Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1327 results found

1. the idea is a simple one simply have a continue watching button or somthing to enable us to find streams we were watching before to the mobile app

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the twitch idea department should be supplyed whit weaker drugs so this laout change or the art debockle doesnt happen again

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sorry to him and all but firing the only guy dumb enough to attach his name to this asinine update is just good business. He's just some stuffed shirt anyway, the actual programmers can at least undo the travesty they were paid to create.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be such an amazing experience for Android users to be able to see comments made with /announce. This feature was added 2 years ago and it is kind of wild. As of today, August 2, 2024, Android has a 71.63% Global Market Share: StatCounter.com (https://gs.statcounter.com/os-market-share/mobile/worldwide/#yearly-2009-2023). So many content creators use /announce or /pin, neither which can be seen on Android devices, to advertise, give trigger warnings, or other important information the viewer may need to see.

For two years, you have neglected fixing this issue despite the many times it has been brought up on social…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have sorting options for the following list just like in desktop/pc. The current layout on mobile for the following list is chaotic, random and probably based on algorithms just like everything else these days. A small simple menu to sort your followers in A-Z, high-low viewers or either of those in reverse would make it easier and less frustrating to navigate

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. At the moment, minimizing a stream to look at your follower list pauses the stream, because the follower list is on a page that always displays video, which pauses other videos even when auto-play is disabled. This was mentioned many times in the feedback section of the newest update but hopefully literate designers will be available to replace the current team.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop pausing the stream when I do anything. When I go into and out of PiP, when I navigate around the new boomer Tik Tok trash app, when I visit another page while PiP is active, the stream constantly pauses/stops for literally no reason at all. There should be no code in your codebase that automatically pauses or stops a stream, if I want the stream to pause or stop there is a button I can press, stop trying to be clever when your design team have 2 brain cells between them.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back swipe to close stream.

The user can no longer close a stream without being required to look at their phone.

Before: User would Drag down, Swipe left.

Now: Drag down, Tap small preview, Click X before it disappears .

This is no longer user friendly with todays update.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please implement a second list you can add to which is a favorite channels list, next to following channels. Most people have a very large following list, it would be handy, to save a seperate favorite channels list, you can easily access in the App, which is not that big.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. La actualización actual es poco funcional, ya que no aparece un icono o pestaña donde aparezca los canales que uno sigue y lo actual cuando abres la app es sugerencias que aparecen de otros canales y algunos que ya uno sigue y además hay desorden visual en la app

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. IPadOS 17.4.1; Twitch v19.4

Active Playing Stream when “Twitch App” is under ANY system’s multi-tasking mode would close itself under the forced “feed tab” trial update.

Any active playing stream would close when user interact with any of the device’s multitasking features under IPadOS ie: ‘home page gesture’(swipe up from bottom of screen; [expected action: stream player would pop out into PIP mode, home screen would be shown with PIP stream still playing]) or ‘split view mode’(allow 2 apps to be side-by-side; [expected action: twitch would transform into portrait mode and continue playing with on-screen UI(clip, options, play/pause button, mute…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If I click to not use mod view on my phone it means I don’t want to use mod view, stop asking every 10 seconds and only ask me once

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the watch streaks feature to the iOS app, so iOS users can share their watch streak in streams they have streaks in.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BUG REPORT. Installing Twitch app update version 17.6 broke Stream Chat and requires immediate fixing in order to be fully functional.
    THE BUG: A user can type and "send" chat messages that show up on the Twitch app's interface, but they do NOT EVER actually go to the Stream Chat. They don't show up. No one at all sees them.
    ATTEMPTS TO WORKAROUND: I found no workarounds on iOS. I've DELETED the app, rebooted the iOS device, REINSTALLED the Twitch app. The result is exactly the same. I've also made sure it's specifically an app problem and not an overall…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please improve the interface of the mobile app. Every time I rotate my phone into theater mode, the app becomes inoperable. It gets really annoying to have to force close the app every time I do this.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Every time I go to a streamers chat, or even look in the search bar for another channel, after about two minutes of running the mobile app, the app will freeze and then crash. Even when I close the app out of my background, and completely restart it, still the same thing. Please fix.!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I rarely use this app, but the amount of ads I’ve been getting lately has been invasive and annoying. I don’t understand why streamers can’t have full control of ad choices which results in this site doing everything they can to annoy viewers as much as possible with not 2, not 3, but 9 ADS! What purpose do these ads have when creators or moderators can’t control the amount of ads that could ruin the enjoyment of viewers? It’s like Twitch is begging to be sued at this point since there nothing you could do to avoid them except for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When watching on IOS mobile, I am currently unable to comment when switching from full screen to chat mode. It has been this way for 3 days and I’ve seen numerous others notate this same issue. I want to bring as much attention to this as possible as it is basically unusable atm.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. iOS app leaves streams unwatchable. Streams stutter and skip, or randomly just pause stream every 5 to 15 minutes. This happens both on Wi-Fi and mobile data, it makes using the app infuriating

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Whisper push notifications on mobile. There’s no other way to know you received a whisper on mobile without manually checking.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?