There was an error during translation

Developers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Partners get a verified badge, it would be nice for published developers to get a badge too, maybe after a certain usage requirement of their extension, like how partners have to hit certain limits to become partner, maybe enough usages or page views of the extension will get a dev a badge.

131 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Long-Term Consideration  ·  1 comment  ·  Developer Site  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Site  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://dev.twitch.tv/products/

the links under "code samples" are not clear that it's three different links

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi,

I'm a game developer/publisher and I would really like to be able to get a notification (email and/or in-browser) when someone plays one of my game(s)!

Currently it's possible to follow a game but you don't get any notification when someone streams it.

If possible, I would like this implemented directly from the web GUI.

NB : I would also love this feature as a regular user, there are several niche games I would really like to get notified when someone streams them…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Site  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently the management of extension SKU's is only done via the Developer Rig.

Since the rig is an optional, many people are developing / testing without using it & the fact that its a development environment, its a strange place to place/manage production SKU's. These would be better managed from the platform itself under the Monetization tab of each Extension.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. https://imgur.com/a/eEna7aY

Search results are behind images on the main docs page

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  0 comments  ·  Developer Site  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a copy button for the Client-ID in the dev console for apps.

not urgently needed would just be nice to have

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/embed

is missing the docs search function top left/first item in the nav

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  0 comments  ·  Developer Site  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently, I find the docs hard to get through, although most documentation is there. It would be nice if you can go to the part of the docs that you might need, at the moment you are having a choice. For example when choosing what type of extension you want, that it will have a link to that specific documentation. Let's say you have chosen Panel, you then get a link to a/some of the example repositories for a Panel, the test channel, and a link to the documentation for creating a Panel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I am new to Twitch, but one idea I want to do is Bingo Cards with consistent game content (Character X does Action Y could be one of the squares, for example). Is there a way to use a !command to create the random card and track all players' cards? Seems like I'd need external website assistance. However, if this has already been created, I have no interest in reinventing the wheel.

ALSO: I want to make sure this will not break any TOS!! I want to remain in compliance.

Thanks,

JankaJoe

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can you PLEASE add a rewind feature in live videos like on YouYube and arrow keys to rewind/forward 5 seconds and also add thumbnail of the preview of the video along timeline so you can check for changes and rewatch something missed if the creator chooses to not record their live videos. They often broadcast live and I will miss a lot due to timezone differences. The creator has left YouTube for Twitch and viewers will find these tools useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dear Twitch team!

This page (and the support team) doesn't help resolving the issue of granting Owner status to another user, how this can be achieved? Can I as an Owner pass this title to another user?

Thank you in advance!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think streamers should have option to stream audio channels seperately, so viewers could change their volume according to own preferences. Sometimes you just want to chill to music or focus on the game. Also sometimes it just plain hard to hear what streamers have to say if they have adjusted volume levels badly. I think there should be default volume levels adjusted by streamer and then you could change them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello Twitch
    I would like open a discussion about me partnering with you in order to assist in Twitch allowing Twitch to be made specific to a brand of smart glasses that I use. I've been observing Twitch live-streaming for sometime now and believe the this streaming application can be opened up to many more different formats, and no doubt you believe this of course.

I'm a very early adopter of smart glass technology and have already utilised smart glasses for an array of applications such as being the first to live stream a wedding using smart glasses and would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Isn't it so unfair for viewers with low ratings not to be able to be seen in JUST CHATTING because there's no LOW to HIGH setting anymore in just chatting?

I hope the twitch developers bring this feature back and that people vote in favor of this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You could once enter redirect URLs in this format which is useful for cookie testing:
    http://some.prefix.localhost:8080/auth/twitch/callback

Now I can no longer change the URLs of my application without removing this entry. I would like it to allow HTTP for domain names ending in [some.prefix].localhost not just localhost.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There are more and more cases working with different teams, especially with more and more hackathons, that the need to separate groups for different projects on Twitch have become more of a need. There were talked about a Soon™ feature to allow multiple organizations, but nothing has come about. This would be great to allow, and then allow movement of apps between personal accounts to an organization on the site once this is setup to help management, or a form to allow twitch to process the movement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be nice to have a "next" or "continue" button. It is confusing to navigate after reading "what are we going to build", I wasn't sure where this building was going to happen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Developer Site  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add an arrow on the bottom of the pages for navigating in the sections

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?