Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

775 results found

1. Chère communauté Twitch,

Je tiens tout d'abord à vous remercier pour votre passion et votre engagement envers la plateforme Twitch. Vous êtes la raison pour laquelle Twitch est devenu un lieu de rassemblement virtuel pour les amateurs de jeux vidéo, de streaming en direct, de créativité et bien plus encore. Aujourd'hui, je souhaite vous parler d'une opportunité importante pour notre communauté : la publication de Twitch dans l'AppGallery.

Twitch est une plateforme incontournable pour les streamers et les spectateurs du monde entier. C'est un endroit où nous pouvons nous connecter, partager nos passions, interagir en temps réel et vivre des…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The mobile app could really use a channel point request cue where we can accept/reject redeems from. Often I'm playing a game that has issues when I click away from it (such as cutting off the audio) or games that I'm streaming from my console and not my computer. Having the ability to clear the request cue from my phone would make things MUCH easier and help to improve the quality of my streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, when a channel mod gives a reason for a timeout / ban, it only displays the reason to the user being timed out / banned if they are on PC. If they are watching the stream from mobile, the reason is not displayed when they get timed out / banned. When a user sees and knows the reason that led to their timeout / ban, they are far less likely to disrupt chat with the same offence as opposed to just getting timed out / banned without a provided reason. Therefore, it would greatly be beneficial if the reason…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's 2023, everyone uses Bluetooth. Please allow Bluetooth earbuds as a mic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ライブ配信を視聴していたが途中で視聴をやめた場合 ビデオの続きを見るに提案されるが 配信者がサブスクライブにステータスを変更すると 続きを見るに残って消すことができない ステータスをサブスクに変えた場合は続きを見るに表示しないようにして欲しい

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I was wondering if you could make so you can see when you have started following on phone , Would really appreciate that :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I start ttv app on android, first the fully purple screen hit my eyes. So I made new start screen but there is no upload file. Try to put circular trimmed twitch logo on dark theme. It looks comfy than now and It is true dark mode 100%.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I've used the Twitch mobile app for many years now, but one thing i'd really like to see implemented is displaying when your account was first created. Many other platforms have this feature and i feel like it gives people a sense of how long they've been using Twitch for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello,

I am contacting you to propose a collaboration on a very innovative project. But before that, I would like to confirm whether your company is open to external proposals. Also, I hope that you can fully understand my proposal and see the same potential that I do.

As a daily user of the Twitch platform, I love its functionality but I feel that there is a missing element. I believe that there is a lack of interaction between channel hosts and their audience, and this sentiment is shared by both viewers and streamers.

Therefore, I came up with the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tragam um app da twitch pra os dispositivos Alexa ( Echo Show) …
    É um desperdício vcs não terem desenvolvido um app para um dispositivo da própria amazon … Por favor pensem com carinho nessa sugestão .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After a livestream has been paused, create an option to go back to Live mode. Otherwise users are stuck in the past and are therefore limited to how much they can interact with the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I’m getting upcoming stream reminders for channels that haven’t been live since October of 2020. (The streamer died.) The algorithm should take recent streaming history in to account versus the fact that the channel had a schedule and only suggest active channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello, on the twitch site it is possible to have the videos in a chosen language at the top of the list in the different categories. Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this on the android application, you have to manually put a tag with the language each time.
    Could you please set this up.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When I’m steaming, I use my phone in stream manager to monitor chat but I set my phone to lock itself after 5 minutes of inactivity. Can stream manager override it, same as if I was watching a stream?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Ana responded

Hi there,

This is an interesting concept. I have moved your idea to Twitch Apps: Mobile > Feature Requests for further consideration. Thanks!

15. Basically add settings on the app to enable Audio Normalization, Loudness Equalization, Equalizer, etc. so we, users, can get some control on the audio and be able to hear streams that sometimes are too quiet, or have game quiet and microphone loud, or vice versa, or that are too loud, without having to hunt for the "El Dorado" known as proper audio settings for phones that depending on your brand or model of phone might NEVER exist.

And this is the kind of thing it needed for LAST DECADE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Full screen chat and second screen experience.

I would like to have a chat only option even when video is live.

I would like to watch on my Apple TV or laptop but chat with my phone without having to have the video taking up space.

Would also be able to watch ads or run twitch extension with the phone while video is play on the tv. A true second screen experience.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you pause on mobile, the channel info at the bottom and the media controls blocks the streamer’s content on the screen, and you can not read things. The controls will not go away if you tap on the video, they are stuck until you resume play, and by then the text you are trying to read may be gone. Tapping should hide the controls and channel info while paused. Youtube and other platforms allow this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new twitch app update left old devices like iphone 6 without being able to watch twitch unless is through a browser app which is not the best experience.
    If you download the app it says update your iOS, and I did but only reaches the 12.5.4 version. So unless I login through a browser app Im left with a useless app, which doesnt make sense to have it on the apple store even.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I was watching one of my favourite streamer and it says chat loading but nothing shows up. I then tried to say somthing in chat and it told me i couldn’t do that at this time. I then reset my i pad thinking it was an issue from my end and its still there. Is this a known issue at this time? What do i do?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a function that can delete your clips and your previous broadcast. at the content Button

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?