Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make it so editors can have access to change stream notifications in stream manager. it doesnt make sense they can change the stream title but cant remove or change the notification from the previous stream. this doesnt help the owner at all because the owner still has to login and change the notification themself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be easier for people who dont like Editor/Stream Manager cluttered for there to be a way to access unbans from the quick actions tab. This would make QOL easier for both streamers and editors to be able to handle unbans efficiently rather than have to open mod view or having a cluttered stream manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. pleese add/put back the share stream or quick share

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can we have the the labels back for what each button is in the Quick Actions? The large icon are honestly childish and worthless. I have never been able to identify the actions by the logos and honestly reading a 2-3 word title on each button is way faster than hovering over each button to figure out what they do. Yet another update that makes things less user friendly aka more cumbersome.

If for whatever reason folks what the stupid large icons instead of a descriptive title and there at least be an option to choose between the 2?

Long…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If I am choosing someone to raid at the end of my stream via the Dashboard, I think it should tell me if the stream that I'm about to raid is currently in follower-only or sub-only mode (i.e. in-line in the list as I search for them, or after already selecting them).

It can kill the hype of some raids if I'm already following or subbed to the streamer I'm planning on raiding and then the majority of my community can't type or join in the raid without following/subscribing.

It feels like a minor feature which would have huge impact…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be nice to export at a certain time, maybe "export in 24 hours" or "export at ..." (and pick a date/time) so exports could be scheduled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Being able to see videos I've previously exported with a star next to them, or star in the export menu would help me figure out what I have and haven't exported to YT.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Display a gauge to indicate whether a livestream is louder or quieter than most other livestreams.

(Yes, OBS has a volume gauge however everyone uses different livestreaming software, there is no recommended volume setting/guide from Twitch, and livestream volumes widely vary even within the same game category.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I use the clips button on stream manager alot, however there is no hotkey or shortcut key to click it, this would be very helpful when i am gaming so i can press a key combo rather then grab my stream pc mouse to click a button. Please add this option because then i can map it to a foot pedal to make a 30s clip and keep playing. The stream manager clip button just clips and does not ask me to select the the time area to clip and i am ok with that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring the "Users in Chat" tab of the "Channel Tools" from the Mod Dashboard to the Stream Manager.

Looking at the user info without it overlaying the chat is really useful, so we can continue to read the chat whilst looking at the chat history of a specific user.

Also it being a separate panel would allow it to be resizable.

For most convenience clicking on a user or using /user would open the user in this panel if it's present otherwise it just opens the popup like it currently does.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. as i can see its not posible to hew an monthly leaderboard at the same time u hew a all-time leaderboard for the people that donate bitts,

it would be nice if it was posible to hew monthly and all time leaderboards, same with the gifted subs, to appriciate montly donations and the people that hwe done donations from the beggining for the specific streamer!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Within the Activity Feed in the Stream Manager view events give either the option to 'Follow' or just 'Report' not even allowing the selection of a user. In other such places such as the Moderation view, the usernames within the Activity Feed are selectable, pull up their usercard, and give all options including; Banning, Unbanning, Reporting, Quick Whispers, Blocking, and Adding as a friend.

Is it possible to change this to the functionality that the Moderation view has, where Users in Chat and Channel Actions are their own separate menu under Channel Tools collapsable in the same fashion?

E.g. Whenever…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When switching games mid-stream, it's a pain having to add in new tags for the new game. Would be nice to be able to set presets so that when changing games/categories, I can just click once to add in the new tags.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. As a streamer, I think it would be a good idea to implement a button to display the rules popup. Mostly it would be usable in scenarios of the rules change.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In stream manager is it possible to have a sound alert when someone follows, Subs and sends bits to the streamer. in maybe content or settings tab. For us console users so we dont have to rely on something like WizeBot. That only lets you do sounds if you have premium account. And add our own sound.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For those of us streaming directly from a console, it would be great to have a button that allows us to "hide" the stream screen while logging into servers? If I am playing a high kill game like DayZ for example, and I die and need to log back into my server, it would be cool to have a button I could press so that people can't see what server I'm loading into. We could preload a BRB picture that would pop up when the button is clicked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Imagine being able to use the schedule system where you can configure what the stream title, game and tags say for that scheduled stream. That'd save time and would be a great way to help streamers with that kind of automation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We stream a board game on twitch. For category and tag for the viewers find a stream, we would like to have one option to put the name of a board game.

Bonjour, nous streamons des jeux de sociétés sur twitch. Pour la catégorie et les tag de recherche, nous aimerions avoir l'option d'inscrire le nom du jeu que l on stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would love to have a setting for the opacity of the Broadcast Bar or to have the option to not show it also having the ability to let stream hear my team mates in game and not party

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?