Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

48 results found

1. privacy tiers popup or (PTP) could be a feature for the less experienced that gives the user tiers on what they want collected or used by the data they provided to twitch. this will be a popup (like what the name implies) that appears for a user once or twice before dissapearing unless they sign in again (not to be confused with reopening the browser)

tier 0: off
    in the name.

tier 1:
    disables third party tracking cookies but will keep targeted ads.

tier 2:
    disables third party tracking cookies, opts out of targeted ads and clears the targeted ad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. there needs to be a way to disable 2fa without having a phone number or needing to sign into authy (which requires a phone number as well). i have gone through your automated support since December of last year with no resolution other than "Our policy is typically to not remove Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) under any circumstance, as doing so would defeat the purpose of your account having that extra level of protection.

When reviewing the information provided for the account we were unable to verify ownership and as a result, we will not be able to remove 2FA from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nobody here is oblivious to the knowledge that tons of people are having difficulty logging into twitch and that twitch's "suggestions" for fixing this issue never work usually leaving a lot of people with an unsatisfying "we've extended all troubleshooting options so we'll be closing this ticket" and still being locked out of their account.

Well I've gone out of my way to find a potential solution for this problem until Twitch actually decides to fix the login issue and that is to provide an option on the login screen to force a 2FA check which tends to fix the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. É muita burocracia para se redefinir uma senha, todas as vezes que preciso editar alguma coisa tenho que enviar um reset de senha pq as senhas que normalmente usamos para outros sites vocês dizem ser fracas e não deixa colocar, senha com letras maiúsculas, minúsculas, caracteres especiais e números e mesmo assim pra vocês é fraca. Mudem isso! Sem falar que vocês já mandam um código no e-mail então pra que tanta burocracia na senha.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The password recovery with the email is not working (checked and not the email provider's fault). I tried to solve it with the support but after a handful of emails they just closed the ticket with this: they really want to help, but cannot. I just wanted them to send that recovery mail to the email adress that belongs to that twich account but they "unfortunately cannot help".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have had my phone number for over a year now and I am unable to use to due to the fact that whoever had it before has it registered to THEIR account. When I contact support after having explained that the account the number is currently connected to isn't mine and I don't know the person, they tell me to VERIFY THAT THE ACCOUNT WITH THE NUMBER IS MINE.

Please. Upgrade your support and make it easier for people to claim THEIR PHONE NUMBERS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Every time I put in the code that you sent me it says that it’s wrong and I’m getting pretty annoyed. Please send me the right code.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Maybe a personal opinion but having to search the country code manually by scrolling through the list box is not very intuitive. I would like to suggest have a list of countries followed by their dial code rather than the dial number(country code)

Also the ability to search by text would probably help for lazy people like me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?