Rework/redesign Chatter List with options of what to show/not show.
With recent outcries against the innocuous "lurk bots" being seen in the chatter list I had the thought that it may be time to rework the list functionality a bit and provide some options to the broadcaster of what is shown in that list.
This would help the broadcaster (and others looking at the list) to see what they want to see, without unnecessary information that may not be helpful overall.
I suggest the following changes:
* Full rework of the list in functionality and use.
* Offer options in settings on the type of data that is displayed.
* Chat list Enabled: Yes/No
* Show Twitch Staff: Yes/No
* Show Channel Mods: Yes/No
* Types of Chatters to Show: All/Active/None
Types would only apply to chatters that aren't Twitch Staff or a Channel Mod. Active Only will only show chatters that have chatted within the last 15 minutes.
Mock-up of the options as they might appear in channel settings: