Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Purchase Management

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Purchase Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

100 results found

1. You can subscribe from the profits of your channel.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am a Canadian Twitch user who sometimes gifts subs. Normally gifting a sub would cost $ 5 USD but for me the cost is hard-coded to $6.99 Canadian which is too high. Would like to be able to either have the Canadian pricing dynamic based on the daily Canada-US exchange rate (ie dynamic currency pricing) or in my case, have the option to pick the currency that I am billed in as paying $ 5 USD for a sub would be a lot cheaper than paying $6.99 Canadian per sub.

Thanks !

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, the Twitch Wallet contains a gift card balance and a link to a payment method. Making purchases via the gift card balance is great! But buying gift cards has become too hard because gift card fraud is so prevalent (today's attempt took literally 12 hours to sort out and unfreeze accounts that locked as a result).
    Please, we need a way to load our gift card using the stored payment method.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add payment and linking debit and credit cards for the country of Ukraine, as well as other countries as an additional payment method, because in the country of Ukraine only payment through "Xsolla", and I want to link the card to my account.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. twitch is a fairly new platform when compared to YouTube and the only way twitch expands is by capturing the younger generation in the new markets....

well in India twitch has a lot of potential to expand however subscriptions are very not possible
    Reason: U have listed PayPal as a direct payment method but we use PayTM which is the most common payment method used by chalder because we don't need permission from our parents to do the payments which don't require credit card s/debit cards etc.

just add PayTm so we(the teens ) can buy subs without explaining to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Just as it works on other platforms, I think it would be interesting to have a wallet system on Twitch just as it does on the "bits."
    That would lack the form of giving subscriber and would also create a "culture" of adding a certain amount of money per month in the wallet to give sub or buy "bits."

This suggestion would be feasible for people who do not have credit card and accurately go to the bank every month or every 3-6 months to renew only one sub while he could deposit an "X" value and spend as he…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the option to export data from twitch wallet so users can use this data to create their own reports to help them plan and control their spending

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Since it is extremely difficult for small streamers to hit the $100 payout minimum, I would like to recommend a feature. So if you don't make $100 you can use how ever much you made on twitch, so instead of entering credit card details, it would take the money from the revenue you made from streaming. If this idea gains interest I can explain more.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a user who prefers to manually renew subscriptions and prefers to keep payment methods not saved to online accounts, the auto-save feature of payment methods is troubling surprise.

I would like to see a feature - either in account settings or on check-out - to prevent payment methods from being automatically saved. This can be a simple settings checkbox and would prevent users like me to manually delete the payment method every single time I subscribe to a channel.

:)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think at this point everyone in society understands that cryptocurrencies are the way forward and aren't going anywhere.

Could you start accepting cryptos for payments? It would be more fun and do a lot of publicity if you pick Dogecoin for this purpose, although I'd be happy to see crypto adoption regardless of which currency you pick, as long as it's really decentralized and not a fake crypto that is actually centralized.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Well everyone knows turkey's economy is not that good so maybe twitch can make a special price like twitch prime

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There needs to be a way for people to easily be able to easily switch from paying via xsolla to the Twitch Gift Card . Right now I cannot switch my subscription to Claudio's Cafe from xsolla to the twitch gift card I redeemed the previous day. I should not have to cancel my subscription and my monthly streak due so I can switch from using a gamestop gift card to the twitch one.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gift Cards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now it seems I am able to purchase gift subs and bits on Twitch with an expired credit/debit card. This is a security issue and should be prevented.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wallet  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow viewers the option to pay using crypto currency such as Shiba Inu, Bitcoin, Ethereum and the streamer to choose which ones they accept or a conversion option. e.g. convert ethereum to shiba inu, bitcoin to ethereum, etc.

This will open up options for the viewers and streamers and pave the pathway to the future when crypto currency is more mainstream as many retailers now accept various crypto currencies.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. wallet in twitch where you can transfer crypto currency then tip a streamer from it if you choose to their wallet

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. be able to purchase higher tiers on ios with different amount of sub tokens,
    tier 1 being 1 token
    tier 2 being 2 tokens
    tier 3 being 4/5 tokens

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is there a way to tip/donate anonymously without linking paypal details to twitch account and without paying for Bits?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. During September, offer the deal of gifting subs at 50% cost to all channels. I don't know about other people, but I would definitely save up, and cash out on mass gift subs if there was any time period to purchase and gift subs to a channel I love and follow. But I do not if there is no benefit to donating in large numbers. If not offering a discount promotion month for gifting, why not offer better discounts for large gift donations? I think you would create a lot more revenue for offering discounts to large bulk gift donation's…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm going to stop subbing if it's going to auto renew. I like to randomly sub to people to show support, and now twitch auto renews those subs without me choosing to do so.

Please make that something you can choose to turn off as DEFAULT

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yeah let's remove the only viable payment method in the Netherlands for twitch viewers and add a bunch of American options.

F Europe amiright?

Thought I'd gift 2 subs for a promo item for Diablo 4 but nevermind that. And nevermind Twitch in general. Great business decision removing iDeal as a payment method.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?