Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. It Would Be Really Cool If You Don't Have Twitch Affiliate You Can Still Get Bits But Instead Of Getting The Money Right There It Would Be Saved Intill You Get Accepted For Twitch Affiliate.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have personally experienced issues with being able to watch adds where the adds are not available to be watched sometimes for days or up to over a week at a time. I think that if the person watching the stream wants to earn bits thru adds they should be able to at will.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Viewers should decide where do bits go.

I mean, a viewer should be able to choose whether they want their bit to go to the streamer or to the mods. This would give any sort of revenue to mods, who work freely.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Once subscribed to a channel, a user will get access to the normal unlocked things but also access to a new tab next to "Gift Subs" called "Gift Bits." Gifting bits directly through a channel the viewer is subbed to will provide a discount. For example we'll say $1 = 100 bits. One option would be $1 = 110 bits if subbed...or, you could implement it as .90C = 100 bits.

You could scale bigger discounts based on longevity (consecutive months subbed) or through level of subscription (Tier 1, T2, T3.)

I do not have financial information on twitch but…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You can transfer bits to someone else

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You can gift subs to viewers but at the moment you can't gift bits to fellow viewers. People who receive gifted bits can then use them to cheer their favourite streamers, or if they are already a streamer they can keep them for themselves. As an example sometimes there may have been someone generous who may have just gifted a load of subs to the community that in turn you may want to tip them some bits as a thank you gesture.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Instead of having to wait to get money to be sent to your online banking to use it on Bits and stuff like that, what if there was a way to buy bits with the money that you earn on Twitch. Like if you have earned $2 on ads, then what if you could use that $2 to spend on Bits. I hope this makes sense! If not, please comment your question and I will answer it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There hasn't been a good discount on Bits for quite some time and the last charity where the streamer gets 10% extra bits & Twitch donates to a cause was America only. So I think it would be a great opportunity to give a discount on bits to help incentivize the purchase of bits. That way viewers can donate bits to their favourite streamers whose revenue may have dipped due to Covid. Also to have Twitch donate to charities that help those affected by Covid.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Letting people buy bits with their Xbox currency

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Something new that "could" be added to bits is when any viewer redeems 1 or more loot with Twitch Prime on any affiliate or partner channel, that channel owner could automatically get 0.15% off bits per viewer who have redeemed 1 or more loot when on that channel. It would take 100 viewers redeeming loot to reach 15% off bits for that specific channel.

The cap of the percentage off bits for the channel owner could be 5%-15%. Once a channel reaches the cap the channel owner could have one-to-two weeks to buy the bits with a percentage off, from…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As a Twitch streamer, I believe these can be improved to make bits a more fun and rewarding options for viewers:

1. Up to 5 Animated emotes as an option for bit emote rewards that streamers can put in any slot.
    2. Allow streamers to give their bot access to using bit emotes. Currently, partnered streamers can give permanent tier 3 subs to bots, but this doesn't give the bot access to bit emotes.
    3. Currently, bit badges go up to 5 million. It should go higher.
    4. Expand the current channel points system to include redemptions with bits

I think these improvements would…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There is no way to know if Streamers unlocked emotes bits, to know or see them !

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Usage History  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. dont prevent people who have 2 accounts sighned in on 1 pc from wacthing adds for bits

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Não acho Justo comigo e nem Com outros investidores da plataforma que nós invista em Bits e Nosso distintivo de meta de Bits seja ocultado. Pelo Streaming ou pela falha da plataforma. Isso só tira o incentivo de investir em Bits, mesmo que seja para ajudar. O meu distintivo e de outros Views deveria ser fixo pela plataforma não podendo ser ocultado pelo Streaming. Assim vai ser algo mais Justo para quem incentiva na plataforma. Grato.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Would be nice if there was a setting akin to the setting for sub gifting to no longer show up on the leaderboard. Would probably not be necessary to take away the cheer badges (since you can just choose what badge you want to use).

I know a lot of streamers prefer knowing where love and support came from so they have a slight dislike towards anonymous bits/gifts. But I personally prefer not showing up on the leaderboards when it comes to cheering bits/gifting subs, so I love the setting where you can hide from them for subs, would just…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As in other applications and games, because not deploying a global ranking system on the platform, that way the platform will profit, there will be an award for the top ranks and the platform can bring more users and streamers to the platform, the rank will encourage people to donate and if the prizes are good, it will be even better.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would love to see a feature where viewers can Battle with Bits! basically it could be a bit brawl where multiple people go in and more than 1 get the emote or 1v1 bit battle. Basically battling with 1 bit and whoever stops or does not respond the other person received the Channel Specific Emote or Twitch Specific Emote.

A new challenger can then challenge the Bit Battle Winner in order to then gain that Channel Specific Emote. This would increase chances of Hype Trains and be fun to see viewers battling for that emote. I believe it would…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would love to see a more interactive Hype Train for example have Hype Train trigger music (DMCA Free) during the event music during a hype train that automatically plays on the app or browser would improve the overall fun of it and let viewers know it is active.

Also the ability to unlock additional channel emotes from completing a hype train (specific to the channel itself not overall Twitch)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Deberian de poner la opcion de ver anuncios en otros paises no solo en Estados Unidos,asi nosotros apoyariamos a nuestros streamers favoritos mientras que vosotros ganareis mas por publicidad.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I thought of a donation that allows the user to send a private message to his favorite streamer, the streamer being able to respond or not if he wants to.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?