Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Localization

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Localization

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

4 results found

1. Dear Twitch team,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my strong support for adding Ukrainian language support to the Twitch platform.

As you may know, Ukraine is home to a thriving gaming and streaming community, and Ukrainian is the second most spoken language in Eastern Europe. Despite this, Twitch has yet to add Ukrainian language support, which has been a source of frustration for many Ukrainian content creators and viewers.

I understand that adding language support can be a complex process, but I strongly believe that the benefits of doing so far outweigh any…

2,172 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Good morning,

Guys, every time there is an event on Twitch, like SUBtemper for example, there is always a bug in the website interface when I use it in my native language which is Brazilian Portuguese.

In short, in the bottoms and divs, or in the boxes that normally exist on any website in general, when I use the website in Brazilian Portuguese localization, I always come across bugs in the interface, in which the positioning of these elements exceeds the proposed limit on the website, and the element hides in another element, or is inside another div. As a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Czech Republic and Slovakia have more and more new creators, but not only the small ones but also the big ones who have thousands of people on their live broadcasts and would need faster support in their native language.

Excuse me, but twitch support is often extremely slow and it is unacceptable for streamers of this size to wait for comments for a few days. Therefore, it would be good to introduce Support for CZ / SK as Poland has, for example, but with the difference that a live support chat could only be implemented for twitch partners.

I…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Nevím, jak přesně to napsat. Tak začnu trochu kostrbatě. Jsem začínající "streamer" a abych se přiznal, moje angličtina je vážně mizerná. Sice máte dost návodů a tipů, u kterých jsou titulky, ale přesto. Bylo by dobré, aby návody byly zcela v češtině a také ukázány ve videu. Ano, je tu například Youtube, kde si mohu nějaké to video najít, ale lepší je, mít tyto věci na jednom místě. Já třeba hodně tápu v tom, jak přidat věcičky pro "moje" sledující, jako například zvukové commands atd. Jenoduše to nevím a prokousávat se tím je docela těžké. Děkuji za přečtení mé zpětné…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?