Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

60 results found

1. Bring her back immediately. Or I drop Twitch forever.

418 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

477 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Small streamer Viohleta was unfairly banned from being targeted by trolls and angry viewers for her content. We need some kind of support or preventative measure to prevent small streamers from being targeted with ToS strikes by angry viewers that report them for not getting their way. This streamer has always been mindful of ToS, been more covered than 90% of the other girl streamers and has never once been sexually explicit, yet she repeatedly keeps getting suspended and now banned for harmless cosplays or hot tub streams that other bigger streamers seem to do effortlessly (with much more skin…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i have sent 3 help tickets and have gotten the same automated message all 3 times, you have not helped me answer my question with any of them. i get that there's a lot of people sending tickets but this is getting ridiculous.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My idea is that Twitch hires a customer support staff that actually reads the problems customers have and actually tries to give usable solutions instead of saying something along the lines of, "You were charged for a channel you cancelled the subscription to? Well this is how you cancel a subscription. We're closing this ticket. Bye."

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix your support system, a multi billion dollar company has a support system worse than club penguin. No way for any immediate help, you end up waiting weeks for something that can be solved in mere minutes. Why is there Specified categories for what people are dealing with? no way to just make a support thread about your specific problem. so if it doesn't fall into a category created by twitch you're SOL? I am getting follow botted constantly ruining my daily streams ruining my want to stream, ruining my stream goals and i cant get a response from twitch…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm sick of getting bot messages for two months! Now I want to meet real people. You tell me that my payment will not be made for 2 months, and you give the reason for the unusual transactions in my account. Well, what does this have to do with me? Why am I responsible if someone is getting their payment back from the donation they made to me? If there is such a payment, deduct it from my account and pay me my real winnings. I don't know where I should write or who I should reach. I have not…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why do we have to go through ssssssooooooo many different platforms, programs, launchers, websites, chatsite, when all I want to do is play one game on one platform and chat. The game has all the capabilities inside. Why can't I record on Twitter, find it again? Why is streaming not recording? Why can't I see when I am recording. Can people hear me when I hit stream? Who can see me, what can they see, can they only hear me and see my screen because I dont want to show my face. WTF guys! I am an IT professional and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Twitch Support Twitter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sam1268 is my most favorite streamer. He is my only reason to open Twitch. He is kindhearted and humorous. Please free Sam1268.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have recently contacted customer service with an issue. They proposed a solution, I responded with why that's not gonna work. I waited days for a response, it never came. I opened a new ticket, described the above experience, gave more detailed information on the problem. Then I got a response with the same copy pasted answer I got the first time. After I twice responded to that. So my idea is: MAYBE READ PEOPLE'S TICKETS AND TREAT THEIR PROBLEMS AS THE ISSUE AT HAND RATHER THAN THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SEEKING HELP. Revolutionary, I know. Is the world…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. He is an embarrassment to professional companies

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a repeated "Error submitting case" when trying to contact support. There is literally no other way to contact customer support. The issue I have is significantly negatively impacting my stream. I am considering going to another platform because I cannot find anyone to even contact about the issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Thank You Twitch For Improving

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Twitch support sends you a reply on your support request, asking you to provide the same info you had to provide to send the request in the first place. If you give them that info a second time, they dont reply.

All of twitch employees HAVE to be fired, because of the insane incompetence and lazyness they display.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Email Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a feedback that is best suited in the "General" category, but I'm unable to post it there because the forum is locked. I have already checked it and there is no existing feedback in it that is similar to mine, which is why I need to make a new post, but it's not letting me do that. Kindly allow posting of feedback in the General category.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are in the process of reorganizing the feedback within the General forum into existing areas, with the plan to remove that forum. If you aren’t able to find another forum/category that exists for your idea, please let me know so we can look into adding a category for it!

15. MY CASE NUMBER - 05429253

STILL CANT DOWNLOAD MY VIDEOS, CLICK ON THE 3 DOTS, SELECT DOWNLOAD AND MY VIDEOS JUST PLAY.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So you are one of those sites that decides it doesn't have to manage itself and can just put out an endless loop of help articles? When you make the kind of money you do, you should really have a generous customer help program with "LIVE" help. Otherwise, youre *. You are no better than that * customer service you grew up with in what.....the early 2000's. OK the late, late 1990's.
    Get off your *** from counting all that money, getting your stupid "tats" and piercings, and hanging your painted toes off the edge of privilege and answer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Por favor,me hice los retos para ser afiliado el 21/01/21 y no me dejáis afiliarme. Le e mandado 10 msn al servicio técnico y no me aclaran ni solucionan nada y tampoco se ponéis en contacto,vamos qye no hay manera de contactar con ustedes. Por favor,solucionar el problema porque nos esta pasando a mucha gente y tomarse enserio vuestro trabajo ya que nosotros le echamos muchas horas y se estáis riendo de nosotros

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dear twitch,
    What about to try reply my emails that im sending to you for a half year? I got ban from you for nothing and how you deal with this? IGNORE ME or sending me mail that you dont have informations about me - after my answere with informations about me - again and again IGNORE! NOTHING
    Do something with your system! Stop banning when streamer did nothing wrong! And for half year? Girl showing ***** get ban for one day, me for nothing, for “photo in lingerie” ban for half year! WHERE IS EQUALITY OF RIGHTS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your support team is not equipped to handle task that are being given to them. In no way should a consumer have to wait weeks for the right information to be provided to them. In no way should the consumer wait a few days just to receive a canned response about 'If you need help and the problem has not resolved itself, please reply back to this message'.

If a ticket is submitted, you should have a team of professionals address these tickets within a reasonable amount of time. Making people wait for someone to finally understand the problem, I'm…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MOST EDUCATED BLACK PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE "BLACK LIVES MATTER" MOVEMENT IS ONE OF TOXIC RACIST SEPERATION AND DOES NOTHING TO HELP THE BLACK COMMUNITY AND IS HATED BY EVERY OTHER SKIN COLOUR.

NOW ON TWITCH WE HAVE BLACK HISTORY MONTH. AS IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS WORTHY OF BEING SHARED MORE THAN WHITE HISTORY MONTH, OR NON-WHITE/NON-BLACK HISTORY MONTH. THIS WHOLE PRO-BLACK CULTURE IS AWFUL, TOXIC, STUPID, AND TOTALLY RACIST.

WHY DO TWITCH NOW SUPPORT SUCH ACTIVITY WHEN IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME HOW RACIST IT IS. IT'S NOT HISTORY MONTH - IT'S BLACK HISTORY MONTH ONLY

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?