Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be nice if there was a way to customize what your stream will be called when you download the MP4 file, like a default format, for instance:

[STREAM NAME]_[DATE] as an option

You could also allow users to customize the date format to their liking. Me, personally, I like just doing 'MM-DD' because I can group them all by year later.

It would save me a lot of time because with the way it is currently, the stream videos are by default named the random series of numbers and letters that designate the video's URL, so I have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. il serait bien de pouvoir choisir de programmer des streams seulement un jour précis au lieu de programmer tout les lundi par exemple car travaillant en 2X8 mes horaires change tout le temps et du coup les spectateurs peuvent voir a l'avance que tout les lundi je stream a tel heure mais que la semaine d'après mes horaires change et du coup je suis obligé de changer mes horaires de stream, mais pour ceux qui veulent me suivre un peu plus, ils s'attendent a ce que je sois la, a la même heure alors que non.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I wish there was some kind of reminder, such as by email, reminding me to download my past broadcasts before they expire*. I wanted to save all my streams, but unfortunately too much time had passed since the last time I downloaded them and missed out on saving a number of streams. Very upsetting, though I understand it is my own fault.

*perhaps with a customizable setting allowing you to choose when you will get the reminder, such as two days, three days, a week, etc. before the video expires

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Be able to stream and edit twitch streaming for Mac desktops computers.

Have all settings and editing, live streaming of twitch to be available on MAC desktop computers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As an Editor, being able to view other Editor's Stream Markers would be great. As of right now, you can only view your own, the streamer's, or both Stream Markers but not any other Editor's Stream Markers. Would come in handy for people that edit videos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. hello staff!

when im streaming i receive a bunch(my followed channels) of notifications , can you remove them please!?

advantages:

1.- dont distract the streamer
    2.- this will liberate some alert for other users if they are not streaming!
    3.- if we calculate process resources, this can be significant thru a year ($$)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. provide new software to mobiles so that we can do some extra creative thing in our stream so i need obs to mobile so that we will do more thing in our stream it helps to us to make or build a huge community so please provide obs to mobile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to see your chat is great but Being Able to see the Video Is even better you guys do a great job I know whatever you do will be great..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Having a bot like DashBot would be a good name that people would setup commands and currencies etc on, like StreamLabs only on a tab on the dashboard. I think this would be a huge improvement!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. So, the ability to pop out the stats from stream manager, session length viewer count and so on.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i think people who dont have pc or obs have a dissavantage when streaming i suggest making a app that easily customizes your stream with out pc and obs for us console players

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be great that twitch could detect our most used games and autosugest them when we enter the game (in the stream settings) that we are gonna use on the stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I don't always need to see my video in Stream Manager in the best possible quality. I just need to see if that's working. Low quality setting would save my resources, please add

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. migliorare le live da ps4 per permettere di essere più vicino agli spettatori così da non essere in difetto rispetto a quelli che streammano da pc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Se as mensagens do chat aparecer na tela durante a transmissão mobaiol , vai ser mais fácil enteragir

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It's so complicated to try figure out how to premier a video on twitch. Can you not make your UI more user friendly?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. i just feel like instead of having to download separate 3rd party OBS systems ( i know twitch has one but its limited) you should be able to do more from your dashboard. kind of like xanga was back in the day....you find the cool things you want and code them into your page and channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Followers list should be easier to access and more details on follower activity in the channel should also be easier find.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the stream manager there should be a webcam option/extension. Whether it be your phone or your laptop, whatever is plugged in should be available for use. PLEASE MAKE THIS AN EXTENSION

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?