Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

232 results found

1. Add an optional button that allows you to watch ads even when subscribed with the default being off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Delete the adobe creativity ad. At the end of the ad, the audio distorts wildly and just sounds awful lol.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A lot of gambling streamers are abusing the rules by spamming for example WWWWWWW before #ad to not show the necessary #ad on their stream title.
    If Twitch is not going to do anything about gambling streams you should at least make sure viewers know that the streamer is payed by the company to get them addicted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The audio at the end of the Adobe ad is so loud and choppy it is really annoying. Lowering the volume shows that it is the audio of the ad that is messed up, not based on volume.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I believe there is a lot of real estate to be used for ads that is not nearly as disruptive as ones that block out the stream. What if there was an OPT-IN option for affiliates and partners for them to be able to place an "ad panel" into their about section.

This panel would have a few preset sizes (from the most common panel sizes) that the streamer could use and place amongst their other information. It is an area viewers will occasionally look for information, but it would not be blocking the actual content or covering up anything.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ¿ De verdad estáis tan molestos por ver uno o dos anuncios antes de un stream en el que vas a ver tu contenido favorito , apoyar al streamer e interactuar con amigos y streamers ? Queréis todo gratis que ni dos anuncios soportáis ? Lo veo muy poco ético con que es un negocio/trabajo/servicio y en todos sitios ponen anuncios amigos , pero yo vengo a decir que a google no le interesa Twitch y manipula los resultados de sus búsquedas para desprestigiar a la plataforma de Twitch , toda una injusticia .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LEFT TWITCH AND MOVED TO FACEBOOK GAMING DUE TO YOUR MULTIPLE ADS MONEY MAKING SCHEME, BETWEEN 3 AND 8 ADS AT A TIME IS CRAZY, GO BACK TO 1 AD OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE STREAMERS AND VIEWERS, INCLUDING MYSELF, WHICH WILL INCLUDE CANCELATION OF PRIME

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There was no ad 1 week ago. Now i hate twitch because of ads.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Intro ads are fine, closing/raid ads are fine, streamer chosen time ads are fine, banner ads on the website are fine, buying in for an ad free experience is fine. Look at all that. Now look how you are destroying your website. Nobody is fine with this. Stop at what you can actually get away with and leave the rest alone. I'm done and moving on.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't get why Twitch breaks there own TOS rules with Ads -- by showing *** cheeks which is against TOS -- and you ban streamers for this infraction

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. twitch is a platform that changed the way of entertainment. Million of person watch real life situations, observing what the streamer does in every moment. And for this, every second count, because you cannot watch it again (technically you can, but if a want to see something recorded I will go to another platform)
    Understanding this situation, Twitch cannot use the traditional way of showing ads as the TV or other videos platform does, because the platform works different!
    So my suggestion is that Twitch must improve with a creative and different mechanisim of showing ads, creating more engagement with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ich kann einfach nicht verstehen wie so eine tolle Seite wie Twitch Werbung für die Bundeswehr machen kann. In den Werbe Clips wird mit junden Menschen geworben die Spass haben bei der Bundeswehr. Das sie jedoch seit Jahren in Kritik steht wegen rechter Gesinnung ist hier dann nicht wichtig? Ebenfalls finde ich es nicht schön junge Menschen, die ja nun hauptsächlich Twitch benutzen zu motivieren zur Waffe zu greifen und evtl. zu Sterben. Mir ist die ein oder andere Werbung schon öfters übel aufgestoßen aber nun muß ich endlich mal Feedback geben.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When watching a stream on a vertical monitor, there exists a lot of black space, where Stream Display Ads can fit easily. However, when one appears, the stream itself shrinks even more, quite a ridiculous amount. I think the ad could adapt to the layout of the website, and act/shrink accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I just got 2 ads on iPhone twitch app that was just audio. It did not interfere with the stream video, but the ad audio went over the streamer’s voice just like an video ad. The audio just ran in the corner with a small button. This is the best ad feature I’ve seen in a while. Please do not remove it anytime soon.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I mean seriously, these ads have been playing since AUGUST. I can't stand the distorted music that plays at the ends of these ads, and I can literally recite the marketing that Adobe uses verbatim. I think we got the picture. "What if it took place in a white void.... no, maybe black..." It's legitimately driving me insane.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. If I am subbed to a streamer, it is because I want to support them and not see ads. If you're going to run random 3 min mid-rolls on the channel ANYWAY, then I don't see the point in giving you or them my money. The current twitch advertisement model is irritating, breaks the flow of content, and is VASTLY devistating to the chat interaction of smaller streamers; especially the ones who are taking the time to kindly answer specific questions, only to be interrupted by multiple mid-roll ads they have no control over. If this isn't intended, fix it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove Multiple Ads Being Played back to back when Raiding Others
    This is having a Negitive Effect the Streamer being Handed over too had 40 Raiders from another stream come across and out of the 40 Raiders only 1 person stayed, the rest quit because of the 7 back to back ads 3mins long in total

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ads in the language of the stream being watched. It does no good to advertise something in a language I do not understand. Stop being woke, and stick to the streamer's language. Or better yet, I pay a LOT of money to Twitch each month supporting streamers, Ad free for paying people.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Especially the "Meica Flashking Ad" here in Germany is really driving me crazy. It's a cool idea, and I even looked it up manually only seeing this campaign is already 2 years old. Why run ads with that?
    But the real problem is, I only get THAT ad, I must have watched it at least a 100 times already, it keeps coming up.
    When I finally decided which channel to stick by and give them the 15 second ad revenue, I am briefly excited to watch the streamer. But that does not last very long because 5 minutes into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 最近PS5某款遊戲的廣告開頭也太嚇人了吧…?突然看到血淚的鬼面,可以理解平台需要廣告收益,但是突然就出現嚇人的廣告實在很過分耶?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?