Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Subscriptions

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Subscriptions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. The minimal time livestreaming to be eligible for the Adjustment Incentive Payments is too high, it' doesn't take into consideration personal factors, for example: This month I got sick and could not complete mine, so I just don't get paid in the month that it is most needed? I think the system is too harsh. I have a lot of friends who gave up either because of this extreme hours or for not being eligible to receive the incentive in the first place, some others started letting their pc's livestreaming with no content just to fill the hours needed to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The blog posts states that “the price of a Tier 1 subscription on the web is roughly the equivalent of $4.99 USD in every country”. In New Zealand it costs $9.99nz for a tier 1 sub which is over $7us. This also needs to be addressed before assessing new sub costs based on cost of living in New Zealand. I currently use bits more to support streamers but these are probably also overpriced for New Zealand.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This will mess up US based providers, as their peers in lower cost of living areas will be able to 'charge less' for the same services... It's the problem with globalization overall. Providers in lower cost of living countries will, as a matter of course for being in lower cost of living countries, be able to undercut those providers in higher cost of living countries. Thanks for adding to the anti-globalization wave... the more the little guy get's screwed to make the big 1% more money (aka Amazon Stockholders) the worse the whole world will be....

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think we all agree its unfair and frustrating that sub prices changes all over the world and its still the same for us in Kuwait :) Its really bothering that i need to pay double the price as all the countries around me just because im from kuwait ?! like its really bothering and frustrating !! its the exact double ! I have to pay 5$ while others in Saudi Arabia or Iraq pay 2.49$ ?
    its the main role for us as viewers/supporters for the gaming community to support streamers by gifting subs or subscriping and those changes…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Para esse pessoal que esta reclamando do valor do sub, deixa o valor minimo de sub por 7,90 e deixem os streamers escolher se aumenta o valor do sub no canal dele, ok, Cada um coloca o valor que quiser de sub a partir do valor minimo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I believe that all countries should have their subscription fees standardized. Any country that pays more than U.S users should have their fees reduced to match the same price of U.S users and any countries that pay less than U.S users should have their fees increased to match U.S users; that way it's fair for all users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To whom it may concern,
    Dear Twitch,

There is something I MUST understand regarding these new sub prices, otherwise it will drive me insane.

In your official blog https://blog.twitch.tv/en/2021/08/05/local-sub-pricing-expands-worldwide/, under the 'Introducing Local Subscription Pricing' headline, you state, I quote "Over the next few months, we’ll be adjusting the price of subscriptions (existing subs, new paid subs, and gift subs) in most countries to better align with their local cost of living."

I live in Estonia, within 15 minute walk from Russia (literally; it's a frontier town). New sub prices for Russia, tier ascending, are €1.5, €3, and €7.5.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice if people earned in their local currency and not in dollars.

I.e earnings in dashboard are converted to the market rate on that day from dollars to local currency.
    Wouldn't be hard to do as many other sites do a similar thing.

Then we could get paid in our local currency saving us money as we currently get a really bad deal with fees and currency conversion fees.

At payout, people outside the USA get hit ******* currency conversions!
    We have to pay higher fees to withdraw our earnings plus fees to convert to our local…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The fees for converting to USD can be very high for some credit/debit cards. As the fee is done per transaction it can get very expensive if you doing multiple transactions. Sometimes the charge at the bank is more than what the acutal value of the product is.

Some people may not be aware of this as the charge is generaly done at the bank and not shown in the total on the site.

For example one bank in the UK is charging 2% with a minimum of 1.75 GBP to maximum 5.00 GBP per transaction.

If you buy 100…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?