There was an error during translation

Developers

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. bits revshare is obviously not enough to build a sustainable small/medium business on twitch extensions atm (except 1-2 examples out of hundreds). reasons behind as I see them - extensions are for small streamers mostly. middle/big ones are not that into extensions as a product category. thus even being featured 24/7 doesn't provide enough viewers to actually get $1000-5000 dev payout for most of devs. not to mention retention aspect.

moreover streamers are not that eager for bits. their current meta is to grow subs.

so the idea is to provide devs with ability to work with subscriptions and get…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi drop a follow if h like streams

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I just want to mention that the annoying policy twitch have of having to go to my email account every time I login at twitch, so I can get the new login code twitch demand I must put in the six squares digits to be able to login, this is a very annoying policy. Is much easier to get into my bank account than to get into twitch, this is ridiculous. I hope twitch get note of this, if not I will just stop coming to twitch, must probably this will end in deaf ears, because the bigger they are…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. So being part of the boost your stream beta I have noticed that 2 days is a really short time especially if it launched when you are not streaming the next day. I think giving 4 or 5 days would give the streamer less stress about having this amazing opportunity.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Give us back the normal video upload like few years ago ... Now you are forcing people to wait for months for the access token

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Looking for a metric that helps determine what percentage of viewers tried out the extension. A developer can track the viewer count on their own, but they cannot guarantee that the extension loaded for each user. A metric is desired to calculate that X% of users interacted with the extension, not just a raw value of unique interactions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?