who do) could choose to redeem a reward for points using bits instead. Or the streamer could choose to have some rewards exclusively for bits or only for subscribers.

• Add some Bit-based games.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i think it would be cool if your earnings could be used to buy bits and subscriptions. your twitch earnings would go down of course xD but i just thought it would be nice, because then we wouldnt have to wait so long for it to be cashed out into our accounts, we could just spend it on others and make them happy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be very useful for publishers dealing with fake bits problems

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Je ne savais pas où insérer cette idée mais je pensais qu'il serait judicieux d'ajouter un programme de fidélité permettant de récompenser les personnes qui soutiennent régulièrement.

Ainsi, si un téléspectateur à dépensé une certaine somme d'argent durant le mois, il pourrait se voir attribuer une récompense pour sa fidélité.

Par exemple différents seuils seraient mis en place pour gagner des récompenses :

Pour 50 € dépensés sur Twitch par mois, 400 bits seraient offerts

Pour 75 € dépensés sur Twitch par mois, 550 bits seraient offerts

Pour 100 € dépensés ou + sur Twitch par mois, 800 bits seraient…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love to see a feature where viewers can Battle with Bits! basically it could be a bit brawl where multiple people go in and more than 1 get the emote or 1v1 bit battle. Basically battling with 1 bit and whoever stops or does not respond the other person received the Channel Specific Emote or Twitch Specific Emote.

A new challenger can then challenge the Bit Battle Winner in order to then gain that Channel Specific Emote. This would increase chances of Hype Trains and be fun to see viewers battling for that emote. I believe it would…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The idea is that the streamer can setup a challenge, like winning the next game / match or whatever the like. Then people can put in bits, which in case he fulfills this challenge he gest the bits and not if he doesnt. The streamer would need to edit / click manually if he did or not succeded the challenge.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I thought of a donation that allows the user to send a private message to his favorite streamer, the streamer being able to respond or not if he wants to.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sometimes, the mods of a chat do amazing work and I suggest the vip's can send bits to the mods to say thanks for the hard work

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Third-Party Extensions like Blerp allow you to spent bits, but bits spent in those extensions do not contribute to hype trains or to cheerer rankings. I think it would be a great improvement to fix that; it would promote bit spending, interacting with third-party apps, and increase hype trains to help with streamer success.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My idea is this couple ideas actually i say make bits more appealing to buy to support streamers how can this be done you ask well many ways but 2 ways i thought of is this. after buying so many bits you could give viewers exclusive emotes that only they can have if they purchased so many bits. another way is lets say someone buys $50 in bits allow there next purchase to be dollar for dollar in bits rather than 1.40 for 100 bits but only after they get to a certain threshold of bittie purchase history. Another way…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I like doing giveaways and gift subs to my stream are only interesting to the most loyal viewer. It would be awesome if as the streamer I could do a bit giveaways. This would not just promote people to use bits on my stream, but maybe it will increase bit engagement as a whole. People love the bits once they start using them. But it seems a lot of users are unaware of what bits are. So here is my suggestion, allow us to do bit giveaways at market value (1 cent=bit) using 25% of our accumulated revenue (this is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The benefits of Twitch Turbo are very lackluster - The Chat Badge, Expanded Emotes, and custom username colors provide little value added benefit for the price of the subscription, with only the ad free viewing and broadcast storage being of any particular value. Also, having twitch turbo appears to convey no benefit to creators being watched, and in fact, would deny them the ad revenue Turbo subscribers pay to avoid without providing that creator a substitiary revenue in some other manner.

Therefore, I propose that Twitch Turbo add a small monthly stipend of bits as part of the Turbo service,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to limit the amount of bits I can recieve by cheer and in total, I want to lower the chance of "simps"

I want to entertain people and I dont expect them to impress me with money since is not my purpose

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be really cool if you could have a treasure box system using the bits the streamer buys.

This system would have a global space where any viewer could find their treasure box raffle.

Example:
    Streamer puts 100 bits and in order for other users to participate and earn these bits they need to do missions.

Among them could be:

Follow the channel;

Watch for 60 minutes;

Watch 1 ad;

Share the channel.

This tool exists on the trovo live platform, and even if they are competitors, good ideas should be shared.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please. I feel its a simple request. In @JustinTheRealSchiele stream we love raccoons, and raccoons are loved as a meme. They are simply lovable and popular little creatures. So this is a petition to have them as bits so we can drop raccoon bits. Please. I think it would be great for the entire community.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Many users like to work towards a badge goal when gifting subs and bits. Total subs gifted in a channel is already tracked each time someone gifts a sub, which allows the user to understand how close they are to the next sub badge (i.e. "PersonA has gifted a sub to PersonB. PersonA has gifted a total of 975 subs in the channel" -> now they know if they gift 25 more subs, they will get the 1K subs badge). I'm proposing something similar for bits, either publicly or locally so that the user can see their total bits contributed…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a feature to hide bits count from the leaderboard, something like the feature of "Hide Progressive Gifter Badge and Gifts Given Count"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow viewers to use BITS (cheer) currency to buy micro ad-free viewing blocks for channels.

0.10 Bits for 1 Hour
    0.20 Bits for 2 Hours
    0.25 Bits for 5 Hours

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)