Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Mobile

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Mobile

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

222 results found

1. I currently use the extremely limited search history on mobile as a favorites list. A dedicated list would be sweet.

Also an updated way to see who you follow using filters would be great too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to login using Silk Browser.
    Amazon Echo Show 8 uses only the Silk browser and I want to be able to login in my twitch account so I don't watch ads.

A native app for Echo Show would be even better, but the authentication is easiest for now. It says the my browser (Silk) is not compatible to login.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. To add IA subtitle when i share a clip for YouTube short or Tiktok, like submagic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Suggestion for Twitch.tv: Revert Channel Hosts to Their Previous Functionality

Many users have expressed their discontent with the recent changes to channel hosting on Twitch.tv, and there is a compelling case to reconsider these alterations. Previously, the ability to watch another stream within the offline chat of a channel was a valuable feature that helped maintain viewer engagement with a streamer they might not have encountered otherwise.

The former system allowed viewers to stay connected to the community and content even when the streamer was offline. This not only benefited streamers but also enhanced the overall user experience. Hosting, as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Remove delay before unban request or add warning of delay or save draft

I just typed a long paragraph as a request for an unban and when I sent it, it deleted and I was told to wait. PEEPO

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A recent update seems to have removed the list of offline followed channels from the sidebar. Making it harder to navigate to any offline channel to watch VODs for example. I know you can scroll down on the main tab to eventually find them, but this forces the app to load past “recently featured clips”, “channels recommend for you”, “continue watching”, and “upcoming streams” sections, each adding delay while they load.

I guess people with a lot of followed channels might have less clutter now, but maybe allow the user to enable the categories they want to see on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Whisper push notifications on mobile. There’s no other way to know you received a whisper on mobile without manually checking.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let users be able to sort offline channels on mobile by alphabetical order.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. アーカイブの再生を終えた後に他のアーカイブへジャンプする仕様のONOFF機能がほしいです。

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it would be a good Idea if twitch would let you see your revenue on
    a mobile app so you can keep an eye on your channel and earnings without going on a physical website on a computer. If you are on the go a lot but still stream having a way to see your revenue without going on a website would be helpful to a lot of people. I stream on Youtube and we have a app called Youtube studio where am able to see my views , content , revenue etc....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please improve bitrate and upgrade resolution to 1440 and/or 4k. Your competition is better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mods sometimes like to have a little fun offline (occasionally at the broadcaster's expense). Unfortunately, that fun leaves behind people on mobile as there isn't a way to vote on your phone on an offline stream. The prediction is visible as day, but the options are gone. These predictions can still be voted on via desktop.
    Was it an oversight? It'd just be nice to just have it be consistant.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make auto play toggle-able and not dead set automatic. Would like to let my phone live if I fall asleep watching a VOD

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Las herramientas de moderador en la aplicación móvil de Twitch son escasas, se limita a silenciar, banear, eliminar mensajes de los usuarios, agregar comandos, entre otras opciones. Es por esto que, sería de gran ayuda añadir funciones de la versión de escritorio a la versión app como: Hacer predicciones, encuestas y revisar las solicitudes de recompensas de canal. Con esas tres herramientas los moderadores tendríamos un manejo más ágil sobre el canal.

Además, sugiero las siguientes herramientas para que también sean agregadas a la versión móvil de Twitch: /announce, /clear, /pin, /shoutout, /commercial.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea or relate to the feedback provided, please vote on it. If you have any additional thoughts - feel free to add on in the comments.

15. The “Featured Clip” is frustratingly oversized and takes up way to much space. It doesn’t need to be above “Live” or “Recommended” either. Move it down or make it a tab at the bottom with the other search features.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

16. Chat Overlay is lacking in features that are present in the other modes and has some features that degrade the experience, here are some examples:
    Chat Overlay becomes hidden every time you send a message.
    There are no suggestions when trying to ‘@ someone ‘.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The recent Android update includes a clip sorting feature that automatically re-activates after manually deactivating it and leaving said Twitch account.

Add a fix to save the user's setting request to disable the feature until the user manually reactivates it.

Also, add a setting to have the button disabled for every Twitch account's clips section until we manually enable it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So on Mobile I really feel like there should be the ability to have multiple streams open from different people and still give them viewership. PC can do it very easily by having two tabs open, or if they squad stream. But two totally different people streaming and then having the stream open for both of them would be amazing. Maybe even adding this to Console would be a good idea too. I just hate switching back and forth to people I want to watch, then miss out on things happening because I wasn’t there. This would be a very…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The mobile app could really use a channel point request cue where we can accept/reject redeems from. Often I'm playing a game that has issues when I click away from it (such as cutting off the audio) or games that I'm streaming from my console and not my computer. Having the ability to clear the request cue from my phone would make things MUCH easier and help to improve the quality of my streams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Console streaming sometimes can get a little bit boring, you cannot use a music app, if you switch to a different game your stream pauses, I would like to react to videos on YouTube or at least be able to watch a short clip to add context an make it fun for my viewers, the same happens with any browser, my stream pauses and I can’t add context with images or tweets or any other content that will help interact with my community, streamlabs helps with a little support but it’s not enough. It’s tough, we do the best we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?