Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More games have options to use mouse & keyboard or controller. And some games mix PC players with Consoles players it's easier to find and filtering streamers

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all!

Just popping in to let you all know that we now have Controller, PC, PlayStation, Switch, and Xbox as tags on Twitch!

Thank you so much for this feedback and if there are any other specific consoles or tags you would like to see added please let us know!

2. With the growing software developer communities on Twitch, we would like to add some tags to help with discoverability. Please consider the following tags:

• Desktop Development
    • Programming Language: C#
    • Programming Language: C++
    • Programming Language: F#
    • Programming Language: Java
    • Programming Language: JavaScript
    • Programming Language: Python
    • Programming Language: Rust
    • Programming Language: PHP
    • Unity

There may be more that we should consider, but this is a start. I'll defer to commenters for more tag ideas.

162 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all!

Super excited to announce we have added the following tags
    -Desktop Development
    -C#
    -C++
    -F#
    -Java
    -JavaScript
    -Python
    -Rust
    -PHP
    -Unity

Thank you so much for your feedback on this! Please let us know if there are any other tags you would like to see on Twitch.

3. Make a tag for Kpop, it is overdue. Twitch even got three Kpop groups to perform for Twitch Stream Aid: (G)I-DLE, Monsta X, and Stray Kids, but there is still no Kpop Tag!!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to be able to stream PokeMMO as its own game on Twitch.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Every time I am trying to find a programming or game development stream to watch (which is a very specific type of stream) I get lost in all the growing plants and raising chickens 24/7 streams. While on the other hand there are a lot of programming and or game development streams that really deserve their own category. Being a part of the live-coders community I feel that splitting science & technology in a more granular way would benefit everybody. Both in terms of search-ability and clarity.

1,676 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

118 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The following titles are the original and ports/expansions of the same game:
    * Phantasy Star Online
    * Phantasy Star Online ver. 2 (expansion--note this is different than Phantasy Star Online 2 which is a different game and should be separate)
    * Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (port + expansion)
    * Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus (essentially just a patch!)
    * Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst (port + expansion)

I and a few other PSO streamers realized how many fellow streamers of this game we were never aware of because there are streams in each of…

164 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It is hard enough finding trans representation in our daily lives. With the LGBTQIA+ tag, one still needs to browse through channels and spend time in them to find trans streamers. A "trans" tag would help people searching for these communities.

12,418 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1421 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Today we are rolling out 350+ tags, including the transgender tag, to provide you with more options on how you express yourself and your content, so that you can more easily connect with one another and build wonderful communities. We are really appreciative for all of the feedback around this topic (and other related suggestions).

We previously told you that we had a better solution to this request than adding the tag, and we were wrong. This has been one of the most popular requests we’ve heard, and the simple truth is that we should have done this sooner. In an effort to think carefully about how to best address this, we only made the situation more difficult. Again, thank you for helping us throughout this process in reevaluating our stance.

Please continue to share ideas and feedback you have to UserVoice, as well as any suggestions for additional tags…

8. It would be great to have Belarusian language (would be written as "Беларуская") as one of the available options in "Stream Information".

No translation of the platform is not asked for, only the language to filter streams by.

Thanks in advance!

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all!

Just reaching out to let everyone know that we now have a Belarusian tag on Twitch for our Belarusian community.

Thank you so much for your feedback on this and please let us know if there are other tags you would like to see on Twitch.

9. 95 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  31 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add the ability to filter games by genre so for instance If I click on the games tab I would then be met with the ability to filter the game list by genre of game (Adventure, RTS, MMO, etc) this would allow users to find the content they feel like viewing much more easily and would allow streamers who are not streaming top viewed games far more exposure with the current system if you are not streaming a one of the games near the top of the game list there is almost no chance of anyone finding your channel…

145 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow viewer to hide certain games from directory views
    Allow viewer to hide certain platforms from directory views
    Allow viewer to hide certain channels from directory views

178 votes

We're glad you're here