Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Charity

ATTENTION! Regarding charity requests...

The charity tool is now fully integrated with the PayPal Giving Fund, so if your charity is registered there, you should be able to find it to start a fundraising campaign. In the case you find your charity missing, please reach out to the organization regarding registering with the PayPal Giving Fund. You can learn more about how to sign up your charity here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-charities. For more information on Twitch’s Charity Tool, please feel free to access our FAQ Help Article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-faqs.

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea to check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Upvoting existing ideas will increase the weight behind the idea, as opposed to multiple similar requests (we will combine these anyway)
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Charity

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

144 results found

1. a fundraiser for braces

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Would be great to use an existing charity campaign we create on Streamlabs and link it to the Twitch Charity! I was disappointed to see this wasn't already implemented as I set up a charity on Streamlabs thinking this was already set up

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a creator who sees a lot of potential with the new built-in Twitch Charity fundraising feature, I think it would be worthwhile to consider additional donation methods. Many Twitch users already utilize Bits to support their favorite creators, and while Twitch takes a cut when purchasing Bits, 100% of Bits cheered in a creator's chat goes straight to the creator themselves.

What if there was a way for creators to route all revenue from Bits to support a specific charity during a built-in fundraiser? There's evidence of Bits serving as a fantastic resource for charities in the past on…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. With the holidays approaching, twitch should add https://www.transanta.com/ to the charity tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This non-profit organisation helps children and young people with disabilities such as cancer or motor problems and tries to give them a good time. Last year they opened hopice apartments for palliative patients and their families.
    Maybe they have the chance to get part of the charity. Thank you for reading this!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. De toute évidence, l'intégration de Paypal Giving Fund n'est pas au point. De ce que je vois, mon association n'est pas la première à avoir complété toutes les étapes auprès de Paypal, mais ça fait maintenant 3 semaines qu'elle n'est pas répertoriée sur Twitch, bien qu'elle soit sur la liste des associations de Paypal. (https://paypal.me/laveuveetlorphelin?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR)

Extrêmement décevant quand on prévoit des campagnes, le support est indisponible, et le système est vraiment à revoir.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sam is a talented young content creator from Nigeria. You can check him out on YT https://www.youtube.com/@sntpodd He needs to raise $700 to buy equipment to improve his Pod Cast. I think its a worthy cause and I think we can help him achieve his goals

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i would like to request to add a charity i work for they are truly brilliant, we are called Norfolk Blood bikes we are based in the UK and we help the NHS free of charge, transporting blood, baby milk etc all for free an help save lives, we are a non profit organisation and receive no help from the government just donations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. This is a huge part for fundraising.
    Knowing when a donation comes in, showing it on screen and bringing the hype!
    Calling out the donators and thanking them.

Right now, as a content creator, you don't see it unless you have the chat popped out and even then, it's easy to miss.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. have more indigenous charities that help first nations people. like AISES or American Indian college fund or association on American Indian affairs just to name a couple. but if twitch is going to be all-inclusive then let them include the first nation charities

Admin edit: https://www.firstnations.org/ways-to-give/

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add R U OK? foundation as an option for Fundraising

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am not in the closed beta of the new charity feature so I am going by what I have seen in Twitter posts and streams so far.

From what I gathered when a charity stream is active, the subscription button is replaced by a donate type button for the charity. I do not mind this at all BUT I would love to see the donate button AND subscription button be both present on a channel.

I asked this because some people doing charities use subs as a goal for different gimmicks for the stream as well as donation goals…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Not exactly an "idea", but more of a "bug" or unintended behavior.

I started doing charity streams to an institution from BRAZIL, where the currency is BRL, but all the donations and goals appear in EUROS.

This is currently holding back some of the donations from Brazilian viewers. I tested with 10 different institutions and the currency is always in Euros.

Please fix that, if possible. The current conversion from BRL to Euros is 1 to 5, and currency conversions might generate an obstacle to Brazilian donators.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We would like to request MOBILE View for Charity Streams. Desktop only is a no no. Please make this change asap. It truly effects the outcome of the Charity Giving fund. Mobile users can not see when a streamer goes into Charity Mode only desktop users viewing the stream can see the charity button..
    Thank you,

Beats4Hope

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bacon County Georgia Fire & EMS Charity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →
  17. Charity events not saving under charity tab? What is going on

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hearts for Hearing creates life-changing opportunities for children and adults with hearing loss to listen for a lifetime.

2 to 3 of every 1,000 babies are born with some degree of hearing loss. In Oklahoma, we can expect at least 150 babies to be born with hearing loss each year. In 2000, Oklahoma mandated that every baby be screened for hearing loss before he or she leaves the hospital. Without newborn hearing screening, it is difficult to detect hearing loss in the first months and years of a baby’s life. Most children who are diagnosed with hearing loss have no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →
  19. its for ****** cancer research and awerness in norway

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There is a lot of ronald mcdonald house charities but there is not the french version, can you add it please. ?

https://www.fondation-ronald-mcdonald.fr/

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?