I suggest you ...

Have an Indie category like Retro/Creative/IRL/etc

It would be super lit to have an Indie category to play lesser-known games. Very often I'll try to stream an Indie game and it either wont be listed on Twitch or have 0 viewers. It would be beneficial to indie devs too to get their name/games out there.

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Abby ScreamsalotAbby Screamsalot shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Games + Demos isn't a good enough category. Something highlighting JUST Indie games, not just un-cataloged games, would be great!

• Tcba9Tcba9 commented  · 

They have one

• TwittlesTwittles commented  · 

I would love to see this because there are so many titles out there that deserve more love and attention

• RiotReyRiotRey commented  · 

this would be a great idea as a small streamer trying to promote some good indie games that were given to me i only average about 3-5 viewers, this idea would not only promote the game but be beneficial for myself as well. A very mutual agreement on both ends

• Jared GingerichJared Gingerich commented  · 

I agree. Definitely agree that this is a wonderful idea.

Though, better terminology to make it sound a tad more appealing is streaming "Early Access" category instead of Indie IMO

Someone people only think of indie as pixealted, when they don't consider that No Man's Sky was actually indie (self published)

• uullttuulltt commented  · 

As an indie developer/publisher I am greatly for this idea! Would make finding potential streamers to show off my products much easier!

Feedback and Knowledge Base