Discover: Browsing and Searching

Discover: Browsing and Searching

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I really enjoy the continue watching section. It seems to be missing on my browser currently. It's on my phone though.

I have been keeping up with Worlds 2019 for League and that's an amazing feature to do so. Please bring back a great way to continue watching streams we may have clicked off from.

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If twitch can't be bothered to get the default tags for games correct, which is obviously going to happen with any organization of this size working at this speed, then at least allow me to disconnect tags that don't describe what I'm doing. IE when I'm playing X-Plane 11, a flight simulator, why am I getting "Stealth" "RTS" and "Strategy"? Let -me- manage my tags, because you're bad at it. I appreciate the suggestions I get, but if you've got default tags that suck, I should be able to remove them. This should always have been a capability we should…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. With Todays change to the website you can no longer browse the channels that others follow. That was a useful tool to discover new streamers without them actively streaming at the moment or already knowing their stream name. Google still points to the page and you can still manually enter the page address in the bar, but the twitch server redirects you to the streamers main page when you try to pull up the list.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If you are going to 'sort based on viewing behaviour' and my most viewed channels are consistently at the bottom it looks more like an experiment in promoting partnered streamers instead of making it a more enjoyable experience for viewers. Please give anyone in the experiment the option to opt-out because it's actually making me unfollow people so the list looks less ridiculous.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My concept is to put more discoverability on the platform by putting a button along side the notification and follow button when viewing a stream and will pop of a side menu of creators that are like the channel you are currently watching. However it is setup that while you are browsing you are not missing any moment from your favorite creator. I demonstrated this concept in a YouTube video of mine: https://youtu.be/4ERv5dqNMZ4

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. During these tough times of pandemic with lot of travel restrictions, it would be great idea to promote IRL outdoor streamers who are providing an outlet of joy to viewers who are stuck in cities and countries stricken with covid-19. Please promote IRL streamers by having them on the main page. Its a category that has been marginalized and ignored ever since its introduction on twitch.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Study

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, could you stop recommending me streamers that the only thing they do is show their * and ** to fool their viewers, thanks. This is not CHATURBATE, I just want to enjoy twitch without having to worry about girls who just show their bodies without creating any content and nothing else. EXAMPLE gonsabellla USER

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Well this isn't irl you guys have Paper.io 1 & 2 but you don't have the 3rd one so yeah.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be awesome if you can limit channel point redemptions once per user + once per stream

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The personal NSFW chat filter in nowhere to be found on the site and the support page doesn't help. For the new support staff, when I tried to get support from them, the first time they said it was solved but it wasn't. The second and third time both were closed as duplicates even when the subject and description both said "Not A Duplicate". So I really do feel like the support staff needs to be updated with actual people who can read the full support ticket.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Things need too be explained better as far as views being counted ... 20 people viewing yet only says I person too confusing makes no since ... I have 13 right now an I kno for a fact there are 3 people looking at stream rit this very moment ... yet still says only 1 viewer ... it was explained too me but still makes no since even after explanation ... soon I'll try something doesn't seem fair ... too see viewers an to know there a people who are watching stream bcuz there my friends ... so I kno…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. can you suggest a mild, magickal site not gory, gruesome not evil

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To expand upon the idea and to make it easier on content creators to target their required diectory a simple table of requirements should be added to the help article, outlined as clearly as possible.

For example, the tag "All Bosses" that has been included in the help article would get a stream into the game category but nothing else.

A simple table outlining this information would be incredibly helpful going forward (As long as it's maintained). This will help to ensure streamers that frequently switch between different activities (Gaming to Music, for example) will have all the resources they…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote