Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Basically just the title. Recently noticed the (android) mobile app doesn't show an unban appeal button when banned from a streamers chat. This is a bit of a problem as I started just telling people who have whispered me for unbans to take it to the proper ban appeals, but I can't in good conscience do that when the users aren't shown the option in the apps.
    I assume it's already on the backlog but as I couldn't find anything about it I wanted to point it out here. If it's already being addressed feel free to close this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, would you please move the app to the “entertainment” category (or similar) in order to iOS display Twitch beside streaming apps in the new App Library?

Thank you and great job!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. não estou conseguindo transmitir jogos na twitch pelo meu iphone
    fica sempre em tela preta e nisso acabo que não consigo da continuidade com a transmissão

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Instant Apps for Android allow casual users like me to use the app's primary functionality without having to explicitly download it. It can also function as an "upsell" to encourage me to download the full app for a richer experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need to fix more bugs

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. can't 'go live' with a chromebook on the android app? this seems like a shame since uvc capture devices are supported on the platform (appear as a 'camera').

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. First, please, PLEASE find a way to keep the mobile app from disconnecting from the stream. This is an incredibly frustrating experience to be in the middle of something and have the stream fail.

Second, the autofocus on the android app is in need of serious, serious improvement. I cannot overstate this enough. Please allow manual focusing, or allow autofocus to be turned off. The functionality is really poor.

Third, please inherit the stream description from the creator dashboard if it is changed there. If I have to restart the stream for whatever reason (see first), having to edit the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Many people love to consume Twitch on their mobile devices. Often, they're not even watching, they're just listening, i.e. when going for a walk etc. Please add a "blind mode"/"background" mode that only streams audio and that doesn't pause the stream when turning off the screen. That way, the usage of the mobile device charge and data plans would be much more efficient. This would be very good especially for "Just Chatting"-streams. Bonus from the business p.o.v. : You could play specialized adds that work without video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Use keyboard arrow keys for rewind/fast forward for iPad (Bluetooth or Smart Connector keyboards), like on PC/Web Browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On mobile there should be an option to change chat position from the right side being default to the left side while in landscape mode. This would be ideal for streams that have webcams on the right side of the stream for a better watching experience. Making a transparent slider would also be a cool idea as someone mentioned.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to have the Ability to connect my Stream to a Mobile Stream Deck specifically having a Twitch Stream deck Mobile App. switching scenes from my Android or iOS device is just Natural coarse of Action don't you think?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. when i go to stream there's a bug that don't start the stream but the app tell me that i am on stream .-.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In order to check if a follower is live, I have to go in the app and check, or check my emails. Instead, I want to be able to just check my lock screen and see something like “(Streamer) just went live!” or something similar. That way I will miss a lot less streams. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please note that in the mobile version of Twitch you can not turn off chat.
    The functions “chat only” or “only sound” are present.
    But there is no chat mute function.
    Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show Alerts like "New Follower" for Android and IOS Viewers. You only see the Alerts on Desktop Computers.. Why ?

Kind Regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. A feature useful to most who'd rather save data

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Samsung J6 Android 10 gives color error after the update. Do you make Android 10 the highest target of your APK file?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mobile users are currently unable to participate in watch parties or sponsored streams like the recent one for Upload. If a viewer has Amazon Prime linked to Twitch, they should be able to watch Prime content on mobile and Chromecast or other similar services.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For some reason my resolution only goes up to 432p. I've tried other streaming apps and perfectly get anywhere from 720 to 1080p. Can we please fix this?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lots of the streams I watch, can also work very well in the background while I work. Therefore it's disapointing that it's not possible to stream just audio via f.ex a google home device. The default iOS app only allows video casting to a Google Chrome device.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?