Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

190 results found

1. comment récupérer des rediffusion car j'ai perdu mais rediff alors que j'ai rien supprimer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sounds like you are referring to missing VODs, but apologies for any misunderstanding. Do you have VODs enabled? If so, please note that they are only up for 7 days. If you do have VODs enabled and it hasn't been more than 7 days, please reach out to our support team at https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Thank you.

2. i can clips vod for another channel but i can't clips vod for https://www.twitch.tv/ddsnake this channel
    always tell me F5 but is useless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

It could be that you are trying to clip from a VOD when that channel has Subscriber-only VODs enabled. In this case, if you are not subscribed, then you may not clip the channel's VODs. Hope that clarifies this.

3. all of my recorded videos are missing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Please reach out to our team via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. They should be able to help you investigate what happened with your VODs. Please do keep in mind that past broadcasts will be stored for 7 days (provided you have VOD storage enabled) for streamers who are not Partner, Affiliate, Amazon Prime members or Twitch Turbo users. Thank you.

4. I can’t post a video how can I post a video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

To upload a video, click the Upload button on the right above the video list in the Video Producer and select the file you’d like to upload from the window that opens. Please note, you must be an Affiliate or Partner to upload content. Thanks for your understanding.

5. Twitch clips hasn"t been working in months for past broadcasts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

It could be that you are trying to clip from a VOD when you have Subscriber-only VODs enabled. This setting also prevents the creator (you) from clipping your own archives. To change this setting, please visit your Creator Dashboard and under Subscriptions, turn the Subscriber-only archives option off. Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate this issue with clips.

6. Neste final de semana foi transmitido um CAMP de CS e LOL por 9 horas, hoje fui conferir o VOD, e o mesmo nao possui NEM UM aviso de direito autoral e mesmo assim esta 90% sem som, e sem a barra vermelha de strike na musica ;/ ja pesquisei e não achei a solução acredito ser um bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My favorite artist created something I was hoping to save but the video disappeared from his feed. Would be great if it could be recovered and downloaded, I would pay.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Unfortunately, VODs are only kept for a certain amount of time, based on the creator's standing such as whether they are a Partner, have Turbo or are a Prime user. A creator under this category will have VOD storage, if enabled, for 60 days, meanwhile Affiliates and regular users have 7-14 day VOD storage, as Twitch is primarily a live-streaming platform.

8. Buenos días podéis habilitar la función de aumento de velocidad en los vídeos ya stremeados?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

You can increase video speed on VODs, by clicking the gear icon and clicking on "Speed" which is found below the "Quality" option on the menu. Hope that helps. Thanks.

9. My streams are directly unpublished after the live broadcast but sometimes I want to create clips by republishing the replay and doing the create a clip feature. But it doesn't work, either the create clip page doesn't load, or it loads but when I press publish, I get the message "Oops. A problem has occurred."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

It could be that you are trying to clip from a VOD when you have Subscriber-only VODs enabled. This setting also prevents the creator (you) from clipping your own archives. To change this setting, please visit your Creator Dashboard and under Subscriptions, turn the Subscriber-only archives option off. If you need additional help, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks!

10. Poder recuperar un stream eliminado por twicht para poder descargarlo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
  11. No one can see my clips!
    The clips don't show up on the video page, and when you 'customise layout' and add the popular clips section it says "you have no popular clips" even though I have about 50 clips with lots of views. Refreshing does nothing.
    Please fix ASAP

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

HI,

Looks like your popular clips are showing. If you still notice this on your end, please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks.

12. when im clipping from my previous stream i go to add title and then when i click publich is says something went wrong ive tried different browser and clearing cookies nothing works

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to troubleshoot this issue with clips. Thank you!

13. phrase /warng joking message and for to delete message wisper

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →
  14. I have had quite the amount of trouble getting to DOWNLOADED VODs on my local device, and having ease of access to these downloaded VODs will make it easier for newer streamers like myself who aren't affiliates to be able to find and publish VODs on other platforms, (e.g. YouTube).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is some issue whereby near a whopping 40% of clips error out when trying to save. I'm sure anyone whose ever clipped on twitch knows that cursed error message "whoops well this is embarassing.. an error occured.." At this point your clip is no way salvageable unless the streamer saves all their vods and you have the time to go back to that stream and dig through hours of video for that 10 seconds you tried to clip. WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED AND FIXED?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

It could be that you are trying to clip from a VOD where a channel has Subscriber-only VODs enabled. This setting also prevents the creator from clipping their own archives. If you need additional help, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks!

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

When Sub-only archives are enabled, users, including the creator, can only clip during a live broadcast.

If you are the creator, please visit your Creator Dashboard and under Subscriptions to turn the setting off, this will allow you and other viewers to clip VODs.

17. It is so annoying. Happens constantly. Page takes forever to load, then you trim the clip, click Submit and it just doesn't work. "Try again" it says - yeah I can't, too much time passed. Or give us an option to retry from the same time stamp. Such an annoying bug..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Is this occurring while trying to clip a live broadcast? Please let our team know at help.twitch.tv, so that they may help you investigate.

18. Would love to have a page where twitch partners can submit twitch clips and be randomly posted on facebook page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  19. A opção de CLIPAR (clip) esta com problema não esta sendo possível

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Some channels may have clips disabled on sub-only VODs. If it is your own channel, please ensure that you have Sub-only archives disabled in your Creator Dashboard and under Subscriptions. For further assistance, please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate.

20. So many times I have been watching a stream and paused it before closing the app down, hoping to continue watching later. When I return and load up, although it says ‘Continue Watching’ and the purple bar across the bottom shows how much I have watched; when I press play it starts the whole stream again. It has been like this for years on multiple platforms. Please please please fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

Sorry to hear that the "Continue Watching" feature has not been working as intended for you. We recommend you reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv, as this could be an issue with cache or something else that requires some investigation. Thank you.

• Don't see your idea?