Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

190 results found

1. como subo videos de streaming que ya he editado y quiero poner de nuevo en el canal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, if you set it to theatre mode and hide chat, there is still a black bar at the bottom of the screen because of the whispers box. This is a waste of space and bad design.

Allow users to hide the whispers button and return the theatre mode to the entire window screen size like it was in the past. Perhaps only show the whispers button if chat is shown.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Theater Mode  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the fking search tards

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  4. Vodcasting is great for sharing videos and past broadcasts when a live stream isn't viable - but I'd also like to see the ability to schedule Vodcasts, and perhaps even attach them to the Events functionality.

For example, if I'll be traveling abroad for a few days, it'd be great to schedule events and unique queues of vods to go live at set times.

That way I don't have to worry about waking up at a certain hour to manually start a vodcast from my hotel room. I can set it, and focus on my trip.

The way I'd envision…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hopefully this is the right spot for this.

When I switch to a different tab (any web browser) for more than a few seconds and tab back to an open stream, the stream freezes completely and I have to press pause and then play to get it working again. Sometimes I have to refresh the entire page, or else the screen will be darkened with the pause overlay, even while the stream is playing.

From what I can tell, it only happens on HTML5.

Please help, it's an experience-ruining problem not being able to tab back in and watch. Especially…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  6. Quiéro recuperar una transmisión en directo que no se ha guardado y no tenía la opción de guardado previamente, es mi primer directo, ayuda porfavor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Sorry, because Twitch is primarily a live-streaming service, VODs are only kept for a limited amount of time, provide VOD storage has been enabled. Please ensure you have VODs enabled in your settings going forward. Apologies for the inconvenience.

7. i dont know why they removed the ability to download your vods but that really needs to be brought back, i shouldnt need to go through a third party app to be able to download my vod so i can edit it like thats ridiculous. and the download option in my video producer doesnt even download the vod idk what thats even for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Currently, many Korean Twitch users are experiencing a great deal of confusion. As a result, many streamers are considering moving to other platforms. Many users point fingers at each other and blame each other for the obvious reasons for blocking VOD. Twitch's responsibility for this is also responsible for giving a comprehensive answer that he blocked VOD for a variety of reasons unless he says a clear reason. So I'd like to ask Twitch.

Please specify a clearer and more specific announcement about the clear reason for blocking the VOD notified to current Korean Twitch streamers and users and the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

We're sorry for the confusion accompanying the changes that began December 13th, 2022 leading to VOD content being suspended in Korea. This is to ensure that Twitch remains in compliance to Korean legislation in accordance with the Telecommunications Business Act.

For more information regarding the update on VODs within Korea, please visit our blog, as it should hopefully provide a more detailed explanation that may provide some answers for you. If you have any additional questions, please reach out via https://link.twitch.tv/GetSupport. Our support team will do its best to provide any additional information possible. Thank you for your understanding.

9. Streamed yesterday and today my VOD is not in my dashboard as it normally is. Set to record all past broadcasts and it's always worked fine before. Really sad lost all the work I did yesterday and no one to even ask what's up :(.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

Sorry to hear your VOD appears to be lost. Please reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate this and confirm your settings are not causing this.

10. It's not about linking to Youtube, my account has already linked them together. Recently, the export seem to not exporting VOD to Youtube for some reason, no error or report of failing to export the VOD to Youtube, it just.. nothing happen, like it's ignoring the command that me have pressed the "Start Export" button. Any idea? PS. No setting has been changed, it just happened, it's been fine until recently 1-2 days ago.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with exporting videos to YouTube. Please reach out to our support team at help.twitch.tv for troubleshooting this issue. Thanks!

11. I would like to know why the recordings of my last live broadcasts were automatically deleted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,

Sorry for the time it took to review your idea. It appears you need some help, though, so we recommend reaching out to our support team at help.twitch.tv. Thanks!

12. hello, I propose to implement this super useful feature, because streaming videos are usually very long.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

You can tune the playback speed of a VOD by clicking on the settings (cog icon) on the bottom right of the player, and clicking on speed. Thanks!

13. I LOVE TWITCH VODs but its real hart to keep track of wehre you stop or waht you all rdy watched! Pls over work the VOD Sektion maybe give a option on the main page to get fast to the vods or something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why my last stream didn't saved ?????? It was a 9.30 hr stream and I had some nice highlights !! Now it's all gone !!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Using Twitch broadcast and my stream shows that it has muted audio parts.

Any ideas as to why?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Thousands of people including myself are having issues uploading clips. The screen won't even show us an option to add our files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
  17. When I down load a 1 min clip the video portion freezes after 8 seconds. Can you please fix

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
  18. i dont know if i am just dumb or something but i cant find a way to upload my videos i have recorded

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →
  19. Now that DMCA is cracking down and Twitch is saying delete all VoDs that may have music, I have over 1000. I'm not about to sit there and delete all of them one by one. How Do I do it as a bulk command?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As it says, so I can rewatch the "group-stream" like if I was watching it live.

Having the same button pointing the movie would be nice too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?