Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. This may have been mentioned already and sorry if it has, but having a Twitch Studio mobile app would be fantastic for native streaming and not having to use the Twitch app or Streamlabs just to stream.

For the future of course I'd love for the app to have every feature from the desktop version, but just a simple app outside of the Twitch app to stream from would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. deberían poner mas herramientas para los de móvil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When browsing on mobile, i have to reset my language tag EVERY new category i look through. It would be great if they would stay, just like on Desktop site. I only speak/read English and having to trudge through searching for English can get very tiredsome and eventually i give up and don't even watch anything until i get back to my PC.

Also, why 2 English tags, with no distiction between them. I understand one is Brittish/UK English and the other American English, but they both only say "English". There's really not much difference between the 2 either and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Android moderation. it would be very useful if the resources available to computer users were made available to Android (mobile) users. for example: being able to change the category and edit the Stream's title. I appreciate the attention!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I wish that multiple "Is Live!" notifications by a single user would be grouped together into one notification. Right now, each is separate, making my notifications really noisy for active users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. So this is actually genius. When you enter pip and look at the icons in the window there’s usually the pause button and fast forward and rewind 15 buttons. There’s this indicator under the rewind 15 button that says live. This indicator should actually be a button that allows us to get right back to live status in a stream just in case we have fallen behind by the stream being paused since we can’t just fast forward to live.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. For example, My GoPro Hero 8 black has a micro hdmi cable and can be used as a camera to my computer. Therefore, if I use the Apple Lightning Adapter I feel like I should be able to use my GoPro as a camera and mic instead of my phone; making IRL streams much easier and cheaper. There is a live stream feature on the GoPro Quik app, but it's unreliable and uses a wireless connection. I feel a wired connection would be much better and it won't chew through my mobile hotspot every month. Doesn't have to be a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I don’t necessarily know if it’s my iphone or not, but recently every 10-15 minutes when i’m watching a stream the mobile app will glitch and freeze, i have to close out every few minutes. Ive talked to other people and they’re all having the same issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to be able to stream continuously ends on end like from 4hr to 10 or 48 hrs I want twitch To let us stream without worrying that our stream might end or not without us ending it for ourselves it’s unfair because it affects the affiliate achievements by a lot please twitch fix this problem everytime I stream it ends for no rescan saying there has been of error and it only happens on iOS because of iOS 14 please fix this cause it would mean a lot to many of us

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. So I was on this mobile app called Bigo where you can do livestreams and I found this cool feature they have where you can use your phone as a camera/webcam while steaming your gameplay on your PC. So what they did was they made you scan this qr code on screen to be able to connect your pc to your phone and there you have it you have your face cam on your phone while playing any game or basically doing anything on your PC. This will be very helpful for user/streamers like me who doesn't really have a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently for some unknown reason the mobile app player is experience severe playback issues across all channels.
    The stream player is pausing both video and audio every 5-10 seconds, with and without low latency turned on(stream quality doesn't matter as it affects every resolution).
    Not only is this an annoyance, it's also massively disruptive as the video player UI being forced to pop up whenever this occurs, covering the entire screen.
    This issue has been ongoing for a few days now and needs to be addressed quickly as it's rendering mobile viewing impossible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When an error is detected have something to restart the player every five or ten seconds automatically for a certain number of attempts before requiring the user to manually restart the player. But of course allow the player to manually restart there too, with the condition being that if the player manually restarts during a wait time it will count as all attempts expired.

Why is that? I sleep to streams and sometimes the player encounters an error and halts the playback, so I wake up to absolute silence and need to restart the player manually.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I requesting this feature in the video feature section of the General.

A streamers disconnects and you're there in 'the lounge area' i.e. disconnected stream. If the streamer goes live again, the video should just autoplay for the viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On mobile, when watching a stream either on portrait or landscape mode, chat will go on the right side or underneath the video and I'll be able to both watch the stream and read the chatroom, and even write on it as the app manages to find room for the keyboard, the chatroom and the vid altogether.

Still on mobile, if I want to whisper while watching a stream, the whisper window will occupy the entirety of the screen, and I won't be able to keep an eye on the stream while whispering.

I don't really get why it goes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. For over a year now using twitch app and Chromecast there is constant stutter on any resolution above 720p60. I have given a 1 star review on Google play store. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have seen it suggested.
    BUT ITS NOT BEING ACKNOWLEDGED

I am an avid user of iPhone mobile games. So my suggestion is limited to my experience only.

Recently changes were made to update users of the twitch stream games option for screen sharing/streaming but I hope you don’t forget that we want display features like any other streamer would have access to. Not only do they improve the look of a stream they allow us to interact better with our audience. If I can’t see chat how can I engage honestly and in real time?

Weeks of my tinkering…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?