Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard: Stream Manager

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

110 results found

1. With the eligibility for the Plus program changing and including affiliates, it would be wonderful for Affiliates to also get access to the Goal Tracker for Recurring Subs. Unless I am missing something, I am finding it very difficult to easily track the recurring sub count for the month. In other words, I am in the dark on how close I am to the 60/40 split threshold and I have no accurate number to give my chat. This information would be very helpful to have chat try and help me meet the monthly goal. I found a link in the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The emotes manager has a very helpful image resizer toggle, that lets you only need to upload a main single image and the required sub sizes are filled in for you, avoiding needing to have and upload 3 separate assets.

This feature is missing in any of the places to manage Channel Points. Both in the points customizer, and the reward(s) create & edit. Both still require uploads of 3 assets (28/56/112). Even your "gallery of premade" has to make you download and unpack a zipfile of 3 images.

Additionally, its quite annoying that in the Points area, the boxes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to request an additional content warning option be added. I'd like to see a "sensory content warning" be added. For loud streams, those with flashing lights, or anything that could trigger a sensory issue for the large and ever-growing Neurodivergent community. Better yet would be the ability to create a custom content warning that the streamer can describe their own warning for the commnity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pouvoir créer un clip depuis le mode créateur sur l'appli mobile/tablette twitch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would love a Twitch channel point leaderboard, as of this moment the only way to know how many channel points anyone has is to ask them. I would love a way to view this information in the channel points section of the dashboard. Daily, weekly, monthly, and all-time would be amazing as well since channel points are based on the user's viewership it would truly show who your top viewers are.

It would also be nice to have a way to see how many channel points you have in other streams from dashboard as some sort leaderboard as well…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Twitch does a great job of algorithmically recommending channels you may want to discover as a viewer- but it would be great to use those same principles to recommend channels I may want to discover as a creator.

As a creator, the content I tend to watch on Twitch is very different than the type of content I create on Twitch. So the creators that Twitch recommends to me tend to be creators I might want to watch- but not creators that I necessarily want to collaborate or network with.

It would be awesome if Twitch took note…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Twitch Listen to please add online multiplayer to TWITCH Platform network support to take on the next challenger?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I wish there will be an option for the streamer to check the stats of the game/categories that he has streamed, not like comparing against other people's content but rather his own stats of time streamed, viewers, followers, subs, and amount of comments according to the time he streamed that mentioned game/category. This is important because while there's a feature that analyzes the categories and possible visibility of the streamer in Category Suggestions, there's none that gives the person actual numbers to check his own stream stats. This will help the content creator to see which one of the games…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Optional direction for the streamer to have the newest chat post on top or at the bottom of the chat.

This should be a very simple fik and would be Very helpful to streamers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow us (streamers/mods) to program personal hotkeys for actions like Pin a message, shoutouts, !commands etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Settings within stream manager expanded. Links to info. if the setting one may be searching for isn't available intentionally. I find myself spending so much time researching or searching myself for settings that should obviously fall in the stream settings categories. i.e. - disable go live notifications toggle or info. that it doesn't exists.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So brodcaster can make a intro before stream start also an outro. Also notification for viewers if the stream will end. The brodcaster maybe tired so brodcaster will make an notification before outro. There will be a setting for an outro and timer before outro so btodcaster will maybe setting it if the stream will end ln 10 minute or 1 hour etc...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The goals bar is a nice touch, especially now since it swaps between Followers and Subscribers when an action is done.

I would like to see a number addition to the goals rather than just ending and restarting the goal number. This would basically be a separate box that asks when the current goal is completed, how many followers/subscribers you want to add towards the goal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I am not sure this exists and I can not locate it quickly. But I would like to see changes made by the Moderators, Specifically Editors. Settings changed and by whom type of data.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow for console streamers to use Be Right Back screens that appear on mobile devices without streaming to a capture card on PC. Many first starting streamers begin by streaming from their console and want to try and make their stream as professional as possible and Be Right Back screens would be a big step forward

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When viewing a user's chat history (often through /user <username>), the history displayed does not live update. The workaround is to close the history for that user, then type the /user command again or clicking on their name from another panel.

The benefits for this:
    - It would help when trying to view a response from a specific user (Maybe they have won a giveaway or are a VIP)
    - When manually monitoring a bad actor. Moderators would be able to use the user history panel in much more effective ways than the Monitored/Suspicious user feature (which is NOT a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow moderators to nominate an "Artist" with a command like "/art alias" same to /mod for nominate modérator ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why turn on the broadcast again if it is interrupted due to a bad internet?
    For example there has been a stream in a guy's rally car that was interrupted even before going to the special stage and you can't turn it on unless you take off your seat belt and go into the trunk because the phone is behind the driver.
    There should be a program that shuts down the transmission only after you actually press the stop button or, for example, within the 30 min time limit.

Another thing, streaming with a mobile phone can only be done…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?