Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

106 results found

1. Subscribe topic only broadcasts "new subscriptions"

So when a subscription "expires" we don't get a "payment notification" for a Resub

This is NOT a eventsub for the "chat notification" see https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310213-developers/suggestions/42008104-please-provide-an-event-sub-that-emits-sub-notifi for that

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Changing status to long-term. To preserve ecressey's previous comment, "I'm not clear on the use case for this. It seems like with a resub chat message notification and subscribe/unsubscribe events you should have the data you need."

2. The channel.subscription events are very lackluster. Aside from checking if it’s a gift, and what tier it was there isn’t much useful data here. Any chance we could see something like months total, moths streak, or the tier? I know this data is there in the subscriptions API call, just curious as to why it hasn’t been included in this release of the EventSub system. Seems like a miss there

The channel.ban/channel.unban events could/should be merged. Just smash em into one topic and include a tag: “isBanned” as a boolean. Seems silly to have them separate, in my opinion.

Loving…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add an extension's broadcaster ratings to EventSub so we can get real time feedback on our extensions from broadcasters. This should be limited to app access token from the extension itself to subscribe.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice if you could filter the response of the subscription status endpoint with a transport filter (e.g. "?transport=websocket").

Its not a big deal at the moment because there only is one transport (webhooks) available but with more transports added down the line this would be a huge QoL improvement.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After a webhook fires, I'm given context to the UserID and Username. In the instance of "stream.online", I would like more information. In the old webhooks, I was given the full stream data object. Will there be a standard way of accessing the full data object of whatever is "notifying" the webhook? Or is it on me to use the existing Helix API to then get that information(user info, game info, broadcast info)?

One thought would be to simply give the appropriate URL to POST to for more information, similar to how some APIs give a paginated cursor URL to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Deferred  ·  2 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please provide a Webhook topic for when a Clip is created, edited or deleted

Also provide a notification for when a Clip reaches certain view milestones.

360 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  EventSub  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?