Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I, like many other people, enjoy listening to streams before bed and often fall asleep to them. The problem is since Twitch is a streaming app it doesn't auto shut off. This means the stream will keep on running while I sleep. Sometimes I wake up and my phone has been running for eight hours straight because I didn't exit Twitch before sleeping. I think you should add a toggleable auto shut off feature that turns a stream off after 30 minutes. It should be toggleable so people can turn it off. Please add this, it would be a great…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dobrý večer. Měl bych otázku. Když streamuji, tak po skončení streamu se v záznamu nepřehrává zvuk. Chtěl bych prosím vědět kde je chyba a jak to můžu napravit. Na poslouchání hudby při streamovaní používám Nocopyright Songs. A jak jsem streamoval před 6 dnama tak jsem zvuk měl v pohodě. Tak nevím kde je chyba. Prosím o odpověd. Děkuji moc.

S přáním hezkého večera

Skillercz1

Můj profil: www.twitch.tv/skillercz1

English:

Good evening. I would have a question. When I stream, after the stream ends, the recording does not play audio. I would like to know where the error is and how I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dobrý večer. Měl bych otázku. Když streamuji, tak po skončení streamu se v záznamu nepřehrává zvuk. Chtěl bych prosím vědět kde je chyba a jak to můžu napravit. Na poslouchání hudby při streamovaní používám Nocopyright Songs. A jak jsem streamoval před 6 dnama tak jsem zvuk měl v pohodě. Tak nevím kde je chyba. Prosím o odpověd. Děkuji moc.

S přáním hezkého večera

Skillercz1

Můj profil: www.twitch.tv/skillercz1

English:

Good evening. I would have a question. When I stream, after the stream ends, the recording does not play audio. I would like to know where the error is and how I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My husband is from Argentina and Im from the US. We stream together and we both speak English and Spanish. I feel like we’re only limiting ourselves to one market if we can only have one language selected!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you add more genres for the music tags? Specifically in my case, a “Jamband” tag!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Have a option to add a gradient chat name colors for turbo users that's customizable with select colors or custom hex values.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Many people think "closed captions" and subtitles are the same; they aren't.

CC denotes who is speaking (for ex: "Albert: I think it's rather nice out!").

Subtitles only show what is being said (for ex: "I think it's rather nice out!").

It might not be a big deal to most, but if you're deaf, this is huge. It's literally the difference between something easy to follow (actual CC) versus realtime subtitles that might not even accurately represent what's being said.

I know streaming isn't movie making, but imagine watching, say, The Witcher with the sound turned off, but with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice to have the option to have a light themed chat while in theatre mode for those of us who use light theme as default. Right now it switches to dark theme whenever theatre mode is enabled while watching a stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As stated in tittle; and I quote, make it easier to change from America to Australia, unquote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The way Twitch currently works, it is very hard for an audience member to know if a stream they are entering could contain flashing images or lights. This is especially dangerous to viewers with a sensitivity to light. It could cause physical discomfort, pain, and in extreme cases death. Creators can be nice and warn their audience, however since new viewers can join at any time it is unreasonable to place the burden of constant warnings on a creator. So how do we fix it?
    I propose a new simple feature that can create mass warning and help prevent this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. My eyesight sucks and I have ADHD and dyslexia, so reading chat is already hard. I have my second monitor set to 200% text scaling just to be able to read it while streaming.

There’s been so many times I’ve missed that different people have chatted because their usernames “blend in” - ie, for whatever reason a lot of people have their names set to that “dingy” teal which doesn’t contrast well. Add lowercase long-ish usernames, and I’m really slowing down to keep track of who’s who. Same for raids, when a bunch of unfamiliar usernames come blazing into chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I need you to understand something, Twitch. I am autistic. I have visual and audio hypersensitivity issues. When I go to look at VODs while the livestream is going, the livestream plays behind the VOD thumbnails. It defaults to playing with audio on. There does not even appear to be the basic option of a pause button. The only way to pause is to click the stream which brings it do the front, then pause, then hit the back button to get back to where you were.

I cannot stress enough how completely and utterly terrible this design is. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. possible de rajouter une option dans twitch pour voir les vidéo dans ca langue natales pour regarder les vidéo en ( Français ou anglais ou autre langue) merci

( je parle que le Français ) et j'ai des vidéo suggestion ou vidéo recommander de langue en russe . polonais . chinois . allemand ou autre langue étrangère que je peux pas comprendre

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?