Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

70 results found

1. You should create a twitch channel that is kinda like a talk show. Where you bring streamers on big or small. They can come on describe their twitch experience as well as how they got started, the games they play, their schedules, etc. I believe that will help up an coming streamers as well as give streamers an Avenue to get discovered by new viewers. I also believe it would be a good mix with the streamers on the front page. You could do like a daily show or weekly and highlight said streamer with a raid and spotlight after…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. in the app or website most viewers always see black & purple as the twitch default colors scheme. what if in the app or website when someone views a stream not only do they see their favorite streamers custom panels,icons,emotes and banner but they also see different color combos to make the streamers colors match up even more!!!????

it would give the streamer more room to be creative and give every stream that extra POP it rightfully deserves.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Il faudrait mettre en place un systéme alétoire de mise en avant des streams, cela créera une dépendance plus grande des streamers à twitch car espérant gagner le gros lot " mise en avant " mais aussi cela permettrai aux viewers de découvrir des streamers talentueux et de récompenser les personnes vraiment douées et méritantes.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The front page of Twitch is overwhelmed with "recommended channels" and is great at face value but, what if a viewer could customize the front page of Twitch to there liking? To only see discovered broadcasts they customized with tools provided on the main page. For example, Viewers would click on a cogwheel per se and filter out broadcasts with a multiple choice of boxes that can be changed at will and stay like that until otherwise. If I only want to see Twitch affiliate streams with webcam that have less then 10 viewers and only playing FPS games a…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Greetings,

I don't know if this is the right contact for this. But I wanted to suggest something that would be very beneficial for channels from different regions to grow.

I have communicated this via twitch surveys before.

My suggestion is:
    It would be very beneficial for channels to grow if the Twitch homepage displayed channels from the regions the users are from (e.g: if a user is from Saudi Arabia, the homepage will display Arabic channels ..etc)

I have been streaming on twitch for 4 years now and have been a partner since 2015. However, I need to grow…

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the new layout, the Following and Browse pages have a big huge header that takes up quite a lot of space and that merely repeats the information from the header bar. Since those headers are absent in the desktop app, it looks like an oversight.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In dark mode, it is fully black making anything over it over contrasted. Light mode is fully white and too bright.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently the "Recommended Categories" recommends randomly selected games, I assume based on streams I've viewed before.

I would request adding the option to add our own games that we're interested in to the homepage, perhaps in it's own separate section, or replacing "Recommended Categories".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello everyone,

I think the the front page on twitch is defiantly a good way to promote streamers and for users to discover new channels, However I think it can be improved. I was thinking instead of just giving different people a chance to be on the front page, that a twitch channel could be created with a host that interviews the said streamer so that people could learn about the channel and help them grow and maintain that growth. Also it could be a good idea in helping new streamers learn a little bit about how others were able…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. please GET rid of BASED ON YOUR VIEWING HISTORY!!!!!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?