Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

48 results found

1. You guys could make the person nickname collor selection easier to find, and something more special and put special textures for Twitch Turbo users.. Like what Discord does with their Nitro option... They give the option to put a special shiny background for discord, with shiny light effects... that makes people want to sign up their service... Twitch Nitro should have something special like that, that would make people feel special in the Chats, that way everyone will want to sign up Twitch Nitro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Scamming a whole community on an event without revealing the event before hand. There was a lot of people who donated a ridiculous amount of money to the hype train event that happened in AdmiralBahroos stream. Just to find out the NEXT DAY you changed the rules to hype train emotes. You scammed 7000+ people on the hype train. That scam left such a bad taste that i am going to remove my twitch turbo and not subscribe to another channel. This was my final straw with this website and the constant rule changes. Now when this turbo expires and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You need 3 days (maximum) of vod storage, whether you're affiliate of partner or turbo. This way you can focus your attention on more important matters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Often channels are hit by viewers who are currently being shown video Ads such as Prerolls, or during a commercial break sending complaints to the chat about ads they are currently watching - which disrupts the flow of conversation in the chat, and the experience for viewers who are not currently watching ads.

The suggestion is to take away the option for users to type messages into chat while preroll advertisements are still being shown.

And give channels an optional setting to limit the ability to Chat to Ad-Free users (Turbo Users and Subscribers) And VIPs/Moderators which would be applied…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. have € in my wallet but cant subscribe to Turbo because you only take $

pls let me use my wallet for Turbo in Europe too
    best in all regions for all people

thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have the Turbo bages in tiers like you can have the subscriber badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Like many streamers, I've dealt with people coming into my stream with the sole intention of spoiling the game that I'm playing. My most recent incident was yesterday and it got me thinking about how to try and prevent this. I think I've come up with a three step process that is logistically doable because the general idea of the systems are already in place. I honestly don't expect this to be implemented but I figured I'd post it anyway.

First you'd have to report sed user for spoiling. This is the easiest but also most cumbersome step because it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Introduction
      Hello, my name is Erik and I have been watching on and off for about 2 years now. Lately, seeing how much twitch have grown, I have come up with an idea.

2. Background
      Twitch is becoming bigger and bigger and there is a lot of broadcasters that have a lot of subscribers in their channels. Two years ago, entering subscribers-only mode would almost without a doubt kill spam from any channel.

But today is not two years ago, a lot of broadcasters have a lot of subscribers. Sometimes, even subscribers-only mode can be a lot of spam and bring…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Turbo  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?