Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. So, I was an affiliate and decided to leave the program and really miss the interactive channel point system. It would be LOVELY if you all would give channel points to ALL streamers because it just makes sense. Channel points are a great way to have interactivity with your community and it SUCKS that I, a non-affiliate or partner streamer, can't use the feature. I may be in the minority of this though. My question is though, why is it only for affiliates and partners anyways? It's not like you make money off the channel points anyways, so it really…

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think it would be nice if you could donate channel points between users, so you could unite a streamer's community more

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dear Twitch,
    I strongly believe that It would be a good idea to implement a fix into twitch making people eligible to collect channel points in multiple streams at the same time. By doing this, many people will have the opportunity to redeem rewards in their favourite twitch streamers stream by simply having a tab of their stream open when ever they are live. Knowing that you are able to watch something else or even another streamer/s and still collect channel points will overall make people happy. I have had my own experience with this as it has been very…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. https://twitter.com/kcdotmp4/status/1363631643668353025

Explains it with an image attached, but for those who don't want to click it; explanation below.

Basically it's a page where you can filter out by ascending/descending order in which channels you have the most channel points in, but it also displays if you forgot to follow said channels and if they're currently live along with their stream titles and displayed stats such as viewers/duration of stream, just kinda like your following/browsing page, but condensed nicely with the addition of being able to sort by channel points.

Because I have this really weird quirk about me where I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sarebbe molto bello poter regalare i punti canale a qualcuno che si trova in stream senza che debba donare

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My friends vision isn’t so great from the new colour of the channel points bonus box under twitch chat. Is there any way to revert the colour or to change it entirely? Or even just ask to make it a more visual friendly colour again? He suffers from colour weakness and I’m sure others like him or with full colour blindness may find it difficult in seeing the colour of the box. I think it’s more to do with the time of the colour but it causes him physical discomfort.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I can’t do a lot of things that moderators on pc can do and I think they should provide a way for people on mobile to fulfill more duties as a moderator

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You have a chance to get a normal treasure chest and then you also have a chance to get golden and gem treasure chests that give more than the normal treasure chest but the golden and gem treasure chests are pretty rare.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. NO ME ESTAN DANDO MIS PUNTOS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Türkiyede öngörü yaparken sadakat puanı kullanıyorum.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please Twitch fix that. I watch my favorite streamer and if Nightbot mutes me, i can NOT predict points. PLEASE FIX IT.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A little button that when you press you get to see all the channel points that you lost/won on that channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. change hype train and chat poll popups to not increase chat size and decrease stream size unless interacted with or add an option to not have that happen.
    Change hype train and chat poll popups to Open the chat and then do the same when the chat is closed/stream is in fullscreen mode. Both issues are infuriatingly obnoxious that should never have been a thing to start with.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am a big fan of channel points, but I believe the interface makes it difficult for my viewers to understand all of the options that are available to them. A big contributing factor is the way that the rewards list is laid out - the rewards buttons are very samey, and a lot of the button is dedicated to empty space. I believe that by allowing streamers to to customize the rewards panel further, by applying background images and reformatting buttons to display as a vertical list, it will be easier for users to find the rewards they want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i use the chatterino extinction and i would love if yall would all it to have channel points; for i can use predictions with everyone else

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The 'Get Custom Reward Redemptions' Endpoint requires the call to provide a reward ID and a redemptions id/status. This means in order to get a list of the last 50 channel point redemptions for a channel, you have to do a separate request for every single reward available on a channel.
    This seems way over complicated to just get the last redemptions on a channel.
    Ideally, you could call this endpoint and get the last 50 redemptions that include redemptions of any of the rewards. Then a parameter of offset could be provided to get more redemptions.
    Not sure why…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. niestety w takich sprawach to tylko rozmowa na żywo i płacicie mi za to w dolarach. mogę się tym już zająć. mam wolny dzień. mamy umowę?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?