Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

123 results found

1. It would be really cool if you could have a treasure box system using the bits the streamer buys.

This system would have a global space where any viewer could find their treasure box raffle.

Example:
    Streamer puts 100 bits and in order for other users to participate and earn these bits they need to do missions.

Among them could be:

Follow the channel;

Watch for 60 minutes;

Watch 1 ad;

Share the channel.

This tool exists on the trovo live platform, and even if they are competitors, good ideas should be shared.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please. I feel its a simple request. In @JustinTheRealSchiele stream we love raccoons, and raccoons are loved as a meme. They are simply lovable and popular little creatures. So this is a petition to have them as bits so we can drop raccoon bits. Please. I think it would be great for the entire community.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, cheermotes are available even for blocked users who unlocked the emote before they got blocked.

This, however, also allows for harrassment outside of the channel of the stream who blocked them. They can go to channels of streamers that the streamer is acquainted or friends with, and continue to harass simply by intentionally using their cheermotes.

I don't think this is something a streamer should have to deal with, and therefore I think that while a user is blocked by a streamer, they should also not be able to use the cheermotes, just like they're not able to subscribe…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A lot of streamers have fun and engaging interactions when viewers use certain amounts of bits (including those outside of third-party extensions like blerp/sound alerts). I believe it could be beneficial for Twitch, the streamer, and newer cheerer to allow streamers to set 1-3 "recommended cheers".

These would be displayed when someone opens up the bit menu, and the streamer could add a title and description in addition to the amount—much like channel points. This would enable viewers to more easily find special cheer amounts (such as if Cheer500 would make them eat a mystery jelly bean or something) without…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheering  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Many users like to work towards a badge goal when gifting subs and bits. Total subs gifted in a channel is already tracked each time someone gifts a sub, which allows the user to understand how close they are to the next sub badge (i.e. "PersonA has gifted a sub to PersonB. PersonA has gifted a total of 975 subs in the channel" -> now they know if they gift 25 more subs, they will get the 1K subs badge). I'm proposing something similar for bits, either publicly or locally so that the user can see their total bits contributed…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To give the streamers more personalization, incorporating functionality to allow a streamer to add custom cheermotes in the same fashion they are able to for channel emotes and bit badges would be beneficial to the growth of a channel.

This would not be a change in the functionality of bit cheering, but rather a change in the cosmetics.

Thank you for your consideration.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be cool to add a support icon related to covid, and send the percentage of bits to medics who are fighting virus.

114 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it would be very useful for publishers dealing with fake bits problems

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You can earn bits by hosting channels that are live. This will be limited to 5 bits per host, and only receiving this reward once a day.

197 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a part of our efforts to continually improve our products and creators and viewers build communities together, we are testing several possible updates to the Cheering experience. As a part of this effort, we are testing one of three prototype Cheering updates to a small number of hand-selected channels in order to observe how communities respond and interact with the feature. These three updates are:

• Cheer with Screenshot: viewers can add a creator-selected image to their Cheer to increase the expressiveness of their Cheer in chat.
    • Cheer Message Size: viewers can choose how large their Cheer message will appear…
    15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An early request to NOT proceed with this new functionality for bits that convert them into Animated Emotes without being able to edit the amount.

While I think the idea is cute, it is a negative experience for anyone who likes to give anything other than 1-100-1000-10000-50000 bits.

When I give bits, I often click a Bits amount (normally 1) and then edit the number to be what I want it to be. ie. 25, 69, 123 etc... This test makes the experience much less fluid, requiring me to type out the amount each time. OR, if I accidentally type…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change the bits to like tiktok type. each icon have their own bit price, not 10,100,100,5000
    example a rose cost 10, a love cost 100 bit, no other bit option.
    and while pressing will sent it right away like tiktok. not while pressing it shown at chat text. and while sending it give exp to level the badge for example a rose give 1 exp, love give 100 exp. and make 1 icon like for 100, after sending the 100 will get 100 exp, but! this is the only 1, 1 icon can give extra random 1 exp, 66 exp,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. there could be a bit train so anyone can start it by doing a mathematical series of bit donations. for example: someone donates 1 bit, some other one donates 2, 3 etc. or someone donates 100, 200, 300... or even 3, 6, 9 or 5, 10, 15 etc.
    doing a long combo unlock more bit emotes.
    there could also be some high level unlocks for 100 or 1000 bit chains.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You can transfer bits to someone else

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Proponuje, aby do aplikacji Twitch została dodana nowa funkcja streamowania funkcja polega na tym aby podczas streamowania kiedy widz wysyła twórcy donate w postaci pieniędzy lub twitchowych punktów bitsów wtedy widz może wybrać efekty na twarz typu okulary, czapka,maski na twarz itp.

Oczywiście te udogodnienia będą dostępne od odpowiedniej kwoty/ilości bitsów i twórca kanału sam będzie mógł wszystko ustawić.

Mam nadzieję, że ta propozycja będzie zaimplementowana przynajmniej na chwilę, aby zobaczyć czy się sprawdzi.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. GOOD AFTERNOON I HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW TO INTERACT MORE WITH THE STREAMER IT WOULD BE LIKE THE BITS BUT INSTEAD OF TEXT IT WOULD BE AUDIO AND THAT IN THIS WAY THE VIEWER CAN EXPRESS MORE WITH THE STREAMER I DO NOT KNOW HOW ORIGINAL MY IDEA IS BUT I CAN GIVE YOU MORE IDEAS OF MODERATION IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN COMMUNICATE BY MY EMAIL

My name is Sergio Saucedo Castillo, nice to meet you, I'm 17 years old.
    Thank you for your attention and time.

[edited by staff to remove personal information]

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. hm.. i don't know if this is the right place to post it, but considering it involves bits and channel points, i will post it here.

basically, i want to redeem all of my various accumulated channel points to bits, and support my favorite streamers with them. I'm not against buying bits, but i'm not really going to buy any. and since i'm not american, the 'watch ads for bits' option is.. kinda defunct and useless to me

of course, there needs to be some balance to not just give out all the bits to the people with a lot…

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Just add an option that we can use to enable or disable the bits on our channel. It's actually a big mess when someone donates fake/fraud bits to our channels. With big excuses, we are getting ......

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?