Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It'd be awsome if we could save preset polls that we use often, like what character/ game to play or what music style the vieuwers would like. A way so we can start a standard poll within a few clicks instead of having to fill it in manually every time we want to start one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi, it would be great if you'd add an option of enabling slow mode :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why is the followers list tiled?? It makes it more difficult to read names AND scroll/browse the list and get an idea of total count. Speaking of, ZERO stats on this page. No total count...uh what? Please give the option to display the list as tiles OR a table, and maybe make it searchable, but at least paginated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to remove the dark mode. It strains your eyes so much. Also, it induces episodes for those with migraines and possible epilepsy. I will likely be moving to a new platform if this is the future. I understand why twitch went this way, but it is too much.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi! So I'm unsure how much anyone paid attention to the description panel where you can include an image and text (with links if you want) relating to your channel. I use that panel in my streams to present whatever modlist I am using (as well as any instructions for joining games). However, I don't see that panel used anymore in the beta.

My question is, do you expect to be keeping that panel in use (even if it's a clickable panel in the upper right with the others), or will it be going away?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi maybe a link/ connection to OBS Control Panel - Start / Stop Record and all other useful Settings!? (Local and on Streaming PC's).

And if the possible to the Dashboards from Streamlabs, Nightbot and soo on.

So we can use the Stream-Manager as a Command-Control-System..just easier to handle for us :)

btw: The new Manager is a nice renovations for Twitch. 👍

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Been using an iPhone to monitor and update my streams for a couple years.

Loving the new layout but definitely needs a zoom in/out feature to avoid clogging smaller screen devices.

Other than that, looks very clean and attractive as opposed to the last UI and general look 💪

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Just make the top info box a little larger, or in smaller font. love it all so far~

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If I am choosing someone to raid at the end of my stream via the Dashboard, I think it should tell me if the stream that I'm about to raid is currently in follower-only or sub-only mode (i.e. in-line in the list as I search for them, or after already selecting them).

It can kill the hype of some raids if I'm already following or subbed to the streamer I'm planning on raiding and then the majority of my community can't type or join in the raid without following/subscribing.

It feels like a minor feature which would have huge impact…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice to export at a certain time, maybe "export in 24 hours" or "export at ..." (and pick a date/time) so exports could be scheduled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Being able to see videos I've previously exported with a star next to them, or star in the export menu would help me figure out what I have and haven't exported to YT.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Display a gauge to indicate whether a livestream is louder or quieter than most other livestreams.

(Yes, OBS has a volume gauge however everyone uses different livestreaming software, there is no recommended volume setting/guide from Twitch, and livestream volumes widely vary even within the same game category.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. as i can see its not posible to hew an monthly leaderboard at the same time u hew a all-time leaderboard for the people that donate bitts,

it would be nice if it was posible to hew monthly and all time leaderboards, same with the gifted subs, to appriciate montly donations and the people that hwe done donations from the beggining for the specific streamer!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For those of us streaming directly from a console, it would be great to have a button that allows us to "hide" the stream screen while logging into servers? If I am playing a high kill game like DayZ for example, and I die and need to log back into my server, it would be cool to have a button I could press so that people can't see what server I'm loading into. We could preload a BRB picture that would pop up when the button is clicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We stream a board game on twitch. For category and tag for the viewers find a stream, we would like to have one option to put the name of a board game.

Bonjour, nous streamons des jeux de sociétés sur twitch. Pour la catégorie et les tag de recherche, nous aimerions avoir l'option d'inscrire le nom du jeu que l on stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be great if we could make some customizable roles that allow some of our trusted viewers to have access to some of the aspects of a channel. For community run channels (like TwitchPlays channels), the broadcaster of the channel can't be managing every single thing like channel points or community goals. Being able to appoint someone with the ability to do that without necessarily logging in to the channel account or seeing financial information from the channel, would be most beneficial.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I usually stream between 3 different categories. Please, add either customizable buttons or maybe have it pull the last X amount categories streamed so I can just click instead of having to type out "Tom Clancy's The Division" so I can then click Division 2. (This may have been hyperbolized, but you get the idea)

I think it would be a neat lil thing to have it pull either your last 5 or top 5 most streamed, or a mix.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?