Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

664 results found

1. I know this has been suggested here before, but I'd like to put my take on it. The pokemon categories are kind of screwed up. Firstly, there are no categories for pokemon fan games, which people wind up playing a lot and streaming. Secondly, it doesn't account for people who shiny hunt across multiple games on the same stream. It happens a lot, and ive seen it every time i go on twitch. Thirdly, many of the existing pokemon categories are dead. No one touches them aside from a few brave souls. This leads to my last point. Finally, and…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. please write the name of people's games properly instead of randomly coercing them to titlecase. 's the least you can do

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Based on previous editions, Escape The Ayuwoki: Horror Night explores multiplayer asymmetric horror, in which one player will embody the hideous creature known as the Ayuwoki, while the rest must solve puzzles, and use their skills to evade the monster and escape from the mansion.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Merge "Nioh 2" and "Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition" into one category, because it's the same game. This separation confuses viewers and gamers.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A free-to-play browser game : https://www.ile-du-coeur.com/jeu-rpg-ecole-de-magie
    Only avaible in French.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Someone removed "Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse" from the categories when creating a new stream.

The closest category that matches this game on Twitch is "Akumajou Densetsu", the Japanese version of Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse. Very few people who play Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse in the US and European markets would refer to the game as Akumajou Densetsu instead. However, there are significant changes in gameplay and music in the Japanese version of Castlevania III that players all over the world have been exposed to and would like to find if they searched for “Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse”.

For this reason,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shogi (将棋, shōgi), also known as Japanese chess, is a two-player board game in the same family as International chess and Chinese Xiangqi, and is native to Japan. Shogi means general's (shō) boardgame (gi). In early years, however, shogi was written 象棋 (the same as Xiangqi, "elephant chess").

The earliest predecessors of the game, chaturanga, originated in India in the 6th century AD, and spread from China to Japan, where it spawned a number of variants. Shogi in its present form was played as early as the 16th century, while a direct ancestor without the "drop rule" was recorded from…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There really needs to be a category for the cyberpunk red ttrpg on twitch. It’s been the most popular seller on drive thru rpg since it came out. We’d really appreciate it. Thanks

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The IRL section should be for people who are actually doing something useful. Far too many people just sit there doing nothing, but hey they have ASMR in their title! Can we please clean this up? There are people on IRL who put in actual effort to provide useful and entertaining content, and they're buried underneath a sea of lazy, attention seeking bores. To be honest, the IRL section, because of what's allowed, cheapens the site. There should be a standard, a level of activity or usefulness required to stream in this section. Make ASMR a different section at least,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add "Roleplaying Games" as a blanket game that can be streamed to cover all the non-D&D games or ones played that are not using Roll 20. "Board Games" and "Card Games" is available. Tabletop RPG's should be among them!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There are new trading cards coming out constantly, and it wouldn't be feasible to add them all. I think it would be great for streamers like me and viewers if there was a generic "trading card" category instead of an unrelated or no category at all.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add/create a data-tree style internal system to keep track of which games are part of which series and/or are remakes/ports/remasters of other games so that if someone wished to browse through, for example, all streamers playing any legend of zelda game, they could. This would also allow people to browse through, for example, specifically streamers playing Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team as well as Pokémon: Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, since DX is a remake of Red/Blue. This could increase traffic to streamers playing lesser-known or less popular games from a series since few people would be looking for…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Task Manager
    It's legit my favorite game please add it as a category, please
    I am a streamer and will use it all the time
    <3

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Myself and many other streamers do automotive repair, Racing, designing and don't have a category to do so under. I believe a umbrella cat. of motorsports should be added to help people find that content.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A new nft game comes to this world, get gold in the game and win in real life, this included with real-time wars and clans conquering regions

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dear Twitch Team,

currently – we as the GTA: Online players – have the issue of finding others who also play it live on Twitch.
    Back in the day, there was a 2nd category called something like "GTA Online" where, for the most part, you could only find streamers playing Grand Theft Auto V's official online mode.
    Since this was removed, it's impossible to find others playing it anymore. The entire "Grand Theft Auto V" category is flooded by streamers who are playing on unofficial 3rd party (roleplay) servers.
    Therefore, I would like to see a separate category for the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Video game engines are software just like games that have their own category. By browsing a category of a given engine like Unity or UE, game devs can share their practical knowledge on the platform. In general, it would be easier to find other streams that are using similar workflows. By specifying the engine used in the category field where usually the game title goes, it would reduce the chance that the game development and game jam tags are misused for random gameplay streams.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think that Streamers should be able to choose up to two categories at a time. For me personally, this would mean being able to choose both the ASMR category as well as the Stardew Valley category, as my stream is both of these things. Another example would be people who play retro games. They would be able to categorize their streams as both Retro and whatever game they may be playing.
    This way, you wouldn't have to sacrifice exposure by picking between two possible categories. There are games that people play that do not have a lot of followers.…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we have own category for indieVelo indoor cycling app. Most of streamers use zwift category now because there is no own category for this.
    https://indievelo.com/

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to have all games that are considered a port on IGDB to be included in the category list. The reason for this is that streamers cannot select the game that is more well-known to them due to geographical releases. For instance, considering that I am from North America, "Tetris Attack" is a game that I know about and not "Panel de Pon." Same thing with "Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse" where the original game is "Akumajou Densetsu." I also believe this shouldn't harm visibility as non-Japanese regions most likely have not heard of their Japanese game counterparts.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 33 34
  • Don't see your idea?