Twitch eBoard - Emotes from Subbed channels for daily use
The basic idea here is to have the ability to use emotes for channels that you are subscribed to across other platforms (text, social media, etc). This has a multiple benefits:
- It allows subscribers to get more usage out of their Subscriber emotes outside of just the Twitch platform, which doubles as a really cool subscriber perk
- It gives a two-fold discoverability opportunity for the streamer; one by word of mouth (whoa, where'd you get that emote!?), and one by the ability to view emotes through eBoard, encouraging you to check out a streamer you like the emotes for
- Streamers can of course use their own emotes to 'advertise' themselves (in the word of mouth example described above) and on their Social Media postings
- A simplified method of managing your subscriptions to channels via this app since you'll be able to see them, and potentially renew, cancel, etc.
- It naturally advertises Twitch to audiences that may not already be aware of it since this is the digital age and everyone uses emotes in their communications
Of course, when your subscription runs out, you lose the ability to use those emotes, and resubbing enables them again. For Bit Emotes, once you've unlocked the emote tier, I don't see why you wouldn't always have that emote available to you for use via eBoard.
Let me know your thoughts! :) <(Is wishing I could use my emote)