Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

113 results found

1. It would be great if there was a tab in between 'your channel' and 'creator dashboard' that took you directly to stream manager

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Quick Actions to quickly set up the Mature Content feature in the Stream Manager.

ex) You can also set Mature Content ON / OFF in Edit Stream Info.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Danky responded

Hey there! Just wanted to let y'all know I've moved this feedback to the Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager forum under the Feature Request category. 

Thanks!

3. I would like to have a list of users active in my chat (either statically listed if it is short, or an optionally automatically scrolling/fading paginated view) as an optional window on the dashboard. Bonus points if we can right click>hide names (ie bots)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We can see pre-roll times but no "Time since last ad was played" like the previous Live Dashboard

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow us (streamers/mods) to program personal hotkeys for actions like Pin a message, shoutouts, !commands etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bring the "Users in Chat" tab of the "Channel Tools" from the Mod Dashboard to the Stream Manager.

Looking at the user info without it overlaying the chat is really useful, so we can continue to read the chat whilst looking at the chat history of a specific user.

Also it being a separate panel would allow it to be resizable.

For most convenience clicking on a user or using /user would open the user in this panel if it's present otherwise it just opens the popup like it currently does.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please make it so editors can have access to change stream notifications in stream manager. it doesnt make sense they can change the stream title but cant remove or change the notification from the previous stream. this doesnt help the owner at all because the owner still has to login and change the notification themself.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So, the ability to pop out the stats from stream manager, session length viewer count and so on.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not seeing the exact amount of followers is just not good. For me, the number gets rounded down, 300 followers. There's no way to click and expand that panel. I would be fine with 3 options. Click first for the rounded way, two clicks for the exact number, three clicks to hide. Rounding up, especially when so many people go for following or even sub goals just isn't a good idea. Saying I have 300 less followers, just isn't right. Fix this.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the eligibility for the Plus program changing and including affiliates, it would be wonderful for Affiliates to also get access to the Goal Tracker for Recurring Subs. Unless I am missing something, I am finding it very difficult to easily track the recurring sub count for the month. In other words, I am in the dark on how close I am to the 60/40 split threshold and I have no accurate number to give my chat. This information would be very helpful to have chat try and help me meet the monthly goal. I found a link in the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I usually stream between 3 different categories. Please, add either customizable buttons or maybe have it pull the last X amount categories streamed so I can just click instead of having to type out "Tom Clancy's The Division" so I can then click Division 2. (This may have been hyperbolized, but you get the idea)

I think it would be a neat lil thing to have it pull either your last 5 or top 5 most streamed, or a mix.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Why is the followers list tiled?? It makes it more difficult to read names AND scroll/browse the list and get an idea of total count. Speaking of, ZERO stats on this page. No total count...uh what? Please give the option to display the list as tiles OR a table, and maybe make it searchable, but at least paginated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is it too hard to just put the option under "pop out" in the drop down menu?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love a Twitch channel point leaderboard, as of this moment the only way to know how many channel points anyone has is to ask them. I would love a way to view this information in the channel points section of the dashboard. Daily, weekly, monthly, and all-time would be amazing as well since channel points are based on the user's viewership it would truly show who your top viewers are.

It would also be nice to have a way to see how many channel points you have in other streams from dashboard as some sort leaderboard as well…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When chat is moving fast, it can be hard to grab the right message quickly to perform a timeout/ban, especially in the case of 'hate raids' or other troll action.

I'd like to see a 'Recent Chatters' listing panel, just the usernames, along with purge/timeout/ban buttons. Preferably configurable both with number of names, how long they stay before they 'fall off', and how many columns, especially for use with tablets/phones to allow quick access to action without alt-tabbing.

Preferably a list that updates in-place rather than scrolls, to avoid trying to click/tap on a name, only to have it move…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add option to add stream delay in order to avoid stream sniping while playing competitive games.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. is it possible to add on screen notifications for sub/donation goals without a plugin? ie. 100/200 sub goals

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, I have 1921 followers as viewed on the 'legacy' dashboard as the whole number.

However, on the new stream manager, it shows this number as 2K without giving the option to not truncate the number and thus giving me an inaccurate insight into my current follower count.

Could we please get this reverted back to the old number, or at least be given the option, as I don't want to use an external tool to check my count.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi maybe a link/ connection to OBS Control Panel - Start / Stop Record and all other useful Settings!? (Local and on Streaming PC's).

And if the possible to the Dashboards from Streamlabs, Nightbot and soo on.

So we can use the Stream-Manager as a Command-Control-System..just easier to handle for us :)

btw: The new Manager is a nice renovations for Twitch. 👍

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?