Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION TO REMOVE AUTISM SPEAKS BUT A SUGGESTION INSPIRED BY THE WAY USERVOICE HAS BEEN RUN IN CONJUCTION WITH THE REQUESTS TO REMOVE AUTISM SPEAKS.

The autistic community has been struggling to be heard by twitch. Many of us would even go as far to say that the way you have been merging suggestions is silencing us, myself included. This is largely because we have constantly seen our suggestions merged with closed suggestions with no notice. Our well constructed statements, testimonies and research are buried with no consideration because a member of your staff with little…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Twitch responded

We merge things together so that we have all of the relevant feedback in one place (in this case we will continue merging posts concerning Autism Speaks into the thread we have already responded to. You can find that thread here). Merges move votes and comments over so no feedback is lost in the process.

2. Tech Support that is actually available and knows the tech so they actually help you resolve your issue

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi, our support team is available to assist users 24/7 via email. Additionally, please consider the following hours of availability for our alternative support channels:

• Live Chat (beta): available Mon-Fri from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST, open to all Partners & Affiliates (languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, and Turkish)
    • @TwitchSupport on Twitter: available Mon-Fri from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST

Our team would be happy to help you out through whatever support option is most compatible for you. Thank you.

3. I recently had an issue with audio that I needed to send in a bug ticket about. There is no way to show an audio issue using screenshots, so I took a video demonstrating the problem. I found out that the Twitch support team can't receive video files at all. A support team for a video/audio streaming service that can't receive video? Come on Twitch, support your support, give them the ability to receive video, it's so much easier to troubleshoot issues and bugs when there is visual/auditory proof.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there, 

We do allow users to attach files to their cases, including video files. 

Cheers

4. A seperate twitch website for counter-strike? Named 'Counter-Strike Twitch'?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When twitch admins reply to our ideas, we are not allowed to reply to them directly and we cannot report their posts. These are both huge mistakes.

For a start, I want the ability to report Twitch Support Admin posts because they so frequently lie or misinform while actively not helping users, and the user base needs a way to give feedback to the support team that you are failing to do your job, which is provide support.

Second if we could actually reply and get conversations going, maybe we could actually help you guys make your website better? Bcuz…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

You can respond to Admin's public status updates. Please refer to our help article for more information: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/understanding-feedback-updates#respond. Please remember, we can’t address or act on every piece of feedback we receive.

We do our best to share information we have for you, but UserVoice is not a replacement for the support that can be offered by our team via link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. 

Admins on UserVoice redirect users to the help portal for support-based issues that are user-specific or require additional investigation that cannot be accomplished on the feedback forums. These forums are a dedicated space for feedback. Thank you for your understanding.

6. Anyway, to make the helpdesk reachable and more user-friendly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Our support team is available to assist users 24/7 via email at help.twitch.tv. 

Additionally, please consider the following hours of availability for our alternative support channels: 

• Live Chat (beta): available Mon-Fri from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST, open to all Partners & Affiliates (languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, and Turkish)
    • @TwitchSupport on Twitter: available *Mon-Fri* from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST

Our team would be happy to help you out through whatever support option is most compatible for you. If you have further feedback - please let us know.

7. "This article may help to resolve your issue. If you'd still like to raise a case after reading through, you can do so at the bottom of the page."

But there is no where to input information or any way to submit a ticket.
    I started a User voice post in another category and that got closed and I was re directed to contact us again... I cant even continue that conversation to say that I cant use the contact us page.

Please allow us to submit a general ticket instead of being redirected back to uservoice or contact us,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

I think there's some confusion, as the "Contact Us" is a link on the bottom of the page that takes you to a form to fill our regarding your issue. Once filled and submitted, our support team will continue to contact you via email in order to resolve the issue. Thank you.

8. Say Uservoice
    You let scammers **** this platform, attack 12 in an hour with Health links Buy luxury homes. and all other nonsense links after website, which has TOTALLY nothing to do with TWITCH and streaming.

Time for YOU to better secure this forum, It is as LEAK as a basket.
    Every wacky scammer is now posting links to scam people. and has absolutely nothing to do with Twitch, especially in Topics that are not even about what they post FIX this problem and quickly.
    I don't need to receive 1000 messages from uservoice with scam links in topic.

UserVoice…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey,

I am definitely seeing those posts flagged, as well. It looks like UserVoice's filters are not catching everything. I have reached out to UserVoice to see what can be done to help our keep our Twitch forum safer in this regard.

9. Emoji reactions to ideas that are posted. I would like to see this engagement and know that twitch is obtaining this data from their creators.

Also, I am not sure what "vote" actually means.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

UserVoice is a third-party platform that Twitch uses to collect feedback. Votes serve to better help us understand (quantitatively) what the community is interested in. In general, voting on an idea shows your support for the idea. Hope that clarifies this.

10. I noticed twitch support topic drop-down menus don't a have account verification option, would it be possible to add it?

I'm trying to get into a phone verified account only chat. I keep being met with "an unexpected error has occurred" message.

Thank you for your time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

We hope you were still able to reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate the issue you're having with phone verification. If you haven't done so, please choose the best-matching option, so you can get assistance with troubleshooting this error. Thanks.

11. I’ve seen a fair bit of issues surrounding audio capture and it’s relation to using Soundtrack. Currently, I am using Twitch Studio and have re-enabled VOD. I had been using the web player as I cannot download the Soundtrack app on iOS. I found the FAQ page regarding Troubleshooting as my recent VODs (which I unpublished and deleted) only captured and produced my mic audio. The FAQ page it makes no mention of Twitch Studio. Only OBS and StreamLabs. Can we add a Twitch Studio portion to that FAQ page please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Thank you for this feedback. We want to ensure you have the resources you need. Could you please clarify the name of the help article (link should also be fine) you used to reference this information where Twitch Studio troubleshooting steps were missing? Thank you so much!

12. I've tried to unsubscribe from the email notifications but I keep getting an error message. I contacted customer support but they said that they can't help and that I should post my issue here.
    I really hope posting it on here will make a difference...because, to be honest, I'm quite disappointed that Twitch customer services can't resolve the issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Danky responded

Hi there, I apologize for your experience with our team thus far. 

UserVoice is mainly for feedback on your experience with Twitch.

For account related issues, you can create a new ticket at help.twitch.tv for assistance.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and hope this helps!

13. Please respond to support tickets. It's been well over a week since my confusing account suspension and my ticket opening and nothing has happened.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there,

A week is definitely too long to hear back from us. I went ahead and looked into this and you should be hearing from our team soon.

• Don't see your idea?