Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Account Management

This Forum concerns: Login, Connections and Password Resets

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Account Management

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

51 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If a viewer could select a favorite streamer which stream would start immediately within the first seconds after going live, so you don´t have to pay attention to notifications. A notification can be missed so easily, also they are too small. Not everyone is always connected to an email account. Also the follower list get´s updated too slowly.

I always miss my favorite streamer CookSux, don´t see the notifcation and see him showing up in my follower list too late, but he´s already online since 30 or 50 minutes or even 2 hours.

I hope that´s a good idea for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. An option to create a gone live message that's automatically posted to any social media sites you use & have selected

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have an idea, but I'm not a programmer, so please forgive me for some imperfections.

How about Twitch stream notifications in apps like Instagram / Facebook etc.

Let's say the creator has a verified account on Twitch and Social Media. The same situation applies to the viewer who follows him. Would it be a problem if the viewer received a Social Media notification when the creator started the stream?

greetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dear Twitch

Could streamer etiquette be update to ensure streamers start streaming within 5 minutes of their going live notifications going out. It is really frustrating waiting 30 minutes in some streamers streams before they bother to go live or heaven forbid inform views that they will be delayed with an eta of the stream start time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have no idea WHY I am getting notifications for channels I DONT follow, and never will....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I recently received a notification with the message "Get in on the future of hip hop and R&B: Guapdad 4000, Kari Faux, and more at Move Forward Fest 2020" that links to the moveforwardmusic channel, but it was labelled as "Moderation Needs". This was probably a mistake, but I think this should have never happened in the first place, especially when I have the Marketing notification category turned off.

This suggestion is for Twitch to better improve their notification procedures in order to prevent this issue from happening again. Proper notification controls are important for users to ensure they don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. dashboard.twitch.tv/u/{channel}/channel-analytics/notifications currently uses what appears to be a California based timezone instead of the users local timezone like the rest of the dashboard. It would be great to see an adjustment to this to be streamlined with the rest of the analytics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My idea would need to be an option that streamers can turn on and off; basically when you get the notification on your phone that a streamer went live one of the options is 'Keep Me Updated on This Stream'. What this option would do is periodically send a text update (via notifications, text being the format not the means of communication) of what is going on in the stream. The streamer would likely need a moderator of sorts to actually fill out the data and then the service itself sends the update at an interval chosen by the streamer…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. So often I send a twitch support email and miss it because it is flooded behind emails. Make a separate inbox area for twitch support messages etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Maybe dont send Emails Containing Fake chats, like "we miss username", to bad that they are not here. Are you competing with Youtube on not respecting your community?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?