Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

123 results found

1. Partner have the possibility to add a cheer emote which users can use to cheer. It would be great if that would also be possible for affiliates. Like this viewers can donate bits more personal to the channel as with the default ones.
    So partners have still a difference to affiliates at this point they could get i.e. a second or maybe also third custom cheermote slot.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How about not only being paid out from all your income, but also having the decision whether to have it transferred to an account (Bank Paypal or similar) or to use it as credit or as bits (1:1 payout amount to bits) or one Have part paid out and use the other part as credit or bits

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Recently Twitch rolled out a change that added the ability to pin a message that contains a cheer. Please add an endpoint so we can also do this through API.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I only stream for fun. Can Twitch introduce using Twitch earnings as a streamer to spend on Twitch subs and cheers without needing to cash out. That way we can continue to stream purely for fun, if running a business is not for you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Like the "Hype Chat", no one wants this feature. Please, remove it. Actually, you made it even worse then "Hype Chat", because you lowered the price to pin messages. For the Hype Chat we could at least increase the price above $100 so nearly no one used it.... now? Everyone could spam this …

To pin messages, should be mod exclusive, it should NEVER be a buy in feature.

Stop supporting people with attention deficit ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I did not want to be part of the Twitch Cheering Experiment. I am a small streamer and rely heavily on my stream alerts gimmicks to fund raise. The Cheering Experiment has massively reduced my income and the platform takes a larger cut and it doesn't even do anything cool when someone donates.

Twitch sent a stealthy email on the 20th and only gave us til the 24th to opt out but I only found out yesterday. I can safely say I don't want to be part of the experiment and would like to opt out immediately. There should be…

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Хз

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No insultar no aser te publicidad

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Eu sou um grande apoiador e cliente da Twich. Cliente porque acredito que sao poucos que investem em bits para apoiar os canais da vossa plataforma, basta dar uma verificada na minha conta que entendera. E acredito que muitos como eu tambem devem pensar assim. "Como nos apoiadores com maior investimento em compras de Bits "se assim posso nomear", nao temos nada de especial para nosso perfil geral. Entao acredito que seria interesante uma distinçao geral do quanto somos apoiadores." Nao temos nada, nada de especial para tando gasto. Enfim, nao sei se vai adiantar o meu comentario ou atè…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Conversion of Twitch currency to a monetary unit - this refers to the process of converting Twitch currency into a chosen national currency, such as dollars, euros, or any other monetary unit.

The idea is to convert Bits into a monetary unit (dollars) and use it for purchasing subscriptions and making donations. This eliminates the need for repetitive conversion and transaction processes. For instance, if the wallet balance is 10,000 monetary units (dollars), my intention is not only to gift subscriptions to my favorite streamers but also to donate a monetary amount (dollars) to support them. Additionally, users have the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to suggest the implementation of minimum requirements for first-time bit donations in a channel. Currently, there is an issue where newly created accounts can use "fake bits" purchased with stolen credit cards or bins. This situation negatively affects both streamers and the community at large. Therefore, I propose the introduction of an additional security measure to prevent these fraudulent transactions.

My proposal consists of establishing minimum requirements for first-time bit donations in a channel, similar to the existing requirements for first-time chatting. These requirements could include:

Email and Phone Verification: Similar to the verification required for first-time…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Custom emotes on the hype train.
      Explanation: The rewards for participating in the hype train are standard Twitch emotes. The idea is that if the streamer can add some extra emotes there, users might be more encouraged to participate.

• Be able to use bits for rewards instead of channel points.
      Explanation: Users who don't have enough points (or even those who do) could choose to redeem a reward for points using bits instead. Or the streamer could choose to have some rewards exclusively for bits or only for subscribers.

• Add some Bit-based games.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If we get more, easier, options to buy bits/subs. More viewers and creators will buy them. For example me. It just gives more comfort in buying them and its way faster.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Purchase  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch removed the option to watch ads for bits and I want it back.

Being able to send free earned bits had been an amazing opportunity for those who can not afford it but still want to support their favorite channels.

Taking away that feature for Multiplayer Ads is a huge downgrade, it does not allow each individual to have a freedom of choice with the earned bits as it used to be.

Please bring back Ads for Bits.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Third-Party Extensions like Blerp allow you to spent bits, but bits spent in those extensions do not contribute to hype trains or to cheerer rankings. I think it would be a great improvement to fix that; it would promote bit spending, interacting with third-party apps, and increase hype trains to help with streamer success.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. why no matter what I click on it always takes me to bits on this site
    I click to read and see feature request ideas page loads on bits I dont
    want to see bits I want to see featured requests I clicked on as example on page

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Put in support like TikTok coins so that the scene can support their favorite creator, so Twitch can also take 10% or 20% of the support. The interest becomes for both parties.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My idea is this couple ideas actually i say make bits more appealing to buy to support streamers how can this be done you ask well many ways but 2 ways i thought of is this. after buying so many bits you could give viewers exclusive emotes that only they can have if they purchased so many bits. another way is lets say someone buys $50 in bits allow there next purchase to be dollar for dollar in bits rather than 1.40 for 100 bits but only after they get to a certain threshold of bittie purchase history. Another way…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. que bajen de precio los bits son muy caros y solo por mandar un mensaje

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Purchase  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i think it would be cool if your earnings could be used to buy bits and subscriptions. your twitch earnings would go down of course xD but i just thought it would be nice, because then we wouldnt have to wait so long for it to be cashed out into our accounts, we could just spend it on others and make them happy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?