Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Charity

ATTENTION! Regarding charity requests...

The charity tool is now fully integrated with the PayPal Giving Fund, so if your charity is registered there, you should be able to find it to start a fundraising campaign. In the case you find your charity missing, please reach out to the organization regarding registering with the PayPal Giving Fund. You can learn more about how to sign up your charity here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-charities. For more information on Twitch’s Charity Tool, please feel free to access our FAQ Help Article: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-charity-faqs.

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea to check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Upvoting existing ideas will increase the weight behind the idea, as opposed to multiple similar requests (we will combine these anyway)
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Charity

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

137 results found

1. We can pause and start fundraisers in the charity tool, but we can't end them. There is also no confirmation that the money raised is being sent to the charity after the fundraiser has ended.
    Is adding these in a possibility?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I have Diabetes myself (Type 1) and I would like to support the charity to help them find a cure for at the moment a incurable condition

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. (From the charity)
    "Valhalla" refers to "the hall of the Fallen" in Norse mythology - essentially, a wonderful afterlife for warriors. Many in the service say, "Til Valhalla, brother" or "Til Valhalla, sister" - essentially saying, "Until we meet again in Valhalla."

The mission started with one goal: Honor the Fallen with memorial plaques. I knew that no amount of work could ever bring back the friends I lost to suicide, but this was a way to impact their memory positively and make the world a better place.

Tiffany and I fulfilled the very first T.V.P. orders in my dad's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Dirette video dei luoghi frequentati in Italia nella Storia di San Francesco d'Assisi. Facendo promozione turistica dei centri minori, di un'Italia non conosciuta dal grande pubblico. I viaggi possono essere fatti in presenza o virtuali e la formula per partecipare deve essere a Donazione. Se in presenza dovrà tenere conto dei costi obbligatori di vitto, alloggio e assicurazione, se la cifra sarà pressoché idonea saremo noi a trovare la giusta sistemazione. Per il viaggio virtuale, libera scelta di donazione.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 能登半島地震で被災した方への募金

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am looking at setting up a charity event on the 25th, I was looking at using the built in twitch feature for charities. However I noticed one issue where users can't enter in a custom message when donating.

My idea for the charity was for every £1 that is donated, the user can enter in a message for "do 10 jump jacks, do 10 squats", etc but this does not seem to be a feature of twitch charity right now.

It would be nice to see this.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Surprised this wasn't already in the Uservoice given that discussions have definitely already happened around this, but it would be great if the Twitch Charity feature allowed us to set milestones toward our goal, and then stretch goals once that goal is surpassed. This is the major feature that other charity streaming platforms have that preventing us from switch over to Twitch, and it'd be great to keep it all in-platform.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i want to make a charity stream for children and family without a home in gaza - https://www.hilal.dk/ i want to work with them

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. a fundraiser for braces

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Would be great to use an existing charity campaign we create on Streamlabs and link it to the Twitch Charity! I was disappointed to see this wasn't already implemented as I set up a charity on Streamlabs thinking this was already set up

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a creator who sees a lot of potential with the new built-in Twitch Charity fundraising feature, I think it would be worthwhile to consider additional donation methods. Many Twitch users already utilize Bits to support their favorite creators, and while Twitch takes a cut when purchasing Bits, 100% of Bits cheered in a creator's chat goes straight to the creator themselves.

What if there was a way for creators to route all revenue from Bits to support a specific charity during a built-in fundraiser? There's evidence of Bits serving as a fantastic resource for charities in the past on…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. With the holidays approaching, twitch should add https://www.transanta.com/ to the charity tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This non-profit organisation helps children and young people with disabilities such as cancer or motor problems and tries to give them a good time. Last year they opened hopice apartments for palliative patients and their families.
    Maybe they have the chance to get part of the charity. Thank you for reading this!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. De toute évidence, l'intégration de Paypal Giving Fund n'est pas au point. De ce que je vois, mon association n'est pas la première à avoir complété toutes les étapes auprès de Paypal, mais ça fait maintenant 3 semaines qu'elle n'est pas répertoriée sur Twitch, bien qu'elle soit sur la liste des associations de Paypal. (https://paypal.me/laveuveetlorphelin?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR)

Extrêmement décevant quand on prévoit des campagnes, le support est indisponible, et le système est vraiment à revoir.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sam is a talented young content creator from Nigeria. You can check him out on YT https://www.youtube.com/@sntpodd He needs to raise $700 to buy equipment to improve his Pod Cast. I think its a worthy cause and I think we can help him achieve his goals

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. i would like to request to add a charity i work for they are truly brilliant, we are called Norfolk Blood bikes we are based in the UK and we help the NHS free of charge, transporting blood, baby milk etc all for free an help save lives, we are a non profit organisation and receive no help from the government just donations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?